First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Newland, NC

#22 Mar 25, 2012
Of course racism still exist but I think it is equally shared by both races. Only difference is blacks can play the race card and draw attention, when roles are reversed whites have no laws protecting us from racism. I personally don't give a damn if someone is black, white, yellow or what, I judge the person not the color. However the white race is the only non legally protected race/group concerning racism and hate crimes. Gays, blacks, Hispanics , Jews, Muslims all have federal laws protecting them. Now were is the fairness ??
Pinko

AOL

#23 Mar 26, 2012
Jane, you ignorant slut. Perhaps you haven't noticed but the reason "the race card" is played alot is because there are a huge number of hate-filled racists teabaggers in these parts. White folk don't need any special protection because they are THE MAJORITY. And they hold ALL THE POWER AND MONEY.
You Tard. Shut your hole until you quit spewing you Beck/Limbaugh drivel.
been there before

Four Oaks, NC

#24 Mar 26, 2012
Pinko wrote:
Jane, you ignorant slut. Perhaps you haven't noticed but the reason "the race card" is played alot is because there are a huge number of hate-filled racists teabaggers in these parts. White folk don't need any special protection because they are THE MAJORITY. And they hold ALL THE POWER AND MONEY.
Such, such language from a unracist leftist unangered democratic representative as you. Bet the only thing pink about you is the inside of your lips. The only reason that the white have the money is they work and don't depend on government handouts to keep up your fifteen children by four different wives.Get a job, Tard.
really

Newland, NC

#25 Mar 26, 2012
Pinko wrote:
First of all, who the hell is Jane ? Now to the important issue. You are right, the world is full of hate filled racist but just as many of them are black as much as there is white and how often do you see whites play the race card? None because we have no legal protection . We should however because a working white male is now the minority in America yet our taxes are used to fuel the entitlement programs for all those that feel like the world owes them a free ride. Sorry I work for mine
Pinko

AOL

#26 Mar 26, 2012
Thank you for that diatribe, Mr. Beck/Limbaugh.
Stacey

Morganton, NC

#27 Jul 22, 2012
Just because someone is rude, doesn't mean they are racist.
really

York, SC

#28 Jul 22, 2012
Stacey wrote:
Just because someone is rude, doesn't mean they are racist.
I agree, two totally separate issues.
GayBoy

Lawndale, NC

#29 Jul 29, 2012
I am looking for a hook up this afternoon....any nikkers out there want to have a good time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Logic Fails me: 13 min TSF 218
Did God curse the Negro?. 54 min Robert 6
Chimpcongo, the gift that keeps on giving. 1 hr Robert 1
26 dead in West Virginia flooding! 1 hr southern at heart 5
Show at Rose's Mon LIL OLE ME 8
Dysartsville Road yapping ass annoying dog... Jun 24 james 15
Lost Chihuahua Jun 23 Revolution32 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages