downtown morganton festival

downtown morganton festival

Posted in the Morganton Forum

amber

Little Switzerland, NC

#1 Aug 20, 2012
excited about the festival sept 7th and 8th, does anyone have any tips for parking and such , we are coming from charlotte to see kip moore .and to see the roadrunnerz at a restaurant called gondolas after the concert. looking for an ideal area to park to be able to attend both events without having to move my vehicle. any feedback would be appeciated
HammerHead

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Ah yes the Mel & Sandy line your pockets festival is coming up soon. The police will TELL you where to park.
You should have come up to see the fireworks that were not presented on the 4th of July.

And you be careful, one of the many toothless rednecks that will be here to watch Kippypoo might try to get some sugar from you.
surething

Burnsville, NC

#3 Aug 21, 2012
the Italian restaurant Gondola used to be Hams. it is directly behind the movie theatre and the theatre is right on the street where the festival is. Parking is always marked, most places charge for parking around the festival. I haven't at eaten the restaurant but I have heard of the roadrunner band, they are really good. The festival is always fun and so are the bars and places nearby in the evenings where you can buy a mixed drink instead of just beer at festival.
Negroplease

Rutherfordton, NC

#4 Aug 27, 2012
I wonder why they don't have any entertainment for us black folks. It is just a cracker festival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is Rated the Worst President in History 1 hr Victoria 1
Russian Interference in American Elections?? 2 hr waco1909 36
🐷State of the UNIOM, Cheeseburger Yum-Y... 9 hr DavidMooseKnuckles 59
State Of The Onion? McDonalds Onion Rings and ... 9 hr DavidMooseKnuckles 56
I Love My Sperm Too! 9 hr David53gMooseKnuc... 108
State of the Milk Address! Victoria, Waco, Milk! 9 hr DavidMooseKnuckle 63
Mueller is Not Playing Around 9 hr DavidMooseKnuckle 38

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance