Brian Steen & Carson Fisher

Posted in the Morganton Forum

burke resident

United States

#1 May 2, 2014
After reading the post of the landfill lawsuit, I agree that Mr.Steen and Mr.Fisher should be removed from their positions along with Mr. Watts and Eckards, all of these should face criminal charges, and award Mr. Holcombe what he deserves and should not come out of the citizens of burke county's pocket's. Please people let's stand together on this do we have the extra money to spend on their stupidity? I DO NOT!!!!!! I call for their resignation or FIRE them without benefits!!! This is corruption and in our county and it will continune only if we let it.!!!!! So what do you say? Let's keep this post going until they are gone. Stand together people!!
buke resident

United States

#2 May 13, 2014
Update County Engineer Carson Fisher has been fired from his position !! This should make WBTV news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Witch conjures up life in Burke (Nov '07) 11 hr jonathan 185
News Couple wanted in car theft caught 14 hr link 1
News Atheists come to religious area for convention 18 hr State of Florida 4
Brown Mountain Aliens Fri Alien Watcher 1
snitches (Dec '11) Fri Stupidity 37
Highway 55 Apr 23 Smokey 4
Jason Richard Powell Apr 22 Bud Whiteside 1
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE