Sheriff Jones Caught in LIES

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Morals

Marion, NC

#1 Feb 5, 2014
What does the humble Sheriff Jones do when he is faced with a legal and honest political challenge? He makes some calls to the opponents bosses in Raleigh and throws his name and title around, making false claims against you in the hopes that he will cost you your job. When the humble proven leader was confronted by high ranking members of the very organization he called, he provided false information, lies, to them and was caught in several untruths about his opponent. After a thorough questioning of the disproven leader, it was determined that the sheriffs allegations were u true, lies, and that the opponent had done nothing wrong. These calls were made from the Sheriffs office and this meeting was conducted at the same office. Why does the unproven leader conduct political business while at work and while being paid to be the sheriff? Why does he use county property for personal business and thinks the voters owe him more money? These are some of the many questions that the sheriff will have to answer in the very near future.
Silver streak

Black Mountain, NC

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Yes its a well known fact in State Law Enforcement circles that Jones has been harassing Wilson behind the scenes or attempting it. He has even called the Governor to cry about how the mean old Wilson has been saying nasty things (aka the truth) and how bad it hurts his poor wittle feewings. Jones didn't even have the guts to answer up to that one when the SHP called him on it, his fat henchman later admitted to it.

Hey Sheriff, if you and your department wasn't the joke of the state before (it sure was), it sure is now. You might want to lay off the following of his campaign members, driving by their houses and other such silly attempts at intimidation as well. There is always a black and silver not far away.
Really

Hickory, NC

#3 Feb 6, 2014
A legal and honest political challenge?

I thought you said that lying crook Wilson was running?
He's a total joke Wouldn't know nis butt from a whole in the ground.
yes really

Black Mountain, NC

#4 Feb 6, 2014
Really wrote:
Care to explain that sparky, oh wait then you would have to think about that statement for more than the split second it took your colon to belch it out along with most of your other thoughts.
say what?

Greenville, SC

#5 Feb 6, 2014
Really wrote:

If you were not trying to be serious this would be hilarious. I have never once heard anyone, supporter or not, call Lance crooked. Yours is a pitiful and desperate attempt to slander a person with absolutely nothing to back-up said statements. By far this has to be the most pathetic and desperate attempt to discredit Lance yet. I would venture to say the opposition is beginning to feel the pressure of hitching to the wrong wagon. If I were you I would just remain a spectator and remain silent moving forward because not only are you embarrassing yourself, you reflect terribly on the Jones camp. Even Jones would not condone this type behave.
what lol

Black Mountain, NC

#6 Feb 6, 2014
Calling Lance crooked?.... Wow just wow is all I can seem to say at the moment.
A Jones supporter calling Lance crooked? That takes the cake!!! Pot calling Kettle... Line one! Funny thing is here lately as soon as i see a yard with a Jones sign or a car with a Jones bumper sticker I automatically think either they are completely clueless individuals or crooked.
say what?

Greenville, SC

#7 Feb 6, 2014
Really wrote:

We keep hearing about jones education . Let me ask you, what do you consider education? I have degrees I list as my education but also I have a file full of certificates, continuing ed classes, and what I call feel good post college courses. Yet when I present my resume I list my degrees and then list all the other courses and certifications as additional training at the bottom of the resume if listed at all. Many if not all of those are courses taken including federal courses, the attendees are awarded verifications for just attending or at most taking a quick test. My question, when did all those courses and classes begin getting termed as educational degrees? I am currently taking a M.I.T and Harvard course for IT/Cyber Security but I doubt I could get by listing that as my college education on my resume. All the post college classes the county has paid for certain people to take are not college degrees they are supplemental certifications but they are getting bounced around here like they are Harvard degrees. I am sure lance as well has a box full of verifications and classes but you don't see him acting like its degrees.
blah

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2014
I have a question about Jones' big education, what has it done for me or anyone else? I mean any idiot can rack up over a dozen lawsuits, I didn't know you needed an education for it. I do know one thing it has done. It has cost the taxpayers a good chunk of change paying for his education. Don't we all wish we could be so lucky as to have a free tax payed education.
JonesGone

Spruce Pine, NC

#9 Feb 6, 2014
blah wrote:
I have a question about Jones' big education, what has it done for me or anyone else? I mean any idiot can rack up over a dozen lawsuits, I didn't know you needed an education for it. I do know one thing it has done. It has cost the taxpayers a good chunk of change paying for his education. Don't we all wish we could be so lucky as to have a free tax payed education.
Yes that doesn't speak well of all that education Jones supposedly has, I have met the man and he is one of the most ignorant people I know. He thinks he is smarter than everyone, but people just laugh at him behind his back. He spoke with me and some others at a local festival and mispronounced several words and obviously did not know what he was talking about. I think someone should ask him to produce proof of all his education because I don't think he finished high school.
Jones Is a Joke

Lenoir, NC

#10 Feb 6, 2014
This past summer at the Lenoir Fair my husband got his wallet grabbed out of his pocket and the guy tried to run with it. I turned around and punched the guy in his face and then the 2 girls that were with the guy jumped on me and were pulling my hair and punching me and almost had me on the ground. I yelled for my husband and he came and pulled me out of the fight. The cops got called and were asking everyone that saw anything questions and trying to figure out who to take to jail or whatever and guess what. Alan Jones told the Lenoir PD that he saw me(90lbs and 4foot11) have both of those girls down beating them up, and almost got me arrested if it hadn't been for 5 other bystanders saying that he was lying I would have went to jail.

Im pretty sure I know why he did this. There was a booth set up "vote for Jones" when we first came in the fair, and some lady asked if we were going to vote for him. I said well, for one thing Im a convicted felon and for another thing I wouldn't vote for Jones if I could vote. I guess he thought he would have the last laugh. Crooked old bastard!
say what?

Greenville, SC

#11 Feb 6, 2014
Jones Is a Joke wrote:
This past summer at the Lenoir Fair my husband got his wallet grabbed out of his pocket and the guy tried to run with it. I turned around and punched the guy in his face and then the 2 girls that were with the guy jumped on me and were pulling my hair and punching me and almost had me on the ground. I yelled for my husband and he came and pulled me out of the fight. The cops got called and were asking everyone that saw anything questions and trying to figure out who to take to jail or whatever and guess what. Alan Jones told the Lenoir PD that he saw me(90lbs and 4foot11) have both of those girls down beating them up, and almost got me arrested if it hadn't been for 5 other bystanders saying that he was lying I would have went to jail.

Im pretty sure I know why he did this. There was a booth set up "vote for Jones" when we first came in the fair, and some lady asked if we were going to vote for him. I said well, for one thing Im a convicted felon and for another thing I wouldn't vote for Jones if I could vote. I guess he thought he would have the last laugh. Crooked old bastard!
Actually depending on the circumstances a felon can still vote in NC. Plus your neighbors, friends and family can still vote, every vote against Jones helps.
Change on May 6th

Black Mountain, NC

#12 Feb 6, 2014
Jones Is a Joke wrote:
Honestly that sounds about right. You know you can get your voting rights restored a lot of times plus like the other person said, you can still do a lot by getting family and friends to vote.
Change on May 6th

Black Mountain, NC

#13 Feb 6, 2014
JonesGone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that doesn't speak well of all that education Jones supposedly has, I have met the man and he is one of the most ignorant people I know. He thinks he is smarter than everyone, but people just laugh at him behind his back. He spoke with me and some others at a local festival and mispronounced several words and obviously did not know what he was talking about. I think someone should ask him to produce proof of all his education because I don't think he finished high school.
His education is a big joke and he barely passed with a pathetic grade point average. He has family and friends at Appalachian so what do you expect. His experience is just fluff for his resume and does no one in this county any good what so ever. Yes I am aware of how he thinks he is trying to talk down to people all the while sounding like complete moron. If he only knew how people laughed at him.
say what?

Greenville, SC

#14 Feb 6, 2014
Change on May 6th wrote:
<quoted text>His education is a big joke and he barely passed with a pathetic grade point average. He has family and friends at Appalachian so what do you expect. His experience is just fluff for his resume and does no one in this county any good what so ever. Yes I am aware of how he thinks he is trying to talk down to people all the while sounding like complete moron. If he only knew how people laughed at him.
I'll take a sheriff with common sense and morals any day over an educated sheriff that's not transparent in his decisions
Change on May 6th

Black Mountain, NC

#15 Feb 6, 2014
[QUOTE who="say what?"]<quoted text>
I'll take a sheriff with common sense and morals any day over an educated sheriff that's not transparent in his decisions [/QUOTE]The only thing about Jones that is transparent is his BS, I can see right though it.
Really

Hickory, NC

#16 Feb 7, 2014
yes really wrote:
<quoted text>Care to explain that sparky, oh wait then you would have to think about that statement for more than the split second it took your colon to belch it out along with most of your other thoughts.
I know Lance Wilson and where the bodies are buried so to speak. If his past is any indication then he cannot handle the power of a sheriff’s position. It will be too much of a temptation. He will abuse the office in order to look after his cronies.
yes really

Black Mountain, NC

#17 Feb 7, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Lance Wilson and where the bodies are buried so to speak. If his past is any indication then he cannot handle the power of a sheriff’s position. It will be too much of a temptation. He will abuse the office in order to look after his cronies.
I noticed you just posted on this tread and another a simple copy and paste statement, a very broad and general accusation at that. So tell us where the bodies are buried so to speak. I mean seriously lets see it. I know Lance too and I know he can easily handle the office of Sheriff, I mean after what we have working there now, Sheriff and staff, I am convinced an 8 year old could run the place better. But by all means show us the skeletons if you have them so we can settle this once and for all.
Really

Hickory, NC

#18 Feb 7, 2014
I’ll give you one!
As a Lenoir Police Officer Lance had the habit of stopping young ladies and asking for their phone numbers or a date. I know this because he bragged about it. I call that misuse of police authority.
you are an idiot

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2014
Really wrote:
I’ll give you one!
As a Lenoir Police Officer Lance had the habit of stopping young ladies and asking for their phone numbers or a date. I know this because he bragged about it. I call that misuse of police authority.
I worked with Lance and you are so far from the truth. More like meetings to pray for folks in need. He has been happily married for some 16 years and is a quality stand up man. You are probably BJ Fore wishing he would hit on you so your Gomer Pyle looking butt would get some attention. You are the biggest Homo in our county. You are a glorified Butler to AJ.
yes really

Black Mountain, NC

#20 Feb 7, 2014
Really wrote:
I’ll give you one!
I dont know that doesn't sound too probable to me considering he was a rookie at LPD at the time and that was in the what, the mid 90's. I've know him since he worked at CCSO after that and it wasn't in his character at all to do something like that even back then. As long as I have known him he has been the most straight laced ethical officer I had ever seen. Granted I have seen many many other officers do that, he would be the last one I would suspect. That is pretty weak sauce if that's all you have, especially considering what Jones has allowed and not from the 90's but from the last few years as Sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Bannon fired! 1 hr waco1909 13
The Left will come for YOU 1 hr Victoria 15
Any black men interested in a "platonic" relati... 1 hr waco1909 5
Alt-left blames every one on earth for Charlott... 1 hr cluelessHERE 228
Let Robert E.Lee Statues Stand, He Was Gay! 1 hr Victoria 16
Morganton Graffiti Aug 17 Moose Knuckle 1
The Confederate courthouse Statue Has Got To Go! Aug 16 The Green Watch Dog 4

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance