Romantica

Marion, NC

#1 Mar 4, 2012
What kind of stores are going to be at the new shopping center? I heard there's gona be a froogles dollar store, tj maxx Ross petsmart Sally and stuff like that?
stonerguy

Paw Paw, MI

#2 Mar 5, 2012
we need target.
The Public Should Know

Morganton, NC

#3 Apr 29, 2012
stonerguy wrote:
we need target.
If someone is smart enough to "rope in" Target at the soon to be former Wal-Mart site, then that would be one of the best things to happen in Morganton. That site is perfect for a Target store with interstate access already and a large highway (Burkemont Ave).

I understand that TJ Maxx, Ross Clothing, and room for additional out-parcels will occupy the stores seperate from the Wal-Mart Supercenter. A Golden Corral restaurant and possibly an Olive Garden are coming. One of the "front" spots will be a Murphy Express Convenience Store / Gas Station. There is one of these at the Granite Falls Super Wal-Mart and for those of you who have never been, please understand they have "CHEAP" gas and by that I mean 10 to 15 cents a gallon cheaper than ANYWHERE else.

If you want to know more about the new shopping center, watch the replay of the April Morganton Planning and Zoning meeting or get a copy from Compas Cable. They had a great 3-D rendering shown at that meeting.
dragonfly

United States

#4 May 2, 2012
Target, we need... Would also like to see Olive Garden, and a HOOTERS would be nice. I heard walgreens is going to be where muses book store is. And we need a Home Depot as well. Oh yeah also another chick fil a. A QT gas station is better or a sheets gas station would be really nice to have. So much that morganton needs it would take 3 days just to type it all in........
bikachic

Denver, NC

#5 Feb 18, 2013
If you look on the Burke Development incorporated site and look at Morganton Heights, it has a map with the listings of proposed stores.
lirpa

Morganton, NC

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Where can I find applications for T.J. Maxx, Ross Clothing, and Sally's Beauty Supply? I'm in desperate need of a job.
Concerned Citizen

Morganton, NC

#7 Jul 30, 2013
The new Chick Fil A is under construction. It is going to be located between CookOut and Allisons'.
100percent

Morganton, NC

#8 Aug 1, 2013
petsmart will be there . I applied for a job there .
Daisy

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
The new Chick Fil A is under construction. It is going to be located between CookOut and Allisons'.
Pluck chick fil A. They can kiss my bovine arse.
Anthony G

Morganton, NC

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Need the following here in Morganton Popeyes, TGI fridays, Red robin, Longhorn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billionaires' Tea Party (Jan '14) 24 min Waco 1909 64
Jessica (the beautiful brunette that was with B... 30 min MMW 32
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 48 min Waco 1909 538
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 52 min Victoria 59,642
Taylor Jordan and Autumn Jordan I hope u know I... (Apr '13) 6 hr Teresa Watson HER... 13
The City of Morganton "Picks and Chooses" which... 21 hr Concerned Citizen 3
Why they beat their wives Mon SledgeHammer 1
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morganton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morganton News, Events & Info