Christians Need To Unite This Is WRONG !!!

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2013
UPSET

Lenoir, NC

#1 Sep 11, 2013
ggallin

Tampa, FL

#3 Sep 12, 2013
What's wrong is that jerks like these are always showing up at events and making a big deal because they are told they can rent a spot since EVERYBODY else had to. Why do you think comments were disabled for the video, because They are the ones in the wrong. How upset would they be if anther group like gaypride or the Nation of Islam were allowed to do the same.
Yuup

Clayton, NC

#4 Sep 12, 2013
ggallin wrote:
What's wrong is that jerks like these are always showing up at events and making a big deal because they are told they can rent a spot since EVERYBODY else had to. Why do you think comments were disabled for the video, because They are the ones in the wrong. How upset would they be if anther group like gaypride or the Nation of Islam were allowed to do the same.
It's only your opinion that they are in the wrong. If gay pride or the nation of islam were disallowed like this Christian group was, their right to free speach would have been infringed upon and would have been equally wrong. Apparantly the city of morganton's ordinances do not support the constitution of the United States of America, Time for Mel and Jablonski to go.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Sep 13, 2013
yeah, I see christians persecuted every day. Sometimes they arent' even allowed to sit a table in the diners. I see them often having to enter through the 'christian only' door in the back of the business. I remember a time when Christians were above everyone else, as for some reason they feel entitled to be.

OH GROW UP. You are nothing but a bunch of self entitled little hypocrits. Read your damn bible, and read where it tells you that you are no better than anyone else. Just because you believe in God doesn't give you more rights than anyone else. Puh LEEZ
Yuup

Clayton, NC

#6 Sep 13, 2013
Pickless wrote:
yeah, I see christians persecuted every day. Sometimes they arent' even allowed to sit a table in the diners. I see them often having to enter through the 'christian only' door in the back of the business. I remember a time when Christians were above everyone else, as for some reason they feel entitled to be.
OH GROW UP. You are nothing but a bunch of self entitled little hypocrits. Read your damn bible, and read where it tells you that you are no better than anyone else. Just because you believe in God doesn't give you more rights than anyone else. Puh LEEZ
I didn't notice anywhere in this video where this group was asking for anything above the rights of any American. Our constitution guarantees our right to freedom of speach just as it allows you your right to comment against Christianity whenever and wherever you choose. You and your like would be the hypocrit when you jump on a thread and and tell people to grow up, which basically means in your terminology to shut up when they think differently from you. Just because you don't believe in God does not give you any more rights either so grab your self another pickle, whatever you do with it, chill, have respect for others rights and beliefs and be happy.

Since: Apr 11

Morganton, NC

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Wait... what?

I can't load the video. Cliffnotes, anyone? 114
cvl

Spruce Pine, NC

#8 Sep 16, 2013
It goes like this boohoo boohoo we can't carry this big piece of wood around and tell people they will go to hell if they don't agree with our version of the "truth". Man only in the Bible belt will you hear how "Christians" are being "persecuted". I guess that's why we have a church on every road.
paint it black wrote:
Wait... what?
I can't load the video. Cliffnotes, anyone? 114

Location hidden

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Yuup wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't notice anywhere in this video where this group was asking for anything above the rights of any American. Our constitution guarantees our right to freedom of speach just as it allows you your right to comment against Christianity whenever and wherever you choose. You and your like would be the hypocrit when you jump on a thread and and tell people to grow up, which basically means in your terminology to shut up when they think differently from you. Just because you don't believe in God does not give you any more rights either so grab your self another pickle, whatever you do with it, chill, have respect for others rights and beliefs and be happy.
This is only funny to me because I do believe in God. However, I'm not the hypocrit you claim I am, because I don't walk around with my head up my ass demanding extra treatment because I believe in something that you don't. Sounds like your the one who needs to 'do whatever' with a pickle and lighten the hell up. Your haughty ignorance betrays you.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2013
It's funny, they say, "No, you cant stand there with your big ass pice of piece of wood and scream at people.." and your reply is "You're a bunch of hypocrits, you can't tell me to shut up because I believe in god blah blah blah" yet.. you tell meto respect others rights and beliefs? Oh? Kind of like how these people are respecting other people's beliefs and rights? LOL
Yuup

Clayton, NC

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Pickless wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only funny to me because I do believe in God. However, I'm not the hypocrit you claim I am, because I don't walk around with my head up my ass demanding extra treatment because I believe in something that you don't. Sounds like your the one who needs to 'do whatever' with a pickle and lighten the hell up. Your haughty ignorance betrays you.
I've been around many Christians and a Christian you are not. Your actions are what determines if you're a Christian, not your lips.

Morganton, NC

#12 Sep 20, 2013
So, from what I've heard, they were told that they could either preach from the "free speech zone," or pay for a booth to spread their message. I fail to see how that is unfair.

Christians are so used to special treatment, when they are treated the same as everyone else, they call it persecution.

Imagine if it had been Muslims, or scientologists, or satanists, even, shouting in the crowd. Hmmm. I dare say they'd feel differently about freedom of speech.
smh

Old Fort, NC

#13 Oct 4, 2013
paint it black wrote:
So, from what I've heard, they were told that they could either preach from the "free speech zone," or pay for a booth to spread their message. I fail to see how that is unfair.

Christians are so used to special treatment, when they are treated the same as everyone else, they call it persecution.

Imagine if it had been Muslims, or scientologists, or satanists, even, shouting in the crowd. Hmmm. I dare say they'd feel differently about freedom of speech.
I am a bible believing Christian, and there's a difference between being persecuted for what you believe, and just trying to have your way because you're a Christian, and when told no - you become offended and call it persecution. Yes Jesus Christ is the son of God, yes He died for everyone, does this excuse you from the ordinances of man ? No. And nor should you become argumentative when you're told no. Pay the fee for a booth, set up shop, and let God direct people to your path. Don't try and be your own God and force it down people's throat. Jesus didn't so what entitles you ? What most people fail to realize is whether you're a Christian or not, we are all in this together. And God is all about unity not division. Ask me what I believe and I'll tell you what I believe, don't and that's fine too. I'm not your judge.

Morganton, NC

#14 Oct 5, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a bible believing Christian, and there's a difference between being persecuted for what you believe, and just trying to have your way because you're a Christian, and when told no - you become offended and call it persecution. Yes Jesus Christ is the son of God, yes He died for everyone, does this excuse you from the ordinances of man ? No. And nor should you become argumentative when you're told no. Pay the fee for a booth, set up shop, and let God direct people to your path. Don't try and be your own God and force it down people's throat. Jesus didn't so what entitles you ? What most people fail to realize is whether you're a Christian or not, we are all in this together. And God is all about unity not division. Ask me what I believe and I'll tell you what I believe, don't and that's fine too. I'm not your judge.
Our thoughts on God may differ, but I'm on board with everything else you said. Right on.
Founder

Morganton, NC

#15 Oct 5, 2013
All Americans have a God given right to say whatever they want, it's in the constitution of the United States.
Founder

Morganton, NC

#16 Oct 5, 2013
Ask Sharon Jablonski if her husband gets a permit for all his construction jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is playing Phyllis 3 min gstring 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 31 min Franklin 58,812
Lance Wilson 7 hr Blue Belly 66
GAMEWLL ELEMENTARY needs a light 8 hr needs help 6
Wheels Car Lot 8 hr roy 1
the change 9 hr gstring 1
Graduation project for Caldwell County Seniors (Oct '10) 11 hr surprise 23
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••