whazzz up yall

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Well, all you lawbreakers, there is a skeleton crew every MLK weekend Holiday. Where you normally see 30 ppl you might see 4 so have at it.

Seriously, did anyone really get let go of that place? Can't help but laugh when I see a deputy car cuz you know they are coming out for a boootay call from somewhere.

What is the latest? Is the Goodyear Blimp still Blimping? Yall, now really, how the HELL is he gonna run some fast bad add black guy down outside his car? He has to lean back to get his stomach around the steering wheel blocking him in. yo bro who be running, you gotta 15 second head start right there. Secondly, drop a deck of Playboy poker deck, you will be home free to count your money. Seriously if Blimper ran, is EMS running with him with the paddles on standby? LMAO.

Yall, who left, who lost the wife n miss and who's begging to go home? It's been long enough now, we know who shot JR rest his soul, so who if anybody left the SADO PIT.
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I don't think they let anyone go. Think they rehired everyone and didn't bat an eyelash. Or, they think people here haven't printed out a copy of the old employee directory and compare it daily to the one online.....like who is gone will never ever never be known in this lifetime.
JW Hardon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

whazzz up yall wrote:
Well, all you lawbreakers, there is a skeleton crew every MLK weekend Holiday. Where you normally see 30 ppl you might see 4 so have at it.
Seriously, did anyone really get let go of that place? Can't help but laugh when I see a deputy car cuz you know they are coming out for a boootay call from somewhere.
What is the latest? Is the Goodyear Blimp still Blimping? Yall, now really, how the HELL is he gonna run some fast bad add black guy down outside his car? He has to lean back to get his stomach around the steering wheel blocking him in. yo bro who be running, you gotta 15 second head start right there. Secondly, drop a deck of Playboy poker deck, you will be home free to count your money. Seriously if Blimper ran, is EMS running with him with the paddles on standby? LMAO.
Yall, who left, who lost the wife n miss and who's begging to go home? It's been long enough now, we know who shot JR rest his soul, so who if anybody left the SADO PIT.
There's one thing for sure he will run him down before you do because you'll never be in a police car again unless you're under arrest. BTW assclown your attempts at concealing your identity when you talk to yourself is middle school level at best. No matter who's there and who's not you never will be because you sucked as an officer and suck as a person.
swallow it

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey Hard On, you still swallowing Longos loads now that he isn't there or do you just swallow whoever has the brass. I bet both longos do you up the rear when you go over to their house if they haven't lost their home by now LMAO.
JW Hardon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

swallow it wrote:
Hey Hard On, you still swallowing Longos loads now that he isn't there or do you just swallow whoever has the brass. I bet both longos do you up the rear when you go over to their house if they haven't lost their home by now LMAO.
No I'm too busy doing your old lady and your daughter while you're out looking for a job. Somebody's gotta keep them up loser!!! LMAO
FeedingHardonLoa ds

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

The loser load swallower is still at it, c'mon baby, let daddy stick you with his hard shaft a few times, boi JW, the semen swallower
Just Wondering

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

FeedingHardonLoads wrote:
The loser load swallower is still at it, c'mon baby, let daddy stick you with his hard shaft a few times, boi JW, the semen swallower
Dude you got a serious case of homophobia or you're just plain sick. There is no wonder you lost your job in law enforcement and with a sick mind like yours I don't see many employment opportunities in your future. Now go ahead and spew whatever sick and twisted thoughts you want about me but I can assure you that I won't see them because I will never open another of these sheriff threads because as anyone can see they are total BS written by some idiot with a grudge and have no place here on this forum.
PS. Learn to spell!
dont be intimidated

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

JW Hardon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one thing for sure he will run him down before you do because you'll never be in a police car again unless you're under arrest. BTW assclown your attempts at concealing your identity when you talk to yourself is middle school level at best. No matter who's there and who's not you never will be because you sucked as an officer and suck as a person.
LMAO !!!! I know right?! JW or WJ (as we all know you) But twas so nice that you cared enough to look for who, what route and how and I get you rattled. See, you really care don't you? You fuss a lot on here also using different names but you continue to refer to anything that comes out as 'middle school'. Adults using the badge to get what they want, geez, that behavior sounds very middle school there too. Maybe your next job will be at middle school there Blimper. Not as the girls ball coach, that's a train wreck waiting for destruction, but, um, I believe the politically correct term of Facilities Management is better than Janitor. Or, if I see you slipping burgers at Hardees, you better not put anything nasty on mine. Better yet, what is give to see you at Sonic at roller skates. LMAO! Think genius. All kidding aside, don't you realize that I answered myself to keep discussions about YOU going and atop the Topix latest forum page. Man, no wonder murders go unsolved. But JW or WJ, wow man, don't you have a few enemies on the website?! They got to you before I got back online to see how much your blood pressure went up. And you always perceived yourself as Mr Congeniality. Bummer.(That was my middle school saying BTW). If I had near the $$$$ in my pocket to amount to what you thought you were worth, how wealthy I would be!!!
wanna bet

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

JW Hardon wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm too busy doing your old lady and your daughter while you're out looking for a job. Somebody's gotta keep them up loser!!! LMAO
lol my daughter is underage so you had better arrest yourself. As far as my wife goes... lol you had better stick to the sweat hogs at ccso because you haven't got what it takes to make it to the pros yet, she would break your tiny manhood off and feed it you LMAO. Stick to eating longo's creampies and taking it in the rear young grasshopper you are not prepared for a real woman yet.

It must be sad to be you, you cant cut it on the road, you can't shoot, you can't drive your way out of a paper bag and it you want to compare paychecks and cocks I can make you feel even worse....
JW Hardon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

wanna bet wrote:
<quoted text>lol my daughter is underage so you had better arrest yourself. As far as my wife goes... lol you had better stick to the sweat hogs at ccso because you haven't got what it takes to make it to the pros yet, she would break your tiny manhood off and feed it you LMAO. Stick to eating longo's creampies and taking it in the rear young grasshopper you are not prepared for a real woman yet.
It must be sad to be you, you cant cut it on the road, you can't shoot, you can't drive your way out of a paper bag and it you want to compare paychecks and cocks I can make you feel even worse....
Boy you get mighty upset when someone mentions your lack of employment don't you? Your wife laughs at you daily as she already knows you're a closet homosexual. Your daughter in under the cover and down for anything that I ask her to do. She has a daddy complex because she's never had a real one. Hell there's no wonder nobody wanted you at the CCSD, you can't even complete one sentence without talking about sucking someones root. They really should put your sick ass on the sex offenders registry because you're sicker than most on there. Go back to bed and dream about deputies drenching you in jizz. I guess dreaming about men with badges relives your stress and helps you cope with knowing that someone else is taking care of your cowcunted old lady. I'm too busy enlarging your daughter's anus to chat with you at the moment so go watch some law and order and masturbate on the couch you sick retarded bastard.
wow

Leon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

wow you all sound sick as hell to me....even to think up this shit....we all know what the ccso and LPD is all about ask scott brown and dr.stan is law or better still the wife
wanna bet

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

JW Hardon wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you get mighty upset when someone mentions your lack of employment don't you? Your wife laughs at you daily as she already knows you're a closet homosexual. Your daughter in under the cover and down for anything that I ask her to do. She has a daddy complex because she's never had a real one. Hell there's no wonder nobody wanted you at the CCSD, you can't even complete one sentence without talking about sucking someones root. They really should put your sick ass on the sex offenders registry because you're sicker than most on there. Go back to bed and dream about deputies drenching you in jizz. I guess dreaming about men with badges relives your stress and helps you cope with knowing that someone else is taking care of your cowcunted old lady. I'm too busy enlarging your daughter's anus to chat with you at the moment so go watch some law and order and masturbate on the couch you sick retarded bastard.
lol you must have me confused with someone else but that's not hard to figure with someone as feeble minded as you. I have a better paying job than you and you know it if you know me, not that far from you either.

You wish you could have something like my wife but then again you need balls and enough testosterone to use them, hell I would give you a free go at her but you couldn't last five minutes LMAO. I suppose you are more used to licking up the slop left over from Longo's nuts after he creams some office sweat hog lol. Heck I bet even the office whores did you up the rump with strapons lol.

Before you spout off with that c um dumpster of yours you should learn who you are talking to Chief. Hey big guy if you know me so well then you know I haven't moved so stop on by. I would love to see some extra patrols in neighborhood, get on out and I will show you where to pin that tin star... cowboy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 8 min canser suxs 98
DA Race: Don't forget to go vote! 9 min Really 11
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 14 min Bar N Y Rubble 54,814
Debate: Marijuana - Lenoir, NC (Aug '10) 4 hr lizard 49
Why Meedos close??? 8 hr islandboy 3
mrs barrier (Mar '13) 14 hr Jimmy 13
Atheists in Caldwell County? (Nov '11) 15 hr really 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••