Looking for work

Greenfield, IN

#1 Mar 18, 2014
Lost my job and looking for work! I have my underground and surface cards and I have my CDL's! 6 Yrs experience UG & 4 surface and 4 of driving!! Anybody know?
Looking for work

Greenfield, IN

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Really, I need ideas!!!!!
miner

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Highland
Looking for work

Greenfield, IN

#4 Mar 18, 2014
miner wrote:
Highland
What I got to do or what steps do I have to take? Who do I need to talk to? Who's the Gen. Supertinent? I have done some work there and hauled sum mining equipment from there when I worked for A&S!
miner

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Looking for work wrote:
<quoted text>What I got to do or what steps do I have to take? Who do I need to talk to? Who's the Gen. Supertinent? I have done some work there and hauled sum mining equipment from there when I worked for A&S!
if you can pass a pinner test go straight to the mines to apply if you can't you will have to start off through a temp service
Looking for work

Greenfield, IN

#6 Mar 18, 2014
miner wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can pass a pinner test go straight to the mines to apply if you can't you will have to start off through a temp service
Who do I need to talk to at the mines?
miner

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2014
They will give u an app at the guard shack. They won't let you go any further.
intheknow

Wharton, WV

#8 Mar 19, 2014
The temp service Highland is using is Strata. You should google them, maybe on Monster. Just hired another small group of 5 and do at least 1 a month @ highland. No apps @ shack. Bring a resume' and they will take it @! the Guard Shack. GOOD LUCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 min WhoLetTheDogOut 1,033
He's coming 5 hr Tim 2
Sugar Griggs 13 hr Honesty 2
Korey King 14 hr Jason 5
Dr. Bebout (Oct '15) 18 hr patient 71
Misha b (Jan '13) Mon deadpool 9
Brendan Kennedy Aug 12 Amanda nunley 5

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages