Coffee stand draws ire of reader

Coffee stand draws ire of reader

There are 8 comments on the The Morganton News Herald story from Mar 25, 2012, titled Coffee stand draws ire of reader. In it, The Morganton News Herald reports that:

I have never been so disappointed in the 37 years of being a resident of Morganton, N.C.. I am distraught that our town would let such a distasteful business as Kyote Koffee bring their business here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morganton News Herald.

BYOB

Terrell, NC

#1 Mar 25, 2012
Sex sells, didn't you know?
enough

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Poor old religious fanatics playing the same old song. I can Name Names of these same Religious fanatics who will take your money and run.
QIC

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2012
yeah turns out the story is really a silly sky god believer who is already delusional and now wants to ban the crazies together lol what a joke.
god is not real, nor is jesus nor santa.
bet the old bats didn't like the younger look huh, maybe you all need to dress more amish in morganton.ha/ha
really

Newland, NC

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Simple solution. If you don't like it don't go there. To each their own but then again that is impossible in the bible belt.
deadbeat police

Four Oaks, NC

#5 Apr 2, 2012
QIC wrote:
yeah turns out the story is really a silly sky god believer who is already delusional and now wants to ban the crazies together lol what a joke.
god is not real, nor is jesus nor santa.
bet the old bats didn't like the younger look huh, maybe you all need to dress more amish in morganton.ha/ha
Bet you would be the one upset over the store closing if the servers were men dressed in thongs. How about you working on your own problems, we'll take care of our own. What a person believes in or how they dress neither one will lead to Aids so I don't see how this could possibly be any worse than your lifestyle.
BYOB

Forest City, NC

#7 Apr 9, 2012
The place closed, don't if/where they might re-open Kyote Koffee.
BeBoBBer

Morganton, NC

#8 Jul 21, 2012
LOL!!
BeBoBBer

Morganton, NC

#9 Jul 21, 2012
LOL!! Im slow reader. LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much compensation money is Victoria ready t... 1 min waco1909 5
Don't disagree with VICTORIA 7 min Rock 9
Trump's Economic Collapse is Looming 7 min Victoria 12
Trump's Cruelty to Widow 7 min waco1909 14
Stay away from t.s auto in drexel. 19 hr Richard 1
News Man accused of stealing restaurant van while po... Tue posted 1
Timmy Macs Conic Shop Mon slender gurl 2

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance