anonymous

Granite Falls, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

she started hanging around someone i know in Feb. and they stopped talking soon after they met. from what i know she is not a mom to her kids her sister is raising them and kerry is on some pretty bad stuff, everytime i seen her she looked messed up. she is a thief and cant believe anything she says seen in the news she might be in jail possibly prison for a long time with all the charges she has. when i met her she had a warrant for her arrest in alexander county.
Bored

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

I grew up with Kerry and went to elementary school with her. She was a "bad seed" and quite the hellion at a young age. From stealing, smoking, having sex, incest with her cousin, and drugs...and that was before high school. I doubt she's gotten any better and I see her name in the paper quite often for warrants and her arrests. Some people are just bad news and raised that way. The apple never falls far from the tree.
know it all

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Bored wrote:
I grew up with Kerry and went to elementary school with her. She was a "bad seed" and quite the hellion at a young age. From stealing, smoking, having sex, incest with her cousin, and drugs...and that was before high school. I doubt she's gotten any better and I see her name in the paper quite often for warrants and her arrests. Some people are just bad news and raised that way. The apple never falls far from the tree.
oh yeah that is right she was sleeping with her own cousin...wasnt his name chase or something like that?
what

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

She is bad bad news. Stay far away from her she will destroy you and every one in her way!
Tish

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

She was sleeping with Jared White, her older cousin.
WhoKnew

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

I think I seen her posted in Caldwell or Burke County Sheriffs office on facebook. They posted pics of people arrested. Check it out and see if its her.
tino-35

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

AboveAndBelow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want any trouble!! I just ask a simple question? Does anyone know anything about her??? Why is that making trouble. There may be nothing bad and if not then great! Just looking for some info.. Sorry if you are offended. Anyway!!! Why are you answering the post if you don't know her? Just ignore it!!! Oh and what am I scared of?? Just wanted to know who the father of the baby was!
the last time I seen her was about a month ago and she was living with as guy name Ryan but was also sleeping with his suppose to be friend robby Walsh which is a looser and a snitch so they fit each other Kerry is no good at all.but as for the fathere if her kid she is having if she is really pregnant my best guess would be open the Caldwell county phone book and pick someone or try your nearest crack dealer that's a possibility also there isn't many that she hasn't been with.
tino-35

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Another thing I was wanting to say is why does she want another child when she won't be mother to the two that she already has I feel sorry for any child that has a mother like her.but if you need to find Kerry she will be between granite falls near the elementary school our in Taylorsville with Ryan canino.
Lawdy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

very true tino thats about the last i seen..last i heard Ryan said they where suppose to get married.BIG MISTAKE..im pretty sure i can get a phone number u can reach her at..
Khhlkh

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

What does it matter what she did or what she does or why she made the news! If it doesn't involve you stay out of it!!!
sentdddd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Please if you know whats best for you stay as far away from this girl as you can. I know right now she's in prison but make no mistake she'll be out sometime. She is evil, no good, she will lie to get whatever she can and she will do whatever it takes to get her fix. She will come in to your life like a perfect storm, calm at first but I promise she will leave you with so much heartache and devistation you won't know what hit you. I have swatches her destroy her own childrens lives, her family left to clean up the mess. The only bad thing about her family is the bailed her out to many times and they should have let her rot and learn from her mistakes(if that's even possible)! With all that said I'll end with this, please don't let her in your life no matter how " great" a picture she paints.
Big Mike

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

sentdddd wrote:
Please if you know whats best for you stay as far away from this girl as you can. I know right now she's in prison but make no mistake she'll be out sometime. She is evil, no good, she will lie to get whatever she can and she will do whatever it takes to get her fix. She will come in to your life like a perfect storm, calm at first but I promise she will leave you with so much heartache and devistation you won't know what hit you. I have swatches her destroy her own childrens lives, her family left to clean up the mess. The only bad thing about her family is the bailed her out to many times and they should have let her rot and learn from her mistakes(if that's even possible)! With all that said I'll end with this, please don't let her in your life no matter how " great" a picture she paints.
She's been in my life at least 10 times. For about 3 hours at a pop. Last time I seen her was when we was both in the court van at the jail. I told her to give me a tit shot and she smiled from ear to ear and yanked them out. The transport officer like to s*it his britches and went to hollering and screaming at her to put em' up. The inmates rode his ass calling him a homo all the way to the courthouse and then all the way back to the jail. It was funny as hell.
saddays

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been in my life at least 10 times. For about 3 hours at a pop. Last time I seen her was when we was both in the court van at the jail. I told her to give me a tit shot and she smiled from ear to ear and yanked them out. The transport officer like to s*it his britches and went to hollering and screaming at her to put em' up. The inmates rode his ass calling him a homo all the way to the courthouse and then all the way back to the jail. It was funny as hell.
That's disgusting but sounds like her. I've heard she's done some really bad things for money and pills. It's really sad because she has 3 beautiful children that deserve so much better than that. Thankfully family stepped in and is taking care of them. I just hope she stars gone for a long time and stays out of their lives. They're so much better off without her.
old 63

Marietta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

She is in prison now but should be getting out soon so be ready i hope you guys know she's been spreading herpes so stay away if your smart don't believe it ask rob she gave it to him and a few others i knpw

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min Waco 1909 54,921
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 4 hr Abdurratln 322
Adam Gilbert Passing 12 hr Concerned 1
Justin Chambers 17 hr MommaT 14
Valdese Hospital 18 hr Bike Bob 3
Tommy Seeds Sat AprilSammysNiece 1
Caldwell County says goodby to Willard Blevins,... Sat really 3
•••
•••
•••
Morganton Dating

more search filters

less search filters