everything is a competition around here.

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
haddy may

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Why does everyone think everything is competition around here? I swear if a girl gets a nice car another girl goes and gets one better. Lets say I go to California. I tell people then when I get back someone's like Oo im going to france. Lifes not based on who has the best thimgs or whos better its based on what u do with ur life to better urself and family. One day everyone is gonna learn that and I hope its soon. Because we never know how long were gonna be here. Spend ur time with ur family. Or perhaps save ur money for ur childs future, rather then acting like ur in a competition.....
wow

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I stopped reading after the third sentence.
mark

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

What exactly are you whining about???
why

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

haddy may wrote:
Why does everyone think everything is competition around here? I swear if a girl gets a nice car another girl goes and gets one better. Lets say I go to California. I tell people then when I get back someone's like Oo im going to france. Lifes not based on who has the best thimgs or whos better its based on what u do with ur life to better urself and family. One day everyone is gonna learn that and I hope its soon. Because we never know how long were gonna be here. Spend ur time with ur family. Or perhaps save ur money for ur childs future, rather then acting like ur in a competition.....
Who's n a competition??
datruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

It's a dog eat dog world. Life isn't fair get used to it
Little Nicky

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

datruth wrote:
It's a dog eat dog world. Life isn't fair get used to it
They are wearin milkbone underwear,thats their problem.
Little Nicky

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's n a competition??
Where do we sign up for these competitions?
boohoo

Bardwell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

mark wrote:
What exactly are you whining about???
Sounds like she was outdone by someone.
Glass House

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

haddy may wrote:
Why do you even care?
Emma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

What is Your problem ??? Who really cares??? Grow Up.... This is Life and get use to it.
haddy may

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

No. Maybe people should worry about there life then trying to do or get something better then someone else. I haven't seen it anywhere but here. Union County is full of drugs, stds and mostly liars. Yall people cant face the truth guess u like it. Why dont u all shut up and understand. U wont get anywhere in life if u continue to be someone ur not. Worry about urself and ur children's wellbeing
Emma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

haddy may wrote:
No. Maybe people should worry about there life then trying to do or get something better then someone else. I haven't seen it anywhere but here. Union County is full of drugs, stds and mostly liars. Yall people cant face the truth guess u like it. Why dont u all shut up and understand. U wont get anywhere in life if u continue to be someone ur not. Worry about urself and ur children's wellbeing
Y'all people.. Get real. You seem to be the only one with a jealous problem. Spend time on your make over you need. Full Body make over. Enough of my time on you a Loser..... Ha ha
humbled

Ridgway, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

haddy may wrote:
Thank you very much! It is so sickening the way some people behave.
haddy may

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Make over Lmfao. Ur the one that cant face the facts. Yall get a life. Grow up and face it. This town is trash just like just avout everyone in it. Bunch of wanna bes
big poppa

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all people.. Get real. You seem to be the only one with a jealous problem. Spend time on your make over you need. Full Body make over. Enough of my time on you a Loser..... Ha ha

Wow. Haddy may is right. This town is scum
yep

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

well u live in this shtty town. Crybaby crybaby sux yo tumb. I ain't never, I know u live here to because you say things like, this town and any where but Here. U dumb as owl sht ain't ya girl.
boohoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

haddy may wrote:
You're worried about someone having more than you. Just because someone gets something bigger and better than what you have doesn't mean it's a competition. Maybe your jealous!
haddy may

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Like I said. Worry about ur family and kids. Im not jealous of anyone.
boohoo

Bardwell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

haddy may wrote:
Like I said. Worry about ur family and kids. Im not jealous of anyone.
You came on this site saying everything around here is a competition. How is that worrying about your family and kids?? Your worried about someone having more than you. So just sit back and relax because you fit in wonderfully with everyone you tried to put down.
Da Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like she was outdone by someone.
True

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Morganfield Forum right now

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 144,949
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 40 min haah 451
jailynna lord (Jul '12) 6 hr lester 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr LMS 26,173
kids 13 hr debby 1
loud people in public. (Dec '13) 18 hr so sad 18
just wondering 18 hr Just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
Morganfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters