PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

I read through all these posts and almost decided not to post but it was far too tempting. For law enforcement, snitches are as common as arrests everyone gives up someone. Whether its to an officer or another inmate.There is no conversation that goes unheard in a cell, that you can be sure!!!!!
Snitching bitches

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

lil b wrote:
snitches deserve to be in there coffin
amen I'm gonna tell all out there BEWARE of Charlie Carpenter and girl friend Jessica they are on a mission to help Burke County Finest lol bring down down everyone selling pills and suboxin specially Zanax's when what is funny they both are pill heads them selfs and running a pill mill out of Walker Family Care Home steeling from the disable old and elderly and can't pass the drug test (boy I Wanna take my Granny there LMAO).. them selfs And since there bustled Yesterday there revenge is to snitch everyone out So just Be Careful By the way who Owens that place and would still allow them in a Family Care Home Hum!!! Just a percaution!!
Snitching bitches

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Charlie and Jessica Carpenter Burke Counties Finest (Drexel)
Wondering eyes watch out

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

I was wondering why I had seen the cops over there yesterday and today now that makes since but Charlie Carpenter and Drexel's hoe Jessica with there meth head pill dealing record how could they run a home care center
Snitching bitches wrote:
<quoted text> amen I'm gonna tell all out there BEWARE of Charlie Carpenter and girl friend Jessica they are on a mission to help Burke County Finest lol bring down down everyone selling pills and suboxin specially Zanax's when what is funny they both are pill heads them selfs and running a pill mill out of Walker Family Care Home steeling from the disable old and elderly and can't pass the drug test (boy I Wanna take my Granny there LMAO).. them selfs And since there bustled Yesterday there revenge is to snitch everyone out So just Be Careful By the way who Owens that place and would still allow them in a Family Care Home Hum!!! Just a percaution!!
Around the corner

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

I knew that they got busted a few years back for making meth and selling drugs in a facility I believe it was Mccurry Family care home .good lord who Owens these home care places
Wondering eyes watch out wrote:
I was wondering why I had seen the cops over there yesterday and today now that makes since but Charlie Carpenter and Drexel's hoe Jessica with there meth head pill dealing record how could they run a home care center <quoted text>
Protected are elders

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Yes your right I would take my loved ones out it was McCurry that was there big meth busted I don't understand why the state would allow are dads,moms, grand parents and loved sick ones to be in the middle of that They deserve better who owns that place
Concerned for the elderly

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Her name is Betty Taylor she owns a few of those facilities and is a hungry greedy B and doesn't care who she hires as long as she's making the money!!!
Blows my mind

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

It just amazes me how people like that are able to keep there Home care Facilities open with employs like that unless they are apart of the drugs game to
Wondering minds

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

It does make you wonder they about have to have the state payed off or burke county anyway...
Blows my mind wrote:
It just amazes me how people like that are able to keep there Home care Facilities open with employs like that unless they are apart of the drugs game to
Beware

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2014

Charlie will be moving back home so he can hide from all the ditching and Jessica will still be working for those family care homes how sad for a the residents she also has hep C so sad
Drexel

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

I Heard that more than once!!!! BEWARE.
Snitching bitches wrote:
Charlie and Jessica Carpenter Burke Counties Finest (Drexel)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 22 min Red Square 58,740
Out and About, What to do? 1 hr Smokey The Bear 16
Crooked Landlord in Sawmills 1 hr Sweet Tea 28
what really happened? 1 hr truth 3
Has anyone been forced to have sex with your di... (Aug '13) Aug 25 NO WAY 12
New antenna tower in Morganton Aug 23 TEACHER 4
Debate: Ferguson - Morganton, NC Aug 21 leslis 1
•••
•••
Morganton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••