More questions arise about Foothills ...

More questions arise about Foothills Regional Airport

There are 2 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Jun 16, 2012, titled More questions arise about Foothills Regional Airport. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

Officials with Foothills Regional Airport Authority are wondering if an employment contract for the now suspended airport manager is valid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

better now

Lenoir, NC

#1 Jun 17, 2012
I don't understand why someone making great money like Alex Nelson did- taking money and greed causing him to put his career and family at risk? This is bad and I hope he gets what he deserves. As far as an employment contract-It should work both ways- If he's wrongand took money,in essence stealing, he should be sued for cheating the taxpayers!!! Also, how was it legal and ethical for him to hire his brother, Bradly Adkins? I'll bet there is some policy about hiring family?? There will be so much that we will never even know what they did. Let justice prevail!!
keep ur pants on

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Airport Police wrote:
I have a question. Why are there no arrests? The Brothers and all the workers mentioned in the HDR need to be arrested.....
WHY THE F*CK DON'T YOU GO ARREST THEM. I am so sick of seeing you ask this crap. I dont know anything about this case but I do know how the frigging criminal justice system works and they generally investigate, go to the DA then seek BOI's from a grand jury. This shit takes time, WTF is it to you and why is it such a big deal to you... personal maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr ellison (Mar '16) 10 hr TheWalljumper 8
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) Sun bethpage89 58
Cutie Teachers (Mar '13) Sat TrannyWeeb420 6
Abeles family food and drug Sat Curious 1
problems at caldwell county jail (Jul '06) Feb 11 Shelba 474
Salem express Feb 8 Passed of fiance 2
Anything besides politics!!! Feb 7 Bignegs 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance