Nelson Mandela no Saint

Nelson Mandela no Saint

Posted in the Morganton Forum

My Conclusions

Spruce Pine, NC

#1 Dec 9, 2013
So what’s the big deal with Nelson Mandela’ Death?
The man did one thing he helped end the apartheid government in South Africa. Fine I’ll give him credit for that. But what else did he do/say? He was anti-America blaming America for all the troubles in the world. He praised Fidel Castro and Yasser Arafat. He praised Russia and China. He believed “The cause of communism is the greatest cause in the history of mankind!” This man was no saint he was mixed up and deranged. The US at one time labeled him a terrorist. So while the lame-stream media continues to paint a pretty picture people should remember who he really was.
say what

Newland, NC

#2 Dec 9, 2013
My Conclusions wrote:
So what’s the big deal with Nelson Mandela’ Death?
The man did one thing he helped end the apartheid government in South Africa. Fine I’ll give him credit for that. But what else did he do/say? He was anti-America blaming America for all the troubles in the world. He praised Fidel Castro and Yasser Arafat. He praised Russia and China. He believed “The cause of communism is the greatest cause in the history of mankind!” This man was no saint he was mixed up and deranged. The US at one time labeled him a terrorist. So while the lame-stream media continues to paint a pretty picture people should remember who he really was.
Ironically he was on the US governments terror watch list until 1990.. He was once being considered as a war crimes criminal .. Yes he brought peace to SA but not by peaceful means. He did what he felt he had to do, but he was not as innocent as the media portrays ..
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#3 Dec 9, 2013
Do you think that Mahatma Gandhi was possibly considered a terrorist by the British government? Was he indeed a terrorists, or was he a liberator from British rule in India?
say what

Newland, NC

#4 Dec 9, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
Do you think that Mahatma Gandhi was possibly considered a terrorist by the British government? Was he indeed a terrorists, or was he a liberator from British rule in India?
As with any "liberator" it depends on which side you support. The opinion is influenced through the eyes of ones beliefs and desires of any given situation.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#5 Dec 9, 2013
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
As with any "liberator" it depends on which side you support. The opinion is influenced through the eyes of ones beliefs and desires of any given situation.
Gandhi freed the Indian people from the oppression of Colonial rule. Just like the patriots freed the colonists in America from British domination. The spirit is the same with the patriots, Gandhi, King and Nelson Mandela. Freedom from oppression.
say what

Newland, NC

#6 Dec 9, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Gandhi freed the Indian people from the oppression of Colonial rule. Just like the patriots freed the colonists in America from British domination. The spirit is the same with the patriots, Gandhi, King and Nelson Mandela. Freedom from oppression.
The end justifies the means.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#7 Dec 9, 2013
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
The end justifies the means.
It certainly did in America. What is true of all liberators is that they have a fire in their heart for freedom, not only for themselves, but for the rest of their people.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Someone stated on the news that the H.N.I.C. of the U.S. may not be allowed to deliver the eulogy of the former H.N.I.C of South Africa.

That's pretty bad!

Even his own kind don't want him around!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#9 Dec 9, 2013
GV4L wrote:
Someone stated on the news that the H.N.I.C. of the U.S. may not be allowed to deliver the eulogy of the former H.N.I.C of South Africa.
That's pretty bad!
Even his own kind don't want him around!
The ghost of Strom Thurmond makes an appearance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 22 min Princess Hey 59
👽Word Association 2017 Lenoir👽 24 min Princess Hey 21
trump a russian agent? 28 min southern at heart 113
FBI to review DOJ,FBI handling of Clinton crimi... 31 min TSF 20
Gay Maniac accosts Ivanka , gets tossed off jet 36 min TSF 362
we're getting a wall 41 min TSF 94
connecticut republican politician 44 min TSF 18

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance