First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#1 Jan 18, 2013
There are a lot of haters going on this post! I don't know why but it confirms to me that Mallory Ervin is always a has been and will never be the winner at all unless there is another surprising third all-star season coming our way which will be a long time!: http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/79473/Gar...
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#2 Jan 18, 2013
There are polls on this page at The Amazing Race Fan Page!: http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/Amazing_Rac...
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#3 Jan 18, 2013
The Amazing Race Official Website!: http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#4 Jan 18, 2013
The Amazing Race on CBS was related to Expedition Impossible on ABC!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#5 Jan 18, 2013
There are a lot of confusing names out there! Mallory Ervin and Mallory Hagan! I hope a lot of people don't get confused over this ridiculous gun control question!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Mallory Hagan and all of her supporters are dumb as their president (go figure)!:
Really

Morganfield, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Hope it makes you feel more like a man to get on here and bash everyone!! A bit jealous I say. Mallory has done and accomplished more than you ever will I'm sure so, with that being said........ Live yours and quit worrying about what everybody else doing, your life will be less stressful!!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Really wrote:
Hope it makes you feel more like a man to get on here and bash everyone!! A bit jealous I say. Mallory has done and accomplished more than you ever will I'm sure so, with that being said........ Live yours and quit worrying about what everybody else doing, your life will be less stressful!!
Which name are you talking about?!
Really

Morganfield, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
There are a lot of haters going on this post! I don't know why but it confirms to me that Mallory Ervin is always a has been and will never be the winner at all unless there is another surprising third all-star season coming our way which will be a long time!: http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/79473/Gar...
Don't HATE on Mallory because she made a move and did things ! She one of the sweetest, down to earth girls you will ever meet!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Really wrote:
Hope it makes you feel more like a man to get on here and bash everyone!! A bit jealous I say. Mallory has done and accomplished more than you ever will I'm sure so, with that being said........ Live yours and quit worrying about what everybody else doing, your life will be less stressful!!
Mallory Hagan and all of her supporters are all Barack Obama's Zionism Globalism Puppets! I know Alex Jones, David Duke, all of their supporters and others (including the Kentucky Sheriff and the Oregon Sheriff) are all attacking Barack Obama's Executive Orders on Gun Control as unconstitutional! If the American people would wake up and stop Barack Obama's attacks on our constitutional rights then we would win the battle against the corrupt mainstream media and the corrupt politicians as well! Please listen to Reality Check with Ben Swann on FOX 19 News in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S. on YouTube to get the full accurate truth about everyone else and everything else as well!
Dangit

Morganfield, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Ron Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mallory Hagan and all of her supporters are all Barack Obama's Zionism Globalism Puppets! I know Alex Jones, David Duke, all of their supporters and others (including the Kentucky Sheriff and the Oregon Sheriff) are all attacking Barack Obama's Executive Orders on Gun Control as unconstitutional! If the American people would wake up and stop Barack Obama's attacks on our constitutional rights then we would win the battle against the corrupt mainstream media and the corrupt politicians as well! Please listen to Reality Check with Ben Swann on FOX 19 News in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S. on YouTube to get the full accurate truth about everyone else and everything else as well!
... WTF you trippn on?
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't HATE on Mallory because she made a move and did things ! She one of the sweetest, down to earth girls you will ever meet!
You mean Mallory Ervin?! I have nothing to say to her personally! Since Mallory Ervin is better and honest than Mallory Hagan who is a sell out to Barack Obama's Zionism Globalism Agenda on Gun Control!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Dangit wrote:
<quoted text>... WTF you trippn on?
Waking the sheeples up!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#14 Jan 18, 2013
We know that we saw the introduction video on YouTube of Gary & Mallory on The Amazing Race with the guns and they know that they will NOT give their guns at all and neither do we the American people want give up our guns as well! Please Remember This Quote At All Times "The Right To Keep And Bear Arms Shall NOT Be Infringed"!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#15 Jan 18, 2013
"The Right OF The People TO Keep AND Bear Arms Shall NOT Be Infringed"! In accordance to the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Our First Amendment Rights, Our Second Amendment Rights and others are critical for the survival of our country and our economy as well!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't HATE on Mallory because she made a move and did things ! She one of the sweetest, down to earth girls you will ever meet!
Don't like my criticism?! Then that is your choice!
Really

Morganfield, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Dude your on some other Shi t , have fun with your stats!!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Really wrote:
Dude your on some other Shi t , have fun with your stats!!
Good luck bringing with your "I Hate Haters' Attitude" campaign!
mustbenice

Henderson, KY

#20 Jan 18, 2013
wish my family had enough money to make me a star.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassie Utley 3 hr in the know 6
Chris davenport & Felicia gray? (Sep '12) 3 hr hey1 11
Dustin whitledge 6 hr men 4
seth cross 8 hr jus wondering 1
david dennis (Jul '13) 9 hr Hahaha 12
kara messamore and dylan cook problems?? 14 hr Wrecked 13
Jim Ward 15 hr jwondering23 1
More from around the web

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages