Wilson for Sheriff
lemmy winks

Lenoir, NC

#272 Nov 13, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I didn't realize that Lancy Pants was a Ben Griffin lackey......lawz. He's got no chance of winning.
I didn't either... oh wait maybe its because he is not. If you knew anything about lance you would know he is nobody's lackey and never will be unlike your always absent leader Jones. Last I checked it was a free country still and Ben can support who he wants not to mention Ben hates Jones which makes him pretty good in my book. Are you one of those Ben haters because he made something of himself or are you just a blind Jones lackey yourself? Keep running towards that cliff little lemming.
concerned

Crouse, NC

#273 Nov 15, 2013
actually I'm a democrat- I justified it funny that Ben is still buying off people- he still paying Chris Barlow s taxes????

lackey is prob the wrong word- Ben 's bitch is more like it
unconcerned

United States

#274 Nov 15, 2013
concerned wrote:
actually I'm a democrat- I justified it funny that Ben is still buying off people- he still paying Chris Barlow s taxes????
I doubt you're a Democrat or you would be willing to support anyone that is running against Jones, no I think you're one of the blind Jones Rebulicans. Yup I am sure of it. The only reason you and your kind don't like Ben is he doesn't play by the good ole boy republican club rules. As for what I know about Wilson, he couldn't be bought by a million dollars if you had it and that's what concerns you and your little Jones butt buddy crew.
Democrats for Wilson

Lenoir, NC

#275 Nov 15, 2013
concerned wrote:
Well I am a Democrat and let me clarify as I am a Southern Democrat and as such do not vote along national party lines but I will be changing over soon so I can vote for Wilson in the primary. I encourage others to do the same if you really care about your county. I dont understand your hostility unless what the other poster said is true. Wilson is the best person for the job and will clean things up. I dont think he could be coerced, bribed or persuaded to let go of his principles by anyone.
Vote May 6

Black Mountain, NC

#276 Jan 12, 2014
Democrats for Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am a Democrat and let me clarify as I am a Southern Democrat and as such do not vote along national party lines but I will be changing over soon so I can vote for Wilson in the primary. I encourage others to do the same if you really care about your county. I dont understand your hostility unless what the other poster said is true. Wilson is the best person for the job and will clean things up. I dont think he could be coerced, bribed or persuaded to let go of his principles by anyone.
We need to get more democrats to switch over to Independent at least for the May primaries. If they want Jones out of office bad enough then they will take the time to do it at least temporarily then they can switch back if they want.
Truth

Holly Springs, NC

#277 Feb 10, 2014
Where does the current sheriff of Caldwell County Alan Jones stands on the Police Misconduct Statue?
DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW.
Title 42, U.S.C., Section 14141, makes it unlawful for state or local law enforcement agencies to allow officers to engage in a pattern or practice of conduct that deprives persons of rights protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States. This law is commonly referred to as the Police Misconduct Statute. This law gives DOJ the authority to seek civil remedies in cases where it is determined that law enforcement agencies have policies or practices which foster a pattern of misconduct by employees. This action is directed against an agency, not against individual officers. The types of issues which may initiate a Pattern and Practice investigation include:
•Lack of supervision/monitoring of officers' actions.
•Officers not providing justification or reporting incidents involving the use of force.
•Lack of, or improper training of officers.
•A department having a citizen complaint process which treats complainants as adversaries.
This is something that all Voters in Caldwell County should know in order to truly think about how you may have been impacted as Citizen under the current Sheriff and his Staff. May you all make an informed decision and you Vote for a New Beginning...
Icey Waters

Simpsonville, SC

#278 Feb 10, 2014
This Democrat, and actually several Independents are voting for Wilson. Yes ole CCSO TOPIX watchers (the number of people on the forum from a year ago to today has increased times now) the people of the county, the church, no matter what or how they vote - we can put our political matters aside and VOTE for the better man. Stack the deck all you want Jones, it's not going to change election day. Stick with Ben, maybe he can float a few bills/buys your way. People finally got rid of Ben one time, think it will happen again? This time, it will be even better to see them both close the door together behind them. Churches across this great county are tired of the bad publicity and the lawsuit copies being presented on Sunday nights on the slideshows for communities and church members as to what really goes on with the Sheriff and this department. Photos say a lot - so do the lawsuits. It doesn't matter what party you are on election day, it's that you show up to vote, and VOTE for WILSON. There is still a lot to come out on Jones, a few ex employees have spoken at meetings about their treatment in the department. I'm sure before its all said and done there will be more.
sally

Greenville, SC

#281 Feb 18, 2014
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>Is there troubles in the Lance group..had a guy tell me today at work him and his wife had been big lance backers but they quit going to stuff few weeks ago because they found out one of Lances captain wannabe's and group leaders is getting campaign to pay for signs, then he orders them himself and marks the price up for a profit from doing nothing..sounds like ben trained him.they said they aint working for free while others profit.makes sense to me...they said they heard today almost nobody was at meeting last night, not even lance or the sign man..lances needs to watch who he trust, try to guess who is jacking up the sign prices, easy to guess, hes cheated everyone he deals with, a hint..ex-hudson/ccsd employee, then rode workers comp for 5 years when he got fired..take a guess..sounds like lances bunchs fun times are fading away..
I have been to some of the meetings early on and I've not heard this mentioned. Kevin has been in charge of the signs I know but I don't know anything else about him. Should we? Don't they call him Wormy or something like that? I don't know if what you said is true because I've not been there lately but if it is maybe I can send a bill for time I spent helping at fairgrounds and BBQ thing. I doubt Lance is foolish enough to let somebody make money off money people donated to him. Even he's knows that would destroy his close supporters that's working for free. I would like to know ifs it true. Maybe Lance could answer this for us?
convinced

Morganton, NC

#282 Feb 18, 2014
Concerned wrote:
I didn't realize that Lancy Pants was a Ben Griffin lackey......lawz. He's got no chance of winning.
wow at the elementary level of brain on this comment.....
convinced

Morganton, NC

#283 Feb 18, 2014
Wilson for sheriff must have some worried...wow at the elections signs being stole....
convinced

Morganton, NC

#284 Feb 18, 2014
Concerned wrote:
I didn't realize that Lancy Pants was a Ben Griffin lack
ey......lawz. He's got no chance of winning.
oh how wrong you are.......wait and see/.....
where

Black Mountain, NC

#285 Feb 18, 2014
convinced wrote:
Wilson for sheriff must have some worried...wow at the elections signs being stole....
Where at? Give me an area that it seems to be happening the most, that's all I need.
convinced

Morganton, NC

#286 Feb 19, 2014
As I read posts I clearly see alot of clueless people talking smack, if ya don't know the sheriff or the candidate, why start gossip? If there are no facts, SHUT-UP and grow up! Or at least put your real name up for everyone to see what liars are on this page....come on!!!!
Oh yeah, by the way--GO WILSON!!!!!!! The New Beginning with NO Dirt or Skeletons......
convinced

Morganton, NC

#287 Feb 19, 2014
where wrote:
<quoted text>Where at? Give me an area that it seems to be happening the most, that's all I need.
I'd say lenoir area! I'd also say (we know who are stealing them!)
dont be scared

United States

#289 Feb 20, 2014
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones cover ups, Lance and honest,open is all weve heard but now when somethings said about one of lances buddys and sidekicks making money off lances signs and now i've heard it from 2 people..bamn, i heard they raise heck so much topics took it down..notice all the missing post, seems like if somebody talks about lance they cry about it, but think its ok to bash jones.i'll becareful not saying names so topics cant pull my post but if someone is making money off ordering and reselling signs some body from lances people should either deny or not..but what do they do..TRY TO COVER IT UP, by making it get removed...and they want to talk about jones cover ups, looks like they got there own
I don't even think he pays attention to topix as most people don't but did you ever stop to think that maybe the person you mentioned had it removed as they're really the only person that could have it removed in the first place. I am sure someone running for sheriff and working full time doesn't have a lot of free time to sleaze around on topix. Oh as for the issue you brought up to start with, did you even bring that issue to Wilson first hand or did you just come straight here right off the bat.
say what?

Newland, NC

#291 Feb 20, 2014
meee wrote:
<quoted text>i dont' know wilson enough but dont matter anyway it seems alot of people already know or heard....all i was trying to say it already has the couple I know kinda mad over it and i bet more to. I doubt he wants to make his helpers to mad..i dont care one way or other whats going on there.. but if you cant led your election how you going to led a office and to if you yell cover up all the time about allen why does that give you a right to pull stuff from topix so people cant read about your side doing same thing. I just think it looks bad letting some buddy make money when other work for free and i guess some more are thinking the same way to or they wouldnt be talking about it. say what you want but it looks bad on Wilson if you ask me then like i said I dont care my about election stuff..I doubt allen can be beat anyway..everybody I know says allen will win by a big amount and might or might not be right but stuff like the sign thing dont help wilson any at all is all Im saying
Who cares?? What should be of concern is policies, improvements, 2nd amendment rights and the issues surrounding the election. No one cares about either candidates internal campaign gossip. Instead of party politics I would suggest you spend your time investing in spelling and grammar lessons.
Terrible

Spruce Pine, NC

#292 Feb 20, 2014
What is bad is a Sheriff that has hired felons, failed to charge employees stealing, high ranking officers involved in sex scandals, numerous lawsuits, highest turnover than any sheriff in history, more officers killed or shot on duty, refusing to turn over files ordered by the court and many more. All this from the high educated unproven leader, all that education and years in a job and still can't do it right, time for a change a NEW BEGINNING IS COMING!
say what?

Marion, NC

#293 Feb 20, 2014
Terrible wrote:
What is bad is a Sheriff that has hired felons, failed to charge employees stealing, high ranking officers involved in sex scandals, numerous lawsuits, highest turnover than any sheriff in history, more officers killed or shot on duty, refusing to turn over files ordered by the court and many more. All this from the high educated unproven leader, all that education and years in a job and still can't do it right, time for a change a NEW BEGINNING IS COMING!
That is exactly the type of issues people should concern themselves with and not rumors and false drama with-in the candidates campaigns.
Pathetic

Simpsonville, SC

#294 Feb 21, 2014
It's already started on here ....It's amazing that last year, today, there were only 8 people on Topix (Lenoir's site) the entire day until after 5:30 pm. Amazing that during election time, the numbers sky rocket of how many people are currently viewing this particular forum.

Prayers still go out that God protect everyone during this campaign, and that this campaign be ran with honesty. Doesn't appear that it is going to be but it doesn't hurt to continue to pray that Wilson prevails in a time when he is wanted/needed the most by the people here. My other daily prayer includes that those who are trying to slander and harm him - read the BeAttitudes in the Bible. God Grant (you) the Serenity to accept things you cannot change. No one needs to be harmed by vicious rumors and nonsense. Green Mountain Baptist Church has the doors open every Sunday morning - invite anyone who wants to attend, to please attend.
convinced

Morganton, NC

#295 Mar 2, 2014
Wilson standing strong as (other team) panics......can we get a debate comng soon? that would be awesome! Wlon doesn't crumble under pressure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waco: Welfare Braggart, Blowhard or Both? 6 min southern at heart 37
SCOUS to hear case on same sex wedding cake. 15 min State of Florida 1
Trump LIED AGAIN: No Tapes 37 min State of Florida 56
News Witch conjures up life in Burke (Nov '07) 47 min Mike Bolick 192
NY Times prints full page of Trump's lies 51 min State of Florida 9
Republican males make up the most white collar ... 1 hr State of Florida 19
Yo Vinny! Yer Right! Waco Needs Therapy! 1 hr southern at heart 13

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance