Would you let your child date out of ...
cracker

Carrier Mills, IL

#136 Apr 12, 2013
stupid wrote:
If u have any African blood, ur pretty much considered black in this country. The president identifies himself as a black man. I can't deal with you whack people! I hope all ur children marry outside their race!!!!!!!!!!
He identifies himself as black because it benefits him like all the rest. If my mother was white, and father half black i can claim black @ 25%?? guess it's kinda like the indian thing. Everyone claims indian blood for assistance for college. Basically it's a scam...the fog has cleared. thanks for explaining it
ohwow

United States

#137 Apr 12, 2013
Who is anyone to say what God intends? Have you had a conversation with God about this particular subject and actually LISTENED to what was said in return or did you all simply make up the answer like you do for everything else? The different skin colors of man reflect where in the world their people originated. White were in the north, away from the sun for most of the year, so their skin needed only a small amount of pigmentation to shield itself from the sun. The closer to the equator the people originated, the darker the skin. God knew what he was doing then as he does now.

As for the ignorant comments that "all" of one particular race is this way or that way, its sad that there is STILL so much ignorance in the world. "All" of ANY race is not one way or the other. There ARE black, white, brown men/women who are drug dealers and live off the system...and there ARE black, white, brown men/women who are hardworking individuals who have morals, standards and ethics. Perhaps instead of judging a person by the color of their skin, you should get to know the PERSON instead of the skin color. Make your judgments accordingly.
the pimp

United States

#138 Apr 13, 2013
The president is a zebra half breed.
yep

Newburgh, IN

#139 Apr 29, 2013
Yep. I would. Number one, children should not date. Period. Over age eighteen it's nobody's business who an adult wants to spend time with

Since: Apr 13

Owensboro, KY

#140 May 6, 2013
Hell no!,
yep

Ashburn, VA

#141 May 7, 2013
Yep
Single with a job

United States

#142 Jun 2, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Although I'm not racist I can explain why I would not want my kid dating a black guy. How many of these biracial children you see have there parents who are actually married. Most white girls who get knocked up by black guys end up raising the children alone while the dads are dead beats off somewhere doing drugs. I know the same is true for some white guys but you see more of it happening with blacks. However there are good well educated black men out there, although they are hard to come by. Most have children by multiple women and are locked up in prison somewhere. I want my kids to have a good stable family if my daughter was to find a good hardworking black guy who was committed to his family then I would be completely fine with it.
I'm a white single mother of two white daughters. There white father is a deadbeat too. your race does not determine you morals when your grown. I will raise my two white daughters in the way my mom raised me. They will have respect for there elders,they will share,they will go to church, I will not shelter them for reality, family will always be first. In reality, if you find someone who will treat you with love, respect, tenderness, someone who supports you emotional and monetarily. Then who in there right mind cares where there were born!! If I as a white woman can find that with a black, Spanish, or Muslim man than bring him on!! I'm ready!!

And just for the record if you have to start off saying I'm not racist.... You might be a racist!!
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#143 Jun 3, 2013
@Single with a job. REALLY, you can tell your a piece of trash.
F_Hoosiers

Cincinnati, OH

#145 Jun 5, 2013
All this topic proves is that ignorance is here to stay... You people kill me using GOD to try and back up your racist beliefs. God created one race.. the Human Race. Y'all can take that other nonsense to hell with ya.
MS

Morganfield, KY

#146 Jun 5, 2013
This is 2013! Get out of the 1800's!
F_Hoosiers

Cincinnati, OH

#148 Jun 5, 2013
@Hairy Butt... You're a piece racist trash. :)
Single with a job

United States

#149 Jun 5, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
@Single with a job. REALLY, you can tell your a piece of trash.
I don't think I'm the trash here!! I think that having to act like a child and call names is just a further sign of your small, closed mind!! If you even have one! ;p
Farrah

Chicago, IL

#150 Jun 11, 2013
Actually it is not a good idea . Racism does exist. So why do it?
the man

Indianapolis, IN

#151 Jun 12, 2013
NO! My children have been raised to believe that is is nasty, to date other than white. You can say what you want but that is our belief. Nothing any of you can or will say to change mine, my wifes, or my kids minds. That is not fair to the possible off spring to have to choose what race and heritage it will follow and believe in. If you don't like what I said then go fu%% yourself!!
MS

Chicago, IL

#152 Jun 13, 2013
the man wrote:
NO! My children have been raised to believe that is is nasty, to date other than white. You can say what you want but that is our belief. Nothing any of you can or will say to change mine, my wifes, or my kids minds. That is not fair to the possible off spring to have to choose what race and heritage it will follow and believe in. If you don't like what I said then go fu%% yourself!!
Rude
F_Hoosiers

Cincinnati, OH

#153 Jun 14, 2013
the man wrote:
You kids will date every one but white people just to spite you and your nonsense.. get ready for it.
Farrah

Chicago, IL

#154 Jun 14, 2013
F_Hoosiers wrote:
<quoted text>
You kids will date every one but white people just to spite you and your nonsense.. get ready for it.
Don't be do mean. No person wishes that on anyone.
the pimp

Chicago, IL

#155 Jun 16, 2013
the man wrote:
I agree with you one hundred percent. Finally someone with a brain.
candy apples

Newburgh, IN

#156 Jun 18, 2013
the man wrote:
I'm shocked that you are teaching children to hate people based on their skin color. With global warming all humans will eventually have Brown skin
the pimp

Tucker, GA

#157 Jun 18, 2013
candy apples wrote:
<quoted text>I'm shocked that you are teaching children to hate people based on their skin color. With global warming all humans will eventually have Brown skin
Global warming is going to make everyone's skin brown? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of in my life. I'm white but if I was black the last thing I would want is for one of my black or brown children to bring home a honkey! There is a reason why blue birds mate with blue birds and red with red. If a animal can figure it out why can't people. Oh because there are alot of dummy's in the world. Global warming. Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption in union co 9 min crazy 42
Reginald "peanut" Brown 4 hr Oldcherokee1 1
Amy B 11 hr <3 11
What is up with Spectrum 17 hr insanity becomes me 6
Mason Tapp Fri Apples 1
Brandon Carr (Oct '15) Fri Steven steen 5
Looking Fri Unsure 5

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance