Mexicans Slums on Burkemont Ave.

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jwow

Morganton, NC

#1 May 7, 2012
Did anyone else see the police at the mexican slum apartments owned by the Omers? I am trying to find out what happened yesterday. Those nasty apartments need to be torn down.
Pinko

Morganton, NC

#2 May 7, 2012
Sounds like someones girlfriend was stolen by a brown man who knows how to treat her right.

I am sorry you have a tiny penis and find it necessary to belittle all Hispanics this way.
Shelia J

Morganton, NC

#3 May 7, 2012
Pinko - Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience.
Yup

Henrico, NC

#4 May 7, 2012
Those nasty apartments in morganton /burkemont that all the illegals shack up in like a bunch of rats and roaches , are just that N-A-S-T-Y ass Latino Squat trash that most work at the chicken factory near pizza hut and live off our taxes .
Jwow

Rutherfordton, NC

#5 May 8, 2012
Pinko wrote:
Sounds like someones girlfriend was stolen by a brown man who knows how to treat her right.
I am sorry you have a tiny penis and find it necessary to belittle all Hispanics this way.
Nope, I am quite well endowed and on the brown side myself. I am just concerned because of how trashy those apartments are. There is always garbage on the ground around the trash cans.
Jwow

Morganton, NC

#7 May 12, 2012
I passed by there this morning and there was trash and beer cans all over the parking lot.
iola

Henrico, NC

#8 May 12, 2012
Jwow wrote:
I passed by there this morning and there was trash and beer cans all over the parking lot.
They cant run their own country . look at where they come from a septic tank they call a country .what makes you think they come here and do any differnet ?
Jwow

Maiden, NC

#9 May 12, 2012
I would hope they do as when in Rome.
Rick

Morganton, NC

#10 May 13, 2012
I have met some nice people in Morganton sure wasn't the nixxers and damn Mexicans!!!!
Harry

Rutherfordton, NC

#11 May 13, 2012
Havn't you all heard? We are a "SANCTUARY CITY"? Mel's Vision for his slave state? Just like Mitt Romney? The poor and middle class give it all to the rich? Where have you been ?
Jwow

Lenoir, NC

#12 May 14, 2012
The Omers need to clean that mess up.
Black Man

Bostic, NC

#13 May 19, 2012
Well the police were back there last night. They had several handcuffed and were searching them.
Surely

Henrico, NC

#14 May 19, 2012
Black Man wrote:
Well the police were back there last night. They had several handcuffed and were searching them.
Its like trying to kill cockroaches though . for everyone you take away 3 more illegal babies pop out in the same house eating up our taxes , living here for free , getting ( and demanding ) handouts .
Black Man

Morganton, NC

#15 May 20, 2012
Harry wrote:
Havn't you all heard? We are a "SANCTUARY CITY"? Mel's Vision for his slave state? Just like Mitt Romney? The poor and middle class give it all to the rich? Where have you been ?
Longthickharry, I think that you are correct.
Jwow

Maiden, NC

#16 May 21, 2012
Those mexicans are now hiding a 15 passenger van behind the corner slum building. I guess that it is now a drop point for illegals. I am calling I.C.E. and report this activity.
BB-T

Maiden, NC

#17 May 25, 2012
I was wonder if anyone knew why mexicans park their cars in the front yard of their houses?
Sledge Hammer

Forest City, NC

#19 May 30, 2012
The city needs to cite the owners. The trash is head high beside the corner building.
Losers beware

Morganton, NC

#20 Sep 13, 2012
When you are jealous that the illegals and all others you are trashing here , get a life,,,,, it's obvious we need to arrest the idiots that are trashing people. Grow up losers,,,,, we know who and what you are,,,, if these places are slums,,,,, you can't afford to move out,,,, what does that make you?,,, coacka roaches lol
Losers beware

Morganton, NC

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Get a life for those choose to live in the "so called slums "are slummy ......illegal or not lol
Sledge Hammer

Fallston, NC

#22 Sep 14, 2012
We don't live in the Burkemont Slums. We have to see them though. They are trashy and nasty. Loser you should move there. It appears that they are your caliber of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am sick and tired of furguson 2 hr Sweepyface 16
nick coffey (Jun '13) 4 hr Lawyering Up 18
What is the host's name at Pancho Villa? 5 hr Repeatly 11
Man injured after falling from bucket truck 6 hr Liberal forever 5
ATM beside Gamewell FD 10 hr Tardwell County 6
Left Lane Drivers 10 hr MFIC 10
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 10 hr State of Florida 3,022
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton People Search