Morganfield, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Obama
Proof

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
Whos responsible?
There are several research based and well documented reasons for dumping horses in Uniontown: 1) global warming, 2) genetically engineered seed corn, 3) gun control advocates, 4) unions, 5) pirates, and/or 6) the Vatican.
mitch

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
find it interesting that nobody wants to talk about this or posted this before heartbroken. Are people covering up for someone or others?
Brent

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Someone knows something that is for sure
Hmmm

Princeton, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
mitch wrote:
find it interesting that nobody wants to talk about this or posted this before heartbroken. Are people covering up for someone or others?
I was just thinking the same thing!! We need to find out who these dead horses belonged to!!!
horse

Morganfield, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
I know somebody knows who did it
Hmmm

Princeton, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
horse wrote:
I know somebody knows who did it
It's UC, someone most certainly knows who did it! Lets figure it out!!
horse

Morganfield, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
How bout a reward
Hmmm

Princeton, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
horse wrote:
How bout a reward
I heard they are talking about offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of the person/s responsible. But why not just do the right thing? Why protect some one who would do such a thing?
?

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Haven't even heard about this. What happened?
kentucky miner

Morganfield, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
They should make glue out of them. I'm sure the school could use it.
homer

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2013
I'm clueless about dead horses in Uniontown. Was this in the newspaper or on the TV news? First I'd heard of it. When did this happen....where were the horses dumped?
horse

Duluth, GA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
They supposedly belonged to Vernon brooks he lives on hilltop road I'm Uniontown
The two dead horses were dumped in highland creek on Rockford road
He currently has one emaciated horse at his home on hilltop road
Wondering

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Hey doc's wife why don't u just stop asking all these questions! If u don't think the police are doing their jobs become a cop! Until then just sit on your fat a** and get off topics! Don't you have kids to take care of, instead you are on topix and Facebook 24/7! Complaining that the cops aren't doing their job!
horse

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
I wish I was married to a doc
butchy

Duluth, GA

#17 Feb 11, 2013
They were them brooks they did it just scared and don't want to fess up
Everybody in Uniontown knows
plz

Morganfield, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
pics wrote:
Some lady in Hendo who has a farm and rescues animals is busting the chops of the horse owner. She has pics of the dead horses on her FB page. Good for her!!!
Link?
ataloss

Owensboro, KY

#21 Feb 12, 2013
What are you supposed to do with dead horses anyway? I can see burying a cat or dog or girlfriend, but what the hell do you do with a horse?
Call the Rendering Truck

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2013
ataloss wrote:
What are you supposed to do with dead horses anyway? I can see burying a cat or dog or girlfriend, but what the hell do you do with a horse?
Placing a dead animal or animal parts in a sinkhole, stream, or
wooded area or leaving it along side a road to decompose are not acceptable methods of disposal. This action is considered creating an open dump, which is against the law (KRS 224.40-100). Acceptable methods for disposing of animal carcasses in Kentucky (KRS 257.160) are incineration, burial, removal by a licensed rendering company, disposal in an approved landfill, and composting. Whichever acceptable method you choose, it must be accomplished within 48 hours of the animalís death. See link below to Office of KY State Veterinarian. http://www.kyagr.com/statevet/animal-disposal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b.m Sun Just wondering 2
samantha glenn (Oct '11) Sun MrHitDatLick 71
nortside apt manager Sat rent 1
News Royse-Hancock vows to be exchanged in Uniontown Sat River rat 8
Jdawg Sat Nichole h 34
nympho May 22 Yep yep 31
Occupational tax May 22 Sick 37
More from around the web

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE