Did jumping jacks refuse to Seaver a ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stick it

Morganfield, KY

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Lived in Waverly for years and if your from around here btw we refer to it as Jumpin Jacks, not Marathon. Or just say up on the hill. I strongly disagree with those of you that assume what happened. I go in my full camo all the time and have never caught a weird look. Not military issued but close. He wanted smokes and didn't have his id. So just because your in the military I have to sell you whatever you want? Wrong.
is8tooMuch

Calvert City, KY

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Buckwheat wrote:
Young smokers are in the bottom 20% on test scores.
I'm a cigarette and marijuana smoker with an IQ of 152... there goes your theory of idiocy... if you don't smoke, what's your excuse for your naivety?
witness

Princeton, KY

#28 Jan 30, 2013
stick it wrote:
Lived in Waverly for years and if your from around here btw we refer to it as Jumpin Jacks, not Marathon. Or just say up on the hill. I strongly disagree with those of you that assume what happened. I go in my full camo all the time and have never caught a weird look. Not military issued but close. He wanted smokes and didn't have his id. So just because your in the military I have to sell you whatever you want? Wrong.
Camo and a military uniform are TWO different things. As a matter of fact TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS. Camos for rednecks and the military uniform is for a servicemen. You make absolute no sense.
is8tooMuch

Calvert City, KY

#32 Jan 31, 2013
152. I didn't stutter. But I can tell that your comprehension skills are sophmoric at best. I've taken three IQ tests (147, 152 & 145), so I guess I have more like a 148 average IQ, none of which I'd need to erase you from this earth with nothing short of my bare hands. But, idiots are like roaches. Kill one & twenty come scurrying out of the woodwork. A full time job in Union County. Thick with ignorance & naivety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping children from their parent 1 hr Seriously 23
Welfare and Medicaid fraud 4 hr knows all 16
Morgen bout that drama life... 7 hr wow 10
ann taylor (Apr '15) Sat this way 3
Fowlers wife Aug 18 lol 16
He's coming Aug 18 lol 8
Chance Aug 18 _needtofindout 8

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance