Murder victim, accused killer made for odd couple

Feb 8, 2013 Full story: Lenoir News-Topic 42

Wade Michael Taylor was slightly built, soft-spoken and generous to a fault. Cory Vanover was loud and brash, and he bragged about being a killer.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
be me

Fayetteville, NC

#41 Feb 10, 2013
Get real people!!!!
Just Wondering

Lenoir, NC

#42 Feb 10, 2013
jessica wrote:
Micheal the so called homeless person was my best man at my wedding and he was such a great person he owns a home in Lenoir with his cousin but his cousin is an ass who kicked him out so he got a tent from Lenoir police and he was staying behind the mall sometimes. I TALKED WITH HIM EVERYDAY HE DID NOT DO DRUGS BUT WEED AND THaT was REARLY AND HE DID DRINK BUT HE IS THE TYPE OF PERSON IF U NEED ANYTHING HE WILL FIND a way to get it for u or help u out in anyway he can. I live far away but he walked from lenoir to 4 counties over all night to help me get tires for my car. The picture they have of him is the worst picture ever of him. I have given mike and corey a ride before and they got along great but if i would have known he wouldnt of been in my car but didnt seem like that typre of person. If mike had known he would not have been around him at all every mike is not confrontational if he even thinks he is getting on your nerves or bothering u he will say he has got somewhere else to be just so he don't start a fight. he has lived w me and my family. I know Corey has several charges and i hope he gets raped everyday in jail i hope he gets life and a day no parole ever he has no remorse and Michael is the greatest person i know who believed in church and god and blessed everyone and treated them like it was there last day on earth not his so fuck yall if i hear one more bad word and for your information mike did not make no advances at the child rapist Corey. Michael had bite marks on him he used his fist until the funeral people could not do facial recognition he was so beat up so one of my best friends Ive known for 15 years suffered for 23 hours before anyone found him and the killer waited and changed clothes and then told police he found the body so it wouldn't look like he was the one who done it. Michael would of gave him the clothes off his back if the bastard wanted them and as far as im concerned i hope his family goes thru hell if i ever see them out or if he ever gets out there are alot of people pissed about killing our friend and lieing and the sexual advances so he better pray he stays in jail.
There is no wonder these people are saying these things to you. You say that you hope that "Corey has several charges and i hope he gets raped everyday in jail" and then go on to say "i hope his family goes thru hell if i ever see them out or if he ever gets out there are alot of people pissed about killing our friend and lieing and the sexual advances so he better pray he stays in jail." But yet you in the same post talk of the homeless guy going to church and believing in God. Do you really think that God wants you to act this way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheels Car Lot 39 min TDR 6
Your Police Department 43 min State of Florida 4
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 1 hr State of Florida 3,634
jamestown flea market allows puppy mills to sel... (Mar '08) Dec 22 Jan taylor 43
Cheater Dec 22 Trbl 1
~help~ Dec 21 anonymous 1
What really happened with the BCPS resignations? Dec 15 Lovitz 5
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morganton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morganton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]