Horses Dumped in uniontown
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DO

Owensboro, KY

#23 Feb 12, 2013
ataloss wrote:
What are you supposed to do with dead horses anyway? I can see burying a cat or dog or girlfriend, but what the hell do you do with a horse?
They are great deep fried!!!
channel 14

Chicago, IL

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Follow Up

Fairfax, VA

#25 Feb 18, 2013
Follow-up questions. Who did the dead horses belong to? Are the dead horses gone yet?
whats wrong with it!?

Wheeling, IL

#26 Feb 18, 2013
Have y'all ever thought about what you do with a horse carcass?!? Your best bet is to try to find a glue factory of some sort that will take the body which is rare to find most of them want live horses or cows. If they wont take it good luck digging a hole for a 2000lb animal. I can remember my dad digging a hole for a foal that was still born it took him all day. My uncle had a horse put down that was old he rented a backhoe to dig a hole. I'm remember that we used to take foals that had died (way back in the day) out in the woods for the coyotes and other wildlife to eat. I really don't see the problem with it. one horse will keep the wildlife fed for months.
Soooo

United States

#27 Feb 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="whats wrong with it!?"]Have y'all ever thought about what you do with a horse carcass?!? Your best bet is to try to find a glue factory of some sort that will take the body which is rare to find most of them want live horses or cows. If they wont take it good luck digging a hole for a 2000lb animal. I can remember my dad digging a hole for a foal that was still born it took him all day. My uncle had a horse put down that was old he rented a backhoe to dig a hole. I'm remember that we used to take foals that had died (way back in the day) out in the woods for the coyotes and other wildlife to eat. I really don't see the problem with it. one horse will keep the wildlife fed for months.[/QUOTE]Since this is 2013 not back in the day. We do things right since laws demand it. So someone is a criminal and did a criminal act. Punishment should be mandated ! So now do YOU SEE A PROBLEM??
Mitch

Paducah, KY

#28 Feb 18, 2013
maybe its because the person cut the head off the horse. Who would do that
what is going on

Chicago, IL

#29 Feb 18, 2013
Mitch wrote:
maybe its because the person cut the head off the horse. Who would do that
I saw pictures of these horses. WTH is happening in Union County??? Who the hell owned these horses that were dumped? Union County is not big enough to hide this person for very long.
wtf

Morganfield, KY

#30 Feb 21, 2013
What about all those dead skunks that keep getting dumped on the highway.why is nobody worrying about them. Save the skunks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam bolds 44 min lies 8
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) 3 hr whowantstokissmyasz 599
sleeping naked (Sep '12) Tue haha 46
If I was the kids dad i wouldn't want you as,a ... Tue Meimyself 4
Maryann Buckman (Oct '14) Mon scott 9
Trevor Grissom Sun Mockingjay 3
brandy carr cheats Apr 30 bikes 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages