really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Did u ever notice that if a guy likes a girl and she has a boyfriend then the guy shes with is a. ..Scumbag a horable person bad ext
Mee

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Yes... lol
dyac

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

really wrote:
Did u ever notice that if a guy likes a girl and she has a boyfriend then the guy shes with is a...Scumbag a horable person bad ext
spell check please.... this isn't even readable!
jdn

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

dyac wrote:
<quoted text>
spell check please.... this isn't even readable!
Amen to that. Really: seriously, get an education!
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

If u r making fun of the name i put on here i delibertly spelled it that way thank u very much
dyac

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

really wrote:
If u r making fun of the name i put on here i delibertly spelled it that way thank u very much
No, not the name... the whole sentence in general.
jdn

Beaver Dam, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

really wrote:
oh my god...seriously, you know you can use Google at least to spell big words like DELIBERATELY so you don't sound like such a dumbass!!! Your name was one of the few things you actually spelled correctly and the last half of your initial statement makes no sense at all.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

My phone skips letters sorry plus u must be a guy if u cant understand what i said what it means is a girl has a boyfriend and another guy likes her ok r u following that guy calls her boyfriend names like a scumbag trash ext making it seem the guy she is with is horable even if hes not
dyac

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

really wrote:
My phone skips letters sorry plus u must be a guy if u cant understand what i said what it means is a girl has a boyfriend and another guy likes her ok r u following that guy calls her boyfriend names like a scumbag trash ext making it seem the guy she is with is horable even if hes not
And you must be 12y so I will take it easy on you. You seriously need to learn grammar and punctuation, it helps the reader comprehend what is being conveyed.
slendy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Damn have we forgot what county this is?110
protected

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

it dont matter if you cant read her writting or not if you dont like it then dont come to her page.....is dyac DYKE?
dyac

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

protected wrote:
it dont matter if you cant read her writting or not if you dont like it then dont come to her page.....is dyac DYKE?
Well, apparently you are in the "I CANT READ" & "MY GRAMMAR SUCKS" group as well. DYAC is nowhere NEAR similar to DYKE, you silly little girl.
jnd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Really: you keep digging yourself deeper into that hole. Stop digging. Please, never post comments on the net again. Your posts are jibberish, riddled with mispellings and are frustrating to read since you have no concept of periods, commas, or logical thought processes. Do you see those little dots in this post every now and then? They are called periods and they are a visual queue to the reader that I'm done with that thought. This allows the reader to process the message before taking on a new message. Grammar: look it up.
Laughing at you

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

jnd wrote:
Really: you keep digging yourself deeper into that hole. Stop digging. Please, never post comments on the net again. Your posts are jibberish, riddled with mispellings and are frustrating to read since you have no concept of periods, commas, or logical thought processes. Do you see those little dots in this post every now and then? They are called periods and they are a visual queue to the reader that I'm done with that thought. This allows the reader to process the message before taking on a new message. Grammar: look it up.
Um, that would be "cue" and not "queue". Oh, the irony! LMFAO!

Vocabulary: look it up.
hahahaha

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that would be "cue" and not "queue". Oh, the irony! LMFAO!
Vocabulary: look it up.
Doh! lmfao!!
smart ass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

Hey dumbass do you forget where we are we are from? Is there a etiquette on this crazy stuff? Are we being graded? So wont you find you a site where you and yout nerdy friends can criticize each other and leave us country folk alone. Just by the way you have the good ole websters there to help you, so keep your opinions to your self or go to another site please.
Proud of it

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

I am proud of my redneck, hick @ss grammar, pronunciation, & enunciation. THANKS MOM & DAD! hehe

Hmm, I wonder if i spelled enunciation correctly... oh well, I'm sure SOMEONE will let me know.
honestly

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

I've been that guy that steals your girl cause you were worthless!
spell

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Check dis nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Morganfield Forum right now

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,915
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Marie 16,113
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr EASTER 26,172
loud people in public. (Dec '13) 4 hr so sad 18
just wondering 4 hr Just wondering 1
ashley hines 6 hr bff 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr NO NO 81,552
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000