large party Friday evening 5-16

large party Friday evening 5-16

Posted in the Morganton Forum

rock creek resident

Hickory, NC

#1 May 15, 2014
Ok folks here we go again! There will be a large party Friday evening in rock creek and we would like to invite the whole county to come and have a great time with good people and lots of food. Take the first entrance past the rock quarry on the right 5th house on right. Everyone is welcome a live band will start around 8pm, will have 3 keg's if you desire something else then bring your own, the party will last until???, 2 pig's will be started around 6am Friday morning and will have lots of fixings to go with it. You should bring your own lawn chairs, ages 6 to 60 anyone and everyone is welcome to come, there may be party favors, looking forward to a big turn out and lots of fun there will be a few games horseshoes etc., this will be rain or shine. Hope everyone can or will try to attend and we will try to give you an awesome evening.
Do not Forget

Hickory, NC

#2 May 16, 2014
Don't forget the big party tonight!!!
rock creek resident
Dear Dum Asses

Fayetteville, NC

#3 May 16, 2014
This is this second time this post has ran stating exactly the same thing...How many times are you going to smoke that pig and have this party? This is a sting-op nothing more. Any Idiot that comes out there deserves what they get nothing but a free ride to the jail for showing up with high with party favors expecting to party... Dum ass
Do not Forget

Hickory, NC

#4 May 16, 2014
What! I can't have a party two weeks in a row. What about this party is a sting operation? Showing up for a party is againest the law?
You are an idiot and you are not invited....
Hey Stupid

Fayetteville, NC

#5 May 16, 2014
Do not Forget wrote:
What! I can't have a party two weeks in a row. What about this party is a sting operation? Showing up for a party is againest the law?
You are an idiot and you are not invited....
Did it sound like I was coming there... when you say maybe party favors and bring your own you can bet there is a big fat cop issuing you a set of handcuffs upon arrival
Do not Forget

Hickory, NC

#6 May 16, 2014
You are an Idiot! Party favors are plastic bags filled with things like ink pens, combs, pen lights, key rings etc...
They are from local buisnesses who are helping to fund this party.
During the party you may be approached or handed a buisness card.
JAG

Lenoir, NC

#7 May 16, 2014
Sounds to me like a big bad joke. I think it is at someone's house they don't like and trying to cause them major inconvenience.
Did you forget

Spruce Pine, NC

#8 May 17, 2014
Great party last night for those who came. music went on till 2:00am.
No one was arrested that I know of. Hope everyone made it home safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's last stand today 4 min Boss 46
Liberals Peaceful Inauguration Pursuits? 11 min Waco1910 82
Dept of Interior twitter feed 13 min Waco1910 9
Enviromoonbat dies saving the planet 15 min Waco1910 3
Brendletown grocery Highway 64 Morganton 8 hr recovering 8
The Methadone Clinic (Apr '11) Jan 21 Trump did it 19
Wal-Mart LP Customers Complaints Jan 21 Patty 7

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance