snitches deserve to be in there coffin
don't do anything wrong and they'll have nothing to snitch about
hey

Rocky Mount, NC

#3 Dec 27, 2011
manny moe wrote:
<quoted text>
don't do anything wrong and they'll have nothing to snitch about
Yeah im sure you have been perfect your whole life .

Never did anything that would yhave got you in trouble but nobody found out .

Im sure .
manny moe

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah im sure you have been perfect your whole life .

Never did anything that would yhave got you in trouble but nobody found out .

Im sure .
No, not perfect. I have done my best to live and do right but nobody is perfect. I have been taught since childhood that when you do sometimes do wrong you need to face it and accept the consequences. It has always seemed to me to be a better plan than blaming others for simply bringing to light choices that I myself made.
Burke Co Employee

Morganton, NC

#5 Apr 28, 2012
sometimes snitching is right, check out burke county landfill.
Sledge Hammer

Spindale, NC

#6 Apr 28, 2012
I know a drug dealer that I am going to turn in.
Shelia J

Tempe, AZ

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Burke Co Employee wrote:
sometimes snitching is right, check out burke county landfill.
Are there snitches in the Burke County Landfill?
cop out

United States

#8 May 3, 2012
turn in todd rader and henery bones townsend you will not only take the candy meth out of your county , you will save a few lives, hatcher knows them well make the call,,
UHHH UHH HELLO

Stanley, NC

#9 May 4, 2012
Brian burnette dumbass snitch, snitched on his own family cuz his dumbass got in trouble.
cop out

United States

#10 May 4, 2012
well ummm umm how do you think big ole blake keller and the rest of the meth dealer's got sent off TODD RADER snitched on them in liew of a prison sentence damn he took down half of burke co, then took down caldwell then went to ga and really sent two seperate husband and wife off to federal prison while he walked away, he is now a ring leader to a big meth bust last week in lenoir reid green well guess what he has been reid's ring leader for yr's. but guess who went to jail? not todd! he took down a family of tuesday mcneilys in anderson sc, but did he get any time ? nope they took him to jail for a week or two released him and mandy mcclean, he was also in possesion of s stolen bmw? wtf wanna say snitch lets say TODD PHILLIP RADER SNITCH
fed up

United States

#11 May 6, 2012
everybody knows todd radar is a snitch, he got andy busted, reid busted, probably kenny. aint it funny he got busted with 9 ounces of meth and he is still walking the streets of lenoir..instead of worrying about people doing meth you need to worry about this piece of garbage who would turn his own mom in. hopefully he will come up missin and quit locking up people that were good to him. they havea special place in hell for snitches....reid is a dear friend of mine for years and does not deserve what has happened to him. he doesnt bother anyone, besides the two girls had the meth in their pocketbooks..

fed up

Snellville, GA
Debs

Barnardsville, NC

#12 May 22, 2012
The Mayor sits back and laughs as he Snitches on people after taking cash from the poor
Known Snitches

Morganton, NC

#13 May 29, 2012
Kasey Franklin now Kasey Kelley and Patrick Kelley.
Known Snitches

Morganton, NC

#14 May 29, 2012
^^^^Are KNOWN SNITCHES KASEY FRANKLIN AND PATRICK KELLEY^^^^
They are getting people locked up to keep themselves out..
Who Knows What Pays

Charlotte, NC

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Those girls will get you killed, robbed and busted no wait that's Todd Radar and friends.
You know what pays

Crouse, NC

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Who Knows What Pays wrote:
Those girls will get you killed, robbed and busted no wait that's Todd Radar and friends.
They are sweet girls.
Eddy

Lincolnton, NC

#17 Jan 17, 2014
If u are considering being a snith you have no brain or honor to u or the person u snitch. Go to school and be a cop u piece of shit. If u know a snitch stay away or never go around them or their friend if u know some of the snitches frends stay away from them too. cops are all bullys now that can not hang working a real job and or got picked on in school so consider if u get introuble geting real help like a lawyer! ps. if u are a cop ur on mom should be assaimed of u.
Eddy

Lincolnton, NC

#18 Jan 17, 2014
oh yeah fck u casar
lenoir parent

Sevierville, TN

#19 Jan 17, 2014
He has been seen at David Joe Swink's place alot, but swink never get's busted because he and sheriff Jones are very close. The deputies can't go to swink's unless they get permission from jones first! It would be so nice to live in a community where the sheriff does his job the one he sworn an oath to, and not let people like swink operate his meth operation wide open. Time to vote for someone else, but who can u trust these day's?
Kab

Morganton, NC

#20 Apr 15, 2014
Perfect time to snitch: If by not snitching someone is going to get hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 1 hr Gin Mill 54
The Logic Fails me: 1 hr Gin Mill 185
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 3 hr Floridiot 2
Maw Maw is worried about [email protected]' 6 hr Robert 3
5 stabbed at 'White Nationalist' Rally in CA 7 hr Robert 9
Build a boy band in 5 easy steps! (Dec '13) 7 hr Cameron 8
NC Fishing License not necessary if on Gov't As... (Dec '06) 12 hr Justthatgood 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages