Crooked UC Courthouse

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of98
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Why is nothing done about how crooked this county is? Everyone in the courthouse is kin and it's all about family and cliques in UC. We have lawyers, judges, jailers, cops all on drugs and then some. Time to take our county back!
For Real

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

County Attorney is horrible!

Before you say it's because I get in trouble: I'm a law abiding citizen that has never been in trouble for anything. I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else!
kin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 4, 2013
 
Do you have proof of drugs? Where do you get your info? Something must be goin right because they keep getting voted in.
huh

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

well if they are doing drugs they need to start sharing...lol
wayicit

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

kin wrote:
Do you have proof of drugs? Where do you get your info? Something must be goin right because they keep getting voted in.
Ummmm. No. Jobs are handed down family lines in this county or have been anyway. Wouldnt matter who or what the people voted on, the same people will get elected, the county's jobs will continue to go to morganfield.
oh my

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The County Attorney helps you if they like you! It is that simple! Wouldn't collect my child support!
Sick of It

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Let me start this by saying I do not live in UC but I do work in UC. Here is what is troubling me. Everyone is quick to point fingers and judge people but do not have the proof to back it up. If this is really going on in this county then pick up the phone and call the local FBI office that cover that area. This would be the Owensboro FBI Office. Just because you hear a rumor does not make that rumor true. You want to make a difference in your community? Stop the gossip and put your money, or in this case, your proof where your mouth is. Otherwise, mind your business, curb your tounge and be a productive member of society. Remember, just because your brothers moms kid sisters cousins neighbor says something is true, it doesn't make it true. You have to document the wrong doings, gather evidence (proof) and present it in an intelligent manner to the proper authorities. And Topix is not even close to being the proper authorities.
Keep your

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

oh my wrote:
The County Attorney helps you if they like you! It is that simple! Wouldn't collect my child support!
Keep your legs closed and you wouldn't have to worry about child support. You just thought you found an easy paycheck. Bet you a 100 dollars to 1 of yours that you are living off the government. Food stamps, medical card...etc
oh my

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Funny! We were married many years. I am well to do. He isn't. Definitely not one of my better choices. Anyway, don't be so quick to judge. You just lost your money. Oops!
MS

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

If you aren't "in the system", they don't go out of their way to help you get it. They want you to hire someone!
Kristof Deutsche

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

For Real wrote:
County Attorney is horrible!
Before you say it's because I get in trouble: I'm a law abiding citizen that has never been in trouble for anything. I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else!
The county attorney's position in Union County is not exactly the pinnacle of any ambitious lawyer/attorney's career. Seems that the position is and has been occupied by lawyers who want to kick back and take it easy in a secure comfy hometown job that provides some measure of podunk prominence. If the county attorney was 'all that' then she'd still be in private practice and not be content with being another thick, pot-bellied, chubby-cheeked bureaucrat.
truth

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sick of It wrote:
Let me start this by saying I do not live in UC but I do work in UC. Here is what is troubling me. Everyone is quick to point fingers and judge people but do not have the proof to back it up. If this is really going on in this county then pick up the phone and call the local FBI office that cover that area. This would be the Owensboro FBI Office. Just because you hear a rumor does not make that rumor true. You want to make a difference in your community? Stop the gossip and put your money, or in this case, your proof where your mouth is. Otherwise, mind your business, curb your tounge and be a productive member of society. Remember, just because your brothers moms kid sisters cousins neighbor says something is true, it doesn't make it true. You have to document the wrong doings, gather evidence (proof) and present it in an intelligent manner to the proper authorities. And Topix is not even close to being the proper authorities.
Ummm if you remember correctly Brucie, Lyons and Deibler had to go to Owensboro fed court because they helped a banker/county friend rip off Marvin. It's just a matter of time til all these inbred, borrowed money big wigs in Morganfield are in the pen. Thats a fact.
mrhuh

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 5, 2013
 
I agree that the people that are chosen to represent our county do so poorly. From the courthouse to the officers straight down to the residents that just live here. We complain about how everyone isn't doing their jobs blah blah blah we as the people who make up union do no better than those above us. I didn't pin point I said we. Get your shit together union.
I call bs

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

oh my wrote:
Funny! We were married many years. I am well to do. He isn't. Definitely not one of my better choices. Anyway, don't be so quick to judge. You just lost your money. Oops!
You are not well to do. Don't try to lie about that. You are running after the child support because your food stamp card was getting low. If you had money, you would have a lawyer on retainer and have him hauled into court, not chasing after the county attorney. You may pull the wool over some people's eyes, but not mine. Btw, it really is pathetic that you have to judge your own posts.
kin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 5, 2013
 
Id say Brucie quit her private practice to put more time as our county rep! Ever consider that thought? But yes. Jobs have been handed down. Im willing to bet if you could hand you child a job you probably would. But if the county did not want them there then they would not win votes. Most cases the election isn't even close. Best advice i can give anyone is if you don't like it change it. Try running yourself for one of these offices. If not then be happy with the way things are. As far as the court case... Guess a judge will let us know in the end if there was wrong doing in the situation.
Sick of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 5, 2013
 
In response to Mr Huh
I have no knowledge about anyone "ripping" anyone off.
Just because some goes to federal court, if that is even true, doesn't mean that they are guilty of anything. What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" Are they not also citizens protected under the same constitution? You are the very person(s) I was talking about in my first post to this thread.
oh my

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 5, 2013
 
I call bs wrote:
<quoted text>You are not well to do. Don't try to lie about that. You are running after the child support because your food stamp card was getting low. If you had money, you would have a lawyer on retainer and have him hauled into court, not chasing after the county attorney. You may pull the wool over some people's eyes, but not mine. Btw, it really is pathetic that you have to judge your own posts.
Funny, again! Why does anyone have to "lie" on an anonymous post? You're smarter than you thought you were! You are good! Also, good thing you didn't bet money, it would have been another loss! I am not sure your "judging" comment, but if that is the cute little icons that my friend was explaining to me, My iPhone5 won't let "hit one of those". Maybe you need to "judge" others on something besides your OWN character and you'd come up with different results. Not everyone is a liar or a cheater! Just a thought!
I call bs

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, again! Why does anyone have to "lie" on an anonymous post? You're smarter than you thought you were! You are good! Also, good thing you didn't bet money, it would have been another loss! I am not sure your "judging" comment, but if that is the cute little icons that my friend was explaining to me, My iPhone5 won't let "hit one of those". Maybe you need to "judge" others on something besides your OWN character and you'd come up with different results. Not everyone is a liar or a cheater! Just a thought!
Wow...you own and iphone 5. You must be telling the truth and your rich. But sounds like your rich and dumb if you couldn't figure out what judging a statement on this site is without a friend telling you. Guess you can't buy smart. Still don't believe the well off part.
MS

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 5, 2013
 
We all come here for the same reason: we all love to "troll" and read the gossip. We're human!

I wish I could run for County Atty, but I wasn't smart enough to go to college and become a lawyer! When I say "smart enough", I don't mean intelligence. I'm referring to "common sense". I was too busy with other things and "too cool for school" back in the day. Not furthering my education is one of my regrets!
mitch

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 5, 2013
 
20 posts and nobody posting proof about anything of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of98
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganfield Discussions

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,206
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Take America Back 138,714
chelsea burnette 7 hr FoSho 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 hr nope 920
lawn work 14 hr random 8
tiffany collins 19 hr wtf 1
coy mcdowell 21 hr justchecking 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••