Paducah, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Chapter 11 bankruptcy
lug

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Sissy Boy wrote:
Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Guess DH and highland be shipped to RV too. Sucks balls bc they will have so many employed it will only run another 5 years
Sissy Boy

Paducah, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2012
lug wrote:
<quoted text>Guess DH and highland be shipped to RV too. Sucks balls bc they will have so many employed it will only run another 5 years
everything is supposed to continue as normal according to the voice mail from Co president
friendly

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jul 10, 2012
lug wrote:
<quoted text>Guess DH and highland be shipped to RV too. Sucks balls bc they will have so many employed it will only run another 5 years
don't speculate, if you were actually smart enough to figure out what's really going on, you wouldn't be a coal miner! Nobody's closing nothing, look up what chapter 11 is and educate yourself so you'll sound like you have some sense!
potch

Morganfield, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2012
O.o
real deal

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Friendly must have never heard of Freedom. Unions suck life out of a company. Hope u old union bastards can retire
real deal

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2012
Ha ha I made over 200,000 off they stock. Bought 10,000 shares at 2.21 sold 22.22
tiredofit

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
They only filed on Dodge Hill. Highland is safe. Since it was chapter 11. Had it been chapter 7 it would be all patriot mines.
kentucky miner

Morganfield, KY

#9 Jul 11, 2012
tiredofit wrote:
They only filed on Dodge Hill. Highland is safe. Since it was chapter 11. Had it been chapter 7 it would be all patriot mines.
where did you hear this show proof!
barney fife

White Plains, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2012
tiredofit wrote:
i dont know where you heard that but the company filed not d h that means all their mines are envolved.
TELL THE TRUTH

Cadiz, KY

#11 Jul 11, 2012
All of the coal mines that Patriot own filed voluntary petitions for bankruptcy.

http://www.patriotcaseinfo.com/petitions.php
tiredofit

Paducah, KY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Research what chapter 11 and what chapter 7 mean. It don't take a genius to figure it out. This came from a top guy at highland. And Dodge Hill workers were told not to worry yet. I've known for the past 3 (give or take) months that dodge hill was in trouble.
tiredofit

Paducah, KY

#13 Jul 11, 2012
barney fife wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know where you heard that but the company filed not d h that means all their mines are envolved.
I didn't say Dodge Hill filed! Just said its only on Dodge Hill that Patriot filed. Reread what I wrote the first time.
tiredofit

Paducah, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2012
kentucky miner wrote:
<quoted text>where did you hear this show proof!
Don't matter who said this, just know its a reliable source and that's all you need to know!
tiredofit

Paducah, KY

#15 Jul 11, 2012
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_11,_Ti...
Read chapter 11 in general. That's all that matters in this situation. And the easiest way for myself to explain it to you.
friendly

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2012
real deal wrote:
Friendly must have never heard of Freedom. Unions suck life out of a company. Hope u old union bastards can retire
what does freedom have to do with these posts, good job on your stock transactions, but I think you may be a little confused!
kentucky miner

Morganfield, KY

#17 Jul 11, 2012
tiredofit wrote:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /Chapter_11,_Title_11,_United_ States_Code#section_1
Read chapter 11 in general. That's all that matters in this situation. And the easiest way for myself to explain it to you.
we make the company money at dodge hill buddy. Low citations no incidents. We have a great product. This still doesn't say anything only about dodge hill. Don't believe everything you here!
friendly

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2012
real deal wrote:
plus I'm not an old bastard, and nowhere near retiring got bout 6 years in mines, I'd have more time but I was busy serving this country for your freedom that I don't know nothing about,
friendly

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2012
real deal wrote:
try getting a further education of some sorts, so you sound like you got some sense real deal, so when you talk it'll feel real!
growsome

Paducah, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2012
kentucky miner wrote:
<quoted text>we make the company money at dodge hill buddy. Low citations no incidents. We have a great product. This still doesn't say anything only about dodge hill. Don't believe everything you here!
With 90% gob???? Wow that's making money!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
02 16 05 2 hr Treasure 12
Jt N 16 hr Want-to-know 3
Holly Howard 17 hr Past 17
morganfield housing authority Wed Interested 12
News Jailer: Fmr. Morganfield police chief smuggled ... Wed kid rock 8
Jimmy Baird the king of Fuad Tue knowstheevil 12
Larry Overfield Tue FatassLol 22

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance