Stolen memories

May 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Customer Interaction Solutions

She was gone from her house only 25 minutes. In that short time, Jennifer Grace lost her phones, her jewelry and her peace of mind.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 8, 2013
Heather

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey I got an idea Jeffie how about you get a picture of this Spoon and post it here on the photos section.
Maybe someone here will know her, if not instead of posting on every thread here about her you can look at the photo and masturbate your stupid self to death!!! just sayin :)
funnie

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Heather wrote:
Hey I got an idea Jeffie how about you get a picture of this Spoon and post it here on the photos section.
Maybe someone here will know her, if not instead of posting on every thread here about her you can look at the photo and masturbate your stupid self to death!!! just sayin :)
LMAO!

That's a lot of jackin...To do it to the def!
dez nutz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

This thread should be called stolen medication as it appears someone stole Jeff's. I think you really want spoon to leave so you can get with AZ and rub each others old gray balls.
Heather

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what I expect coming from an uneducated pompous ass. Why the hell would I need to masturbate over spoon? Masturbating has nothing to do with her death if AZ has any thing to do with it.
Uneducated???
Such harsh words coming from the newly crowned topix village idiot.
Oh snap, I forgot you're from Alexander County where the men are men and the livestock are nervous.

“pray pray pray”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DEAR JEFF: no harm meant but if you are so concerned about this "spoon" person why do you not contact a local law enforcement and or local shelter and ask them to maybe go do a welfare check on her?I do not post here a lot I read! this junk out of winding down from a hard day's work! however I too have noticed you are on about every forum posting this same stuff. you either are on medications or in need of some really bad and or you are trying your best to let the word out that maybe someone's cheated. STOP hiding here and get help for this woman if you feel she is in danger! don't you think law enforcement has a way of pulling your own ip address. I know mine shows me my ip as soon as log on.so you look and sound like more of a jealous suspect of "SPOON" so if I were you I would seek help for you and your mental status! as well as seek help for her through the proper agencies! TOPIX is certainly not the place to get you or her any help at. THANK YOU and have a BLESSED week! smokey mt mental health is free so is 911 to alert them of 'SPOON's danger you so feel she is in!

“pray pray pray”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

sir: get help topix has mentally driven you into a book. you are reading and or a movie on life time similar to all of your stories. too much topix too much life time. btw I thought you said in a way back then post you worked for alexander school system! do they offer counceling ? I sincerely believe you need to see one asap! your spoon story is not going to have a good __________ the end__________

if you knew this lady was in serious trouble you would report it. now good luck on your mental life time topix journal{: i'll pray for you

__________ and I really do pray that YOU are not working in or around any children or facility with children your mental status has an axilliar of about .4 right now which means you need to be on 7th floor at Catawba memorial! GOOD NIGHT! Haldol 50 mg would be a great way to calm you down at this point in your SPOON story! nobody and I mean NOBODY!!!!!!!!!! is going to be this worried about anyone and FAIL to report it to anyone but TOPIX!!!_______ im concerned about your well being
love

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell you think I've been doing? Spoon don't date me. Hell she won't even talk to me. AZ is going to end up duct taping her and ropen her up like a piece of cattle. That piece of shit AZ. Hell you a dumb ass spoon didn't have the kid yet. No reason to call welfare services.
Please stop ruining ever topic on her with this lady spoon and AZ because we don't know her since spoon isn't a name and we people on here might want to find out info on the topic that we are interested in instead of hearing about spoon this spoon that ok so show some respect and make your own topic about spoon and az. We all would really appreciate it
ignorant much

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ahhhh, ya know what it's like talking to the police

about some one in danger.

The police don't give two flips about looing in to

a lady being in danger.

It's speculation.

This Jeff must know what this A Z is about.

After reading every thing, I hope that lady knows

what she's do'n.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Search the Morganton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Smiley Face Crossroads 1 hr UH-m 18
brandy roberts "red" 3 hr SouthernCharm85 5
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr WV Mountaineer 56,628
Ebola in the Blue Ridge Mtns 5 hr sadface 3
chris and charity huffman 7 hr Just say 7
good seperation/custody lawyer in lenoir 7 hr Just say 4
Justin Chambers...new thread 9 hr Jcjourneymanelectrician 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••