karma

Maiden, NC

#21 Apr 26, 2014
all you snitches are setting yourself up for conspiracy charges you idiots
PublicDefender

Greenville, SC

#22 May 18, 2014
I read through all these posts and almost decided not to post but it was far too tempting. For law enforcement, snitches are as common as arrests everyone gives up someone. Whether its to an officer or another inmate.There is no conversation that goes unheard in a cell, that you can be sure!!!!!
Snitching bitches

Henderson, NC

#23 Jun 9, 2014
lil b wrote:
snitches deserve to be in there coffin
amen I'm gonna tell all out there BEWARE of Charlie Carpenter and girl friend Jessica they are on a mission to help Burke County Finest lol bring down down everyone selling pills and suboxin specially Zanax's when what is funny they both are pill heads them selfs and running a pill mill out of Walker Family Care Home steeling from the disable old and elderly and can't pass the drug test (boy I Wanna take my Granny there LMAO).. them selfs And since there bustled Yesterday there revenge is to snitch everyone out So just Be Careful By the way who Owens that place and would still allow them in a Family Care Home Hum!!! Just a percaution!!
Snitching bitches

Henderson, NC

#24 Jun 9, 2014
Charlie and Jessica Carpenter Burke Counties Finest (Drexel)
Wondering eyes watch out

Henderson, NC

#25 Jun 9, 2014
I was wondering why I had seen the cops over there yesterday and today now that makes since but Charlie Carpenter and Drexel's hoe Jessica with there meth head pill dealing record how could they run a home care center
Snitching bitches wrote:
<quoted text> amen I'm gonna tell all out there BEWARE of Charlie Carpenter and girl friend Jessica they are on a mission to help Burke County Finest lol bring down down everyone selling pills and suboxin specially Zanax's when what is funny they both are pill heads them selfs and running a pill mill out of Walker Family Care Home steeling from the disable old and elderly and can't pass the drug test (boy I Wanna take my Granny there LMAO).. them selfs And since there bustled Yesterday there revenge is to snitch everyone out So just Be Careful By the way who Owens that place and would still allow them in a Family Care Home Hum!!! Just a percaution!!
Around the corner

Henderson, NC

#26 Jun 9, 2014
I knew that they got busted a few years back for making meth and selling drugs in a facility I believe it was Mccurry Family care home .good lord who Owens these home care places
Wondering eyes watch out wrote:
I was wondering why I had seen the cops over there yesterday and today now that makes since but Charlie Carpenter and Drexel's hoe Jessica with there meth head pill dealing record how could they run a home care center <quoted text>
Protected are elders

Henderson, NC

#27 Jun 9, 2014
Yes your right I would take my loved ones out it was McCurry that was there big meth busted I don't understand why the state would allow are dads,moms, grand parents and loved sick ones to be in the middle of that They deserve better who owns that place
Concerned for the elderly

Henderson, NC

#28 Jun 10, 2014
Her name is Betty Taylor she owns a few of those facilities and is a hungry greedy B and doesn't care who she hires as long as she's making the money!!!
Blows my mind

Henderson, NC

#29 Jun 12, 2014
It just amazes me how people like that are able to keep there Home care Facilities open with employs like that unless they are apart of the drugs game to
Wondering minds

Henderson, NC

#30 Jun 12, 2014
It does make you wonder they about have to have the state payed off or burke county anyway...
Blows my mind wrote:
It just amazes me how people like that are able to keep there Home care Facilities open with employs like that unless they are apart of the drugs game to
Beware

Henderson, NC

#31 Jul 2, 2014
Charlie will be moving back home so he can hide from all the ditching and Jessica will still be working for those family care homes how sad for a the residents she also has hep C so sad
Drexel

Henderson, NC

#32 Jul 15, 2014
I Heard that more than once!!!! BEWARE.
Snitching bitches wrote:
Charlie and Jessica Carpenter Burke Counties Finest (Drexel)
look me up doc bitch

United States

#33 Oct 21, 2014
Known Snitches wrote:
^^^^Are KNOWN SNITCHES KASEY FRANKLIN AND PATRICK KELLEY^^^^
They are getting people locked up to keep themselves out..
Yea thats why i went to prison.. cause im a snitch. Dumbass
nuthinbuttime43

United States

#34 Nov 17, 2014
Kasey Franklin aint snitchin on shit pull her up on doc she done time Patrick is the snitch narked on his own wife
Richard beam

Lenoir, NC

#35 Mar 18, 2015
Beware of Jarrod Johnson, hes One of the biggest snitches around. Btw Jarrod how do u not have any court dates from where u got busted twice? Lmao somebody's doin a good job at rattling people out is all I can say. But your time will come when the people get out of jail that u sent there. Oh and I can't wait lol.
Smokey

Taylors, SC

#36 Apr 23, 2015
Eddy wrote:
If u are considering being a snith you have no brain or honor to u or the person u snitch. Go to school and be a cop u piece of shit. If u know a snitch stay away or never go around them or their friend if u know some of the snitches frends stay away from them too. cops are all bullys now that can not hang working a real job and or got picked on in school so consider if u get introuble geting real help like a lawyer! ps. if u are a cop ur on mom should be assaimed of u.
Wanna try that in English this time?
Stupidity

Charlotte, NC

#37 Apr 24, 2015
Snitching bitches wrote:
<quoted text> amen I'm gonna tell all out there BEWARE of Charlie Carpenter and girl friend Jessica they are on a mission to help Burke County Finest lol bring down down everyone selling pills and suboxin specially Zanax's when what is funny they both are pill heads them selfs and running a pill mill out of Walker Family Care Home steeling from the disable old and elderly and can't pass the drug test (boy I Wanna take my Granny there LMAO).. them selfs And since there bustled Yesterday there revenge is to snitch everyone out So just Be Careful By the way who Owens that place and would still allow them in a Family Care Home Hum!!! Just a percaution!!
All these post are STUPID, its like all you people think being a dope head is cool, pot, pills, meth, or whatever you prefer.Its all drugs and sooner or later you will get caught. And when you hang with dope heads, well then what do you expect.When you sit and call people snitches, its not hard to figure out, that you're most likely a dope head yourself.When you put their names on this forum then what do you think you're doing?Snitch.Use you're brain! If its not to burnt out.
greyraynedrops

Charlotte, NC

#38 May 31, 2015
Sabrina Lee is a snitch
Notfair

Morganton, NC

#39 Aug 8, 2015
Known Snitches wrote:
^^^^Are KNOWN SNITCHES KASEY FRANKLIN AND PATRICK KELLEY^^^^
They are getting people locked up to keep themselves out..
kasey Franklin is a piece of shit. I know her personally, she let her child get a broken arm by the dad and chose to stay with him instead of her kid. Her whole family are snitches. Her brother Randy And dad Bobby Freeman. Bobby sells pot some where in McDowell County and has never been busted. He has always been tipped off before cops come. They are all worthless the whole family. I would never have anything to do with them.
patrick kelley

United States

#40 Dec 1, 2015
nuthinbuttime43 wrote:
Kasey Franklin aint snitchin on shit pull her up on doc she done time Patrick is the snitch narked on his own wife
This is Patrick and if u a real gangsta put ya real name on here cause if u believe that u just a punk snitch yoself just a busta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
connecticut republican politician 4 min prince of sikhim 1
trump a russian agent? 8 min prince of sikhim 94
Gay Maniac accosts Ivanka , gets tossed off jet 1 hr southern at heart 346
👽Word Association 2017 Lenoir👽 2 hr Princess Hey 9
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 170
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 57
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) 2 hr Princess Hey 23

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages