First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hater

Reno, NV

#2 Feb 9, 2013
I hater her screeching attitude! She NEVER cares about it at all!
Hater

Reno, NV

#3 Feb 9, 2013
I hate her screeching attitude! She NEVER cares about it at all!
just a guy

Morganfield, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
i hate her and her family
Hater

Reno, NV

#5 Feb 10, 2013
just a guy wrote:
i hate her and her family
LMAO!
seen it happen

Oakland City, IN

#7 Feb 11, 2013
remember wrote:
you guys remember when the Ervins got taken to court and whatnot for embezzling? ask the Ervins about "the jade account" effin crooks that wanna act like they are all good. and their "Ervin Dynasty" shirts are nothing short of tacky and arrogant just like the Ervinville signs
The shirts and signs is such BS!!!!!!!!! most of that money was stolen from peabody with mine equipment and being on the payroll and not even working there . i cant stand to see her fake ass on the t v.. i will never buy a ford because of that.....
just a guy

Morganfield, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
not to mention the sign when you first come in to the county on 60
Great

Kuttawa, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
It's safe to assume that "Hater" is completely jealous of Mallory and her family. Mallory is an absolute beautiful person on the inside and out, as is the rest of her family. I'm sure people are jealous of their money, but they have done a LOT for the communities of Morganfield, Sturgis, etc. I can't speak for signs/shirts as I do not live there anymore, however I'm sure if this is true, it was started as a joke. As far as the sign going into UC, announcing her as 2009 Miss Ky, go to ANY other county that has a national beauty queen and you will see the same thing. Clarksville,Tn, Marshall County, Crittenden Co, and I could go on and on, all have the same signs. Try turning your negative hateful attitude of jealousy into something positive and I promise you will be a lot happier in your OWN life, which should really be your only concern!
just a guy

Morganfield, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Great wrote:
Mallory is an absolute beautiful person on the inside and out
is that why she got plastic surgery?
Great

Kuttawa, KY

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Really? And you know that for a fact? How? And so what? Is it any of your business? Just because she had plastic surgery (which I have no idea if she did or didn't) doesn't make her any less of a person! She still looks like the same beautiful little girl to me!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Great wrote:
It's safe to assume that "Hater" is completely jealous of Mallory and her family. Mallory is an absolute beautiful person on the inside and out, as is the rest of her family. I'm sure people are jealous of their money, but they have done a LOT for the communities of Morganfield, Sturgis, etc. I can't speak for signs/shirts as I do not live there anymore, however I'm sure if this is true, it was started as a joke. As far as the sign going into UC, announcing her as 2009 Miss Ky, go to ANY other county that has a national beauty queen and you will see the same thing. Clarksville,Tn, Marshall County, Crittenden Co, and I could go on and on, all have the same signs. Try turning your negative hateful attitude of jealousy into something positive and I promise you will be a lot happier in your OWN life, which should really be your only concern!
Please fact check the Ervin Family instead of defending them!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Great wrote:
Really? And you know that for a fact? How? And so what? Is it any of your business? Just because she had plastic surgery (which I have no idea if she did or didn't) doesn't make her any less of a person! She still looks like the same beautiful little girl to me!
Please fact check them on the Ervin Family instead of defending them!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#14 Feb 11, 2013
remember wrote:
you guys remember when the Ervins got taken to court and whatnot for embezzling? ask the Ervins about "the jade account" effin crooks that wanna act like they are all good. and their "Ervin Dynasty" shirts are nothing short of tacky and arrogant just like the Ervinville signs
Thanks for telling us the problem!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#15 Feb 11, 2013
remember wrote:
Thank you for telling us the problem!
Great

Kuttawa, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2013
No reason to because it is none of mine or YOUR business! How would you feel if people were "fact checking" you? Everyone has skeletons...but the point is, it is no one else's business!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Great wrote:
No reason to because it is none of mine or YOUR business! How would you feel if people were "fact checking" you? Everyone has skeletons...but the point is, it is no one else's business!
I knew you would chicken out like a coward because you are a Republican Grand Old Party (GOP) Gutter Trash!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#18 Feb 11, 2013
remember wrote:
Thanks for telling about the problem!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#19 Feb 11, 2013
remember wrote:
Thank you for telling us about the problem!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#20 Feb 11, 2013
remember wrote:
Thanks for telling us about the problem!
Hater

Reno, NV

#22 Feb 11, 2013
remember wrote:
http://www.rightcelebrity.com/...
Hater

Reno, NV

#23 Feb 11, 2013
The Ervin Family are NO different than Alex Jones who is a piece of garbage as a radio host that he intentionally destroyed the gun rally in Austin, Texas on purpose to discredit all of us and make all of us look like fools as well! Well the Ervin Family discredited all of us and made all of us look like fools as well! They are controlled oppositions as well! What do you expect when people get bribed and get away with that problem as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
and that was when i kissed her 1 hr :( 83
Churches in uc 8 hr MyDog 3
April Campbell Dailey (Sep '11) 21 hr dontgetit 42
love Sun who 26
julie Sun Fanfuckingtastic 10
Things just got real in Union County Sat Getting Tired 551
i want you back Sat time machine 8
More from around the web

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE