Why do lesbians pick ugly women.
sexy lesbian

Rolesville, NC

#42 Oct 15, 2013
whatever fool wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are one fat nasty redneck. How many straight people walking around are filthy in this county, just look around. I love the double slandered as well, because I know a ton of people in this county look at porn and they are all for some girl on girl action. Oh but they get on here telling everyone how wrong it is all the while they probably have porn up on the other window lol. Go die in a fire you hypocrite. Most gays are far more sanitary and have better taste than you rednecks. Most gays have more class and are better educated with better jobs.
Amen.
Dick Drizzle

Lenoir, NC

#43 Oct 15, 2013
sexy lesbian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know I am a lesbian and I give blood all the time and lesbians have the lowest rate of STDs because we are not messing with a guys nasty tool
You're monthly discharge is not giving blood, Muffmouth.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#44 Oct 18, 2013
Being a lesbian is wrong no matter how "ugly" you are!
notutoo

Lawrenceville, GA

#45 Oct 19, 2013
They like them ugly and butch looking have u ever tried to get a pretty woman to strap one on it ain't going to happen but ask a butch looking lesbian she will jump on that faster than a flie on warm shit
More loving for us

Sugar Grove, NC

#46 Oct 19, 2013
I am sorry all of the lesbians are stealing your wives because you cant seem to get it done in bed. It does suck for you but at least for her she is able to get off now and enjoy good sex. Fat redneck with small &^%$,s may pay the bills but the lesbian is the one getting the goods so who is really the looser.
Really

Hewitt, NJ

#47 Dec 20, 2014
I really can't figure that one out.
SSGT USMC

Stantonsburg, NC

#48 Dec 24, 2014
It looks as though the average iq on here is around 60. Why even worry how someone other than yourself lives their life. Homosexual actions are documented as far back as the roman empire. Do we still grasp the times of slavery? That is a humiliating time for america. I defend the rights of every american. I feel some sorts of pity for the short sighted views that are posted here.
Breezy_baby

Lenoir, NC

#49 Jan 8, 2015
90% of you people on this thread are ignorant as fuck. Why do pretty girls date ugly fat guys? Why to attractive men date ugly girls? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who someone else is with is no ones business but theirs. And I know lots of "gays" that do not have aids or any Sti. I know a lot of straight people with aids and sti's. Your sexuality does not determine if you are infected or not. And for the people that are all about how it says it's wrong in the bible you should probably read the part that says it's wrong to judge. So don't point out someone else's sins just because they sin different than you.
Libby

Tampa, FL

#50 Jan 9, 2015
I think Ellen and her wife Portia are both beautiful women. Ann Heche was not bad either, but she couldn't decide whether she was Gay or straight or just NUTZ! I think the latter actually. Love is love, and I hope everbody finds it. I keep hoping Anderson Cooper will like older women.

Him and his brother Cooper used to go around NYC counting their mom's name on women's a$$es. Cooper ended up killing himself, and Anderson is now gay. I wore Gloria Vanderbilt jeans in those days. All of the good looking men and women are gay these days.
Libby

Tampa, FL

#51 Jan 9, 2015
SSGT USMC wrote:
It looks as though the average iq on here is around 60. Why even worry how someone other than yourself lives their life. Homosexual actions are documented as far back as the roman empire. Do we still grasp the times of slavery? That is a humiliating time for america. I defend the rights of every american. I feel some sorts of pity for the short sighted views that are posted here.


Amen Sarge. Live and let live.
Libby

Tampa, FL

#52 Jan 9, 2015
It broke my heart when I read Merv Griffin's bio. He outed Desi Arnez. I Love Lucy will never be the same. My ex got upset when Randolph Scott was outed. He was a hero to my ex. Being gay has been around forevah!!!!!!!!
Fact

Europe

#53 May 13, 2015
Some of you people are really uneducated and insecure.
sarabella

Tampa, FL

#54 May 13, 2015
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
herpes**********TREATABLE***** ****not curable..........but still something you live with. Im not talking numbers, im talking where 'it' all began. peace out...remember to get your yearly exam.
The very reason I am 'monogamous' in my older years. I have seen the pain of herpes, I have witnessed death from HIV Virus, my 11 year old granddaughter had to be vaccinated for HPV recently.

As far as Lesbian's, maybe they are looking for beauty on the inside, a woman with good character. Looks are not everything in a great relationdhip.
gembo37

Woking, UK

#55 May 29, 2015
Love is love regardless of what size , choice of clothing , diffrent options, indeed you could be compleatly diffrent but still be draw to that person .. I admit looks help but it's also based on the the individual
gembo37

Woking, UK

#56 May 29, 2015
Oh and by the way to those who think it's just wrong to be acctracted to people of the same sex , your intitiled to your own opinion ..In my case I hated feeling acctracted to women because social says in wrong but after years of keeping it a secret I told my friends my familly and colleagues and it didn't matter to them and that to me is all I need why worry about sociaty ...They dont all know me
sarabella

Tampa, FL

#57 Jun 6, 2015
gembo37 wrote:
Oh and by the way to those who think it's just wrong to be acctracted to people of the same sex , your intitiled to your own opinion ..In my case I hated feeling acctracted to women because social says in wrong but after years of keeping it a secret I told my friends my familly and colleagues and it didn't matter to them and that to me is all I need why worry about sociaty ...They dont all know me
AMEN!!
Whites of Hillcrest

San Diego, CA

#58 Sep 12, 2015
whatever fool wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are one fat nasty redneck. How many straight people walking around are filthy in this county, just look around. I love the double slandered as well, because I know a ton of people in this county look at porn and they are all for some girl on girl action. Oh but they get on here telling everyone how wrong it is all the while they probably have porn up on the other window lol. Go die in a fire you hypocrite. Most gays are far more sanitary and have better taste than you rednecks. Most gays have more class and are better educated with better jobs.
You are probably right about that other user being a fat stupid redneck. I do want to correct one thing you said though. You said 'Most gays have more class'. This may be true in comparison of rednecks, but please don't make it sound like 'most gays have class', because unfortunately, most gays are classless. I know a few very classy gays, but most are near-trashy. Just pointing out a correction I see in the gay community.
Wad McBallz

Katy, TX

#59 Sep 13, 2015
I like to shoot my man juice on their faces.
SamIam

Ogden, UT

#60 Nov 18, 2015
I would have to say that the over 40 thing is kinda true. I have not seen any happy couples, unless they were both black. I love the guy who plays Elmo. And now even he is divorced, well cause he is actually gay. Hmm. Make you wonder if there is not some kind of truth in the choice of being responsible and a 'real' man or just being a big dick!
Camel Jockey

United States

#61 Nov 18, 2015
Anyone seen one of those lesbian terrorists yet, boner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pence's Football Stunt Cost Local Police $14,000+ 1 hr David53g 70
Trump Supporters TOO DUMB to Know They're DUMB 6 hr Doc 20
Huff Post:Biden"creepy" around women! 8 hr Doc 4
Digusting Businesn and owner 9 hr john 2
Please we need help stopping crime spree in our... Nov 14 Frank Castle 2
Brittney Michelle Melton - WTF (Feb '16) Nov 12 Stopsnitching 8
my dog has mange i need help (Aug '09) Nov 11 Frank Castle 71

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages