Why would u want to mess with a marri...

Why would u want to mess with a married married man

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pointing the finger

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2012
I am a married man. Why should I mess with another women? That is the question. Don't ever listen to a man that acts like it is not his fault. I have had plenty of opportunities but I know I am married.
Wtf wrote:
I don't understand why u would want to mess with a man that is going back home to his wife every night.
pointing the finger

Sarasota, FL

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Of course not. That is the point. If u did that would be on me not the other women.
Sweets wrote:
Have you ever acted on any of your opportunities?
the other woman

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Why mess with married men? There are no strings attached. You don't have to worry about him falling in love and being all clingy. Besides, the wives should be grateful. Women like me send ur husband home a happy man. If u were doing ur job as a wife, hubby wouldn't need me :)
btrav

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2012
the other woman wrote:
Why mess with married men? There are no strings attached. You don't have to worry about him falling in love and being all clingy. Besides, the wives should be grateful. Women like me send ur husband home a happy man. If u were doing ur job as a wife, hubby wouldn't need me :)
I like the way you think.....wanna hook up babe?
luke
#7 Sep 4, 2012
the other woman wrote:
Why mess with married men? There are no strings attached. You don't have to worry about him falling in love and being all clingy. Besides, the wives should be grateful. Women like me send ur husband home a happy man. If u were doing ur job as a wife, hubby wouldn't need me :)
how do i reach u other woman?
rlly

Morganfield, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Nasty wh/res
Cane

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
the other woman wrote:
Why mess with married men? There are no strings attached. You don't have to worry about him falling in love and being all clingy. Besides, the wives should be grateful. Women like me send ur husband home a happy man. If u were doing ur job as a wife, hubby wouldn't need me :)
I agree... They make the first move. Their wife is just not doing it right anymore . So I agree!!!!!!!!!
the other woman

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Tawanda wrote:
"the other woman " u r one nasty piece of trash. What if he has kids ? Does that bother u? That one day when there mom finds out that their home as they know it will b torn apart. Fighting , arguing parents living in in two different houses. Does the thought of that bother u at all ? Do u have kids? What if someone hurt ur kids how would u feel?
If he's not messing with me, it will be some other woman. So no, the fall out doesn't bother me at all. He made the choice to cheat, I'm just benefitting from his poor decision.
bahaha

Morganfield, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
the other woman wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's not messing with me, it will be some other woman. So no, the fall out doesn't bother me at all. He made the choice to cheat, I'm just benefitting from his poor decision.
. Remember all of this when your husband cheats on you some day. You just werent doing it for him anymore! Lmao so slutty.
Really

Morganfield, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Your not benefitting your helping yourself not go to heaven its funny now but to will get yours
good question

United States

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Wtf wrote:
I don't understand why u would want to mess with a man that is going back home to his wife every night.
Ask kristie walker.
Tyrone
#15 Sep 5, 2012
I was messin wit a married woman n morganfield,her husband we all good friends. they be very well off,she tell me she be leavin him for bout a year,then I can move in the house..she tellin me they dont be havin sex and all,then she turn up pregnant. Now,git dis,she dont know who the daddy be,me or husband! I is so mad and hurt for her cheatin on me! baby better mines,cause I want up in that fancy house! they be gittn divorse soon,so she promise? what should I do? any advise?
Tyrone
#16 Sep 5, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
I was messin wit a married woman n morganfield,her husband we all good friends. they be very well off,she tell me she be leavin him for bout a year,then I can move in the house..she tellin me they dont be havin sex and all,then she turn up pregnant. Now,git dis,she dont know who the daddy be,me or husband! I is so mad and hurt for her cheatin on me! baby better mines,cause I want up in that fancy house! they be gittn divorse soon,so she promise? what should I do? any advise?
They white folk to, I am black, guess we see who daddy be when baby come out. cant believe she cheat on me!! dats so wrong
wow

Morganfield, KY

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
I was messin wit a married woman n morganfield,her husband we all good friends. they be very well off,she tell me she be leavin him for bout a year,then I can move in the house..she tellin me they dont be havin sex and all,then she turn up pregnant. Now,git dis,she dont know who the daddy be,me or husband! I is so mad and hurt for her cheatin on me! baby better mines,cause I want up in that fancy house! they be gittn divorse soon,so she promise? what should I do? any advise?
This gave me a migraine trying to read it! Smh
Tyrone
#18 Sep 5, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
This gave me a migraine trying to read it! Smh
Im goin over now to tap that ass...her husband got called into the mines. she say if baby aint mine, i can raise it n move in when she divorse him.. i dont care, i raise a white baby!! her ex be outside lookin in!!!!
D1

Owensboro, KY

#19 Sep 5, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>Im goin over now to tap that ass...her husband got called into the mines. she say if baby aint mine, i can raise it n move in when she divorse him.. i dont care, i raise a white baby!! her ex be outside lookin in!!!!
Tyrone, have you lost your dam mind? That was what I wanted to think but as I read further I could tell that this was some red neck white boy trying to start shit! Well it did not work butt boy, so while you are playing on topic your mother or women is with a black man. Now how does that make you feel!
slinky

United States

#20 Sep 5, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>. Remember all of this when your husband cheats on you some day. You just werent doing it for him anymore! Lmao so slutty.
Do u honestly think I would waste my time getting married, knowing first hand what could happen? Yeah right.
bahaha

Morganfield, KY

#22 Sep 5, 2012
slinky wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u honestly think I would waste my time getting married, knowing first hand what could happen? Yeah right.
Seems like you have issues from someone screwing you over & being the 'other' woman makes you feel good about yourself. If you respect yourself youll attract a good guy that respects you & that type of guy wouldnt do that.
the other woman

United States

#23 Sep 5, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you have issues from someone screwing you over & being the 'other' woman makes you feel good about yourself. If you respect yourself youll attract a good guy that respects you & that type of guy wouldnt do that.
Lol, I don't have "issues because I've been screwed over". I like being the other woman for one reason. No emotional attachment. I live a very comfortable and happy life, and don't want a man to interfere. So I get what I want and go about my life, as do the men. Its a good arrangement for my lifestyle.
14U

United States

#24 Sep 6, 2012
the other woman wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, I don't have "issues because I've been screwed over". I like being the other woman for one reason. No emotional attachment. I live a very comfortable and happy life, and don't want a man to interfere. So I get what I want and go about my life, as do the men. Its a good arrangement for my lifestyle.
I need you to be my other women! What do you say to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Mon oh my 2
paying respect and fentanyl Mon coco4u420 1
Chad Young Mon SweetFart 3
Stuck between whether to stay or just walk away Mon me too 17
Heather B Oct 15 lovewins 4
exhub Oct 15 lovewins 17
Houses for rent Oct 14 :-) 2

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages