Anyone agree
Martin

Bailey, NC

#2 Nov 11, 2012
nope
Mommy Too

Enfield, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2012
We just had an employee go on her 2ND two week vacation this year! She's probably the one that thinks she's treated bad because she had to come back to work. We are all tired of her constant whining about how hard she has it. Aldi is a good place to work and the pay is better than other stores. No place is perfect. I'm thankful I have a job.
carol

Morganton, NC

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Mommy2randm wrote:
Anyone agree
No the people there are very nice and i love to shop there.We all have our days when we are not as happy as we could be.I think they are hard working people .
Macie

Enfield, IL

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I have heard that Aldi pays very good for cashier positions compared to the other grocery stores, and that they don't have to do as much, and the hours are better.

I believe that if I was lucky enough to have that job that I would keep my mouth shut. There are plenty of us out here that would gladly take it.
Lilly bug

Batesburg, SC

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Well macie u heard wrong they do have to do WAY more than other stores. They don't just sit and ring up customers all day!they actually work and stock and do theyre trucks!! And from what I hear the management at that particular Aldi (lenoir) treats some of the employees like pure garbage!!!!!
nowonow

Morganton, NC

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Lilly bug wrote:
Well macie u heard wrong they do have to do WAY more than other stores. They don't just sit and ring up customers all day!they actually work and stock and do theyre trucks!! And from what I hear the management at that particular Aldi (lenoir) treats some of the employees like pure garbage!!!!!
i hate to say this but the manager is not friendly at all.Someone needs to give her a headup on kindness to people.i wouldn't want her to lose her job but she could be a little more friendly .
Jason

Bailey, NC

#8 Nov 15, 2012
She sounds like a woman who works at the lowes on 29th ave. Brenda. A real pain in the butt!
wow

Enfield, IL

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Some people have nothing better to do than criticize. Maybe these ladies were having a rough day. Just saying...
Jason

Bailey, NC

#10 Nov 16, 2012
wow wrote:
Some people have nothing better to do than criticize. Maybe these ladies were having a rough day. Just saying...
You have never met Brenda at lowes on 29th ave. If she is awake, She is a bit&h. So I guess she ALWAYS has a rough day
quit the whining

Enfield, IL

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Mommy Too wrote:
We just had an employee go on her 2ND two week vacation this year! She's probably the one that thinks she's treated bad because she had to come back to work. We are all tired of her constant whining about how hard she has it. Aldi is a good place to work and the pay is better than other stores. No place is perfect. I'm thankful I have a job.
I have a friend that works at Aldi's so I know which one you are referring to. She's already been demoted because of her attitude. She's depressing to be around. She's tells anybody that will listen about her problems. Somebody needs to give her a reality check. She chose the problem she has.
bad attitudes and whiners

Taylorsville, NC

#12 Nov 19, 2012
god damn i wish i was paid 10 dollars and hour to sit in a chair and scan groceries and throw them in carts all day....seriously how bad can that be??? sounds like who ever is complaining is a lazy, trifelyn, loser...id love to take your job...i get paid 7.25 an hour to break my back at mcdonalds where im not aloud to sit...fuckn losers
see

Morganton, NC

#13 Nov 19, 2012
bad attitudes and whiners wrote:
god damn i wish i was paid 10 dollars and hour to sit in a chair and scan groceries and throw them in carts all day....seriously how bad can that be??? sounds like who ever is complaining is a lazy, trifelyn, loser...id love to take your job...i get paid 7.25 an hour to break my back at mcdonalds where im not aloud to sit...fuckn losers
If you talk the way you type please don't get a job there.the pay is a lot more than 10 an hr.Try 18.50 .The girls who check you out are as nice as can be and have never heard one complain about anything except all the foodstamps people are getting .Then get into a new car.Now that is something to complain about.
Mommy2

Enfield, IL

#15 Nov 19, 2012
see wrote:
<quoted text>If you talk the way you type please don't get a job there.the pay is a lot more than 10 an hr.Try 18.50 .The girls who check you out are as nice as can be and have never heard one complain about anything except all the foodstamps people are getting .Then get into a new car.Now that is something to complain about.
, I don't know where you got your info but nobody makes$18.50 /hr. I work there. The standard pay is $10.00 to $13.00 an hour depending on the position. Yes we do more than just check out customers. We have to unload trucks and put up stock. All in all the pay is very good compared to other stores. The cashier we are referring to has a husband in Mexico. He was deported because he was here illegally. Hopefully she will manage to find a way for him to come here or she can move there.
mary

Rutherfordton, NC

#16 Nov 19, 2012
if you don't like your job, get another one - quit whining & work, loser Caldwellites.
Jason

Bailey, NC

#17 Nov 20, 2012
I am sure there is alot of people who are not working that would love to make 10.00 a hr working there.. Some people just want to complain about everything. You should be happy to have a job. There is alot who doesn't.
Lilly bug

United States

#18 Dec 3, 2012
I work there and yes some do make 18.50 an hour who have been there a long time and we do more than sit and scan groceries we throw our trucks and do everything else at the store we are the stockers cashiers truck throwers janitors!!!! All of it!!!! That's why we get paid more than McDonald's man I'd love to just stand and take people's orders! Who ever bad attitudes and whiners is your name says it all!!!
PhukkOff

United States

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Lilly bug wrote:
I work there and yes some do make 18.50 an hour who have been there a long time and we do more than sit and scan groceries we throw our trucks and do everything else at the store we are the stockers cashiers truck throwers janitors!!!! All of it!!!! That's why we get paid more than McDonald's man I'd love to just stand and take people's orders! Who ever bad attitudes and whiners is your name says it all!!!
Lilly why don't u stfu
Lilly bug

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2012
PhukkOff wrote:
<quoted text>
Lilly why don't u stfu
Nobody was talking to you
DownLo

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Those ladies work really hard scanning that stuff and no bag boys help out. If you want valet parking and little mints on your pillow, you'll have to pay a premium. Is that so hard to understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Police Department 3 hr Mannix 75
Ebola in America 3 hr David53g 22
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 6 hr Cyrus5590 3,686
Eola Beer Company 7 hr Zig Zag 19
food!! 9 hr Cyrus5590 13
Cleaners shut down? 11 hr Duh 4
Mixed feelings among area magistrates on same-s... 16 hr Robert 2
Morganton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web