Did jumping jacks refuse to Seaver a ...

Did jumping jacks refuse to Seaver a marine in uniform

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wtf

New Lenox, IL

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I heard that the owners of jumping jacks ran a us marine in uniform out of their store saying they wouldn't serve his kind.
Manwiththeplan

New Lenox, IL

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Is it true?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 28, 2013
nope, went there today and asked them, complete bullshit...
so

Morganfield, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Marathon in waverly. Dumb azz
ur just jealous

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2013
like they are tell u they refused to serve him that would be smart do u ralize how much bussiness they would lose if it got out i know i will never step foot in there again just in case it is true
Lightweight

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 28, 2013
No it's not true. And it used to be called jumping jacks that's why they said that. Dumbazz
witness

Princeton, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
It was the marathon beside the old candy land. And yes they did refuse service, I witnessed it. I will never go back
fukknBS

Calvert City, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
witness wrote:
It was the marathon beside the old candy land. And yes they did refuse service, I witnessed it. I will never go back
Bullshit. Passing rumors of racism, in order to disguise your own. Pathetic. Its bullshit. They'd go outta buisness. I think they probably like money. As do we all. You country-bumpkins will believe anything. Obama is a Muslim, god exists & the sky is falling also... idiots
witness

Princeton, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
fukknBS wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. Passing rumors of racism, in order to disguise your own. Pathetic. Its bullshit. They'd go outta buisness. I think they probably like money. As do we all. You country-bumpkins will believe anything. Obama is a Muslim, god exists & the sky is falling also... idiots
It's not racism. It's about the owner NOT SUPPORTING THE WAR. It happened , I don't care if you believe it or not. I won't be back in that store and neither will those that believe me. It's on my FB. I'm not making it up.
bull

Calvert City, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
He didn't have his ID... he explained that he was obviously 18 (in the USMC) & they still didn't sell him his cigarettes. The law is the law.
witness

Princeton, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
bull wrote:
He didn't have his ID... he explained that he was obviously 18 (in the USMC) & they still didn't sell him his cigarettes. The law is the law.
Ok . Whatever you say. I'm not going back. And I'm sure my friends aren't either.
witness

Princeton, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
The man behind the counter told the marine that we was not welcome in his store because he did not support the troops and he would not sell him a thing.
bull

Calvert City, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Don't go back... they probably wouldn't want your racist ass in there anyway...

All you gotta do is dress in uniform, go in & see for yourself that its bullshit...

Let it be a challenge to all servicemen. Try it...

Prove this malarkey bullshit.
witness

Princeton, KY

#14 Jan 29, 2013
bull wrote:

All you gotta do is dress in uniform, go in & see for yourself that its bullshit...

Yeah I'm sure that's all it would take. Now that he's been exposed I doubt he would do it again. I'm not going back no worries.
witness

Princeton, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
bull wrote:

What the hell does this have to do with race anyway?
Vicki

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
I saw that on facebook and find it hard to believe. Wonder why people want to make up stuff like that??
re-res

Morganfield, KY

#22 Jan 29, 2013
witness wrote:
<quoted text>It's not racism. It's about the owner NOT SUPPORTING THE WAR. It happened , I don't care if you believe it or not. I won't be back in that store and neither will those that believe me. It's on my FB. I'm not making it up.
I do NOT support this war!!! However, I have respect for the men and women who risk their lives.
okkkk

Madisonville, KY

#23 Jan 29, 2013
roflmao
barney fife

Earlington, KY

#24 Jan 30, 2013
easy enough for him to prove it. just ask the owner if he would put a "we support our troops " sign up.
Concerned

Princeton, KY

#25 Jan 30, 2013
IF they don't support our TROOPS then they need to go back to their on DAMN country!! Are troops are the reason our freedom is free!!!
I think everyone should not go back in there!! Maybe they will close down!! NO respect for any of them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real sl"ts in Morganfield 51 min Slick Rick 5
Courtney Johnson 2 hr emoh 4
i wana lick the booty hole 9 hr Single Dad 16
Crazy B Wed what 1
Whitney Elam Wed yup 12
Sl*ts Wed Itdone 15
brandon carr (Mar '12) Tue wth 35

Morganfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages