Would you let your child date out of ...
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#92 Mar 9, 2013
@4sure ooooh you are now stating that you can get any information on anyone you know, just because of the kind of job you have, and thats one of the reasons why you like your job, Damn you are more IGNORANT than I thought, you just admitted that the children you are suppose to be helping aren't your priority, Sitting on here bragging about how you can be nosey, and find out someone's information, you are a DUMBASS, that's exactly what I wanted you to admit though, thank you for giving me the information I needed. I will make sure the people that are over the morganfield office get this information, and some more information that I found out, lol. Thank you, your a DUMBASS, YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. Then we will see who is jobless!!!
4sure

United States

#93 Mar 9, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
@4sure ooooh you are now stating that you can get any information on anyone you know, just because of the kind of job you have, and thats one of the reasons why you like your job, Damn you are more IGNORANT than I thought, you just admitted that the children you are suppose to be helping aren't your priority, Sitting on here bragging about how you can be nosey, and find out someone's information, you are a DUMBASS, that's exactly what I wanted you to admit though, thank you for giving me the information I needed. I will make sure the people that are over the morganfield office get this information, and some more information that I found out, lol. Thank you, your a DUMBASS, YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. Then we will see who is jobless!!!
That would be great!!! What time will you be their? I suggest that you arrive around noon that way you will have time to role out of bed and get yourself fixed up in order to make a good impression on everyone!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!! Don't back out now!!!!
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#94 Mar 10, 2013
@4sure evidently you did not read my post. Read it again stupid. I don't think your office is opened on Sunday, and the people over the morganfield office don't work there, you are such a MORON. Don't worry I got what I need, BELIEVE that! Names to go with it!!!
4sure

United States

#95 Mar 10, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
@4sure evidently you did not read my post. Read it again stupid. I don't think your office is opened on Sunday, and the people over the morganfield office don't work there, you are such a MORON. Don't worry I got what I need, BELIEVE that! Names to go with it!!!
Whatever smart boy!!! Before you come try to clean your dam yard... It a dam mass!!!! I don't wont to think about what the inside looks and smells like... I told you I know lots of things.... It won't be long before one or two more of your so call friends gives me another call "BUD" just make sure you don't back out, the town is depending on you to be the great role model you think you are!!!!
exunionerhatingu

United States

#96 Mar 10, 2013
ugh wrote:
Times have changed.... Enough said..... Biracial should be the new race....
Biracial squared....is was and always will be the only race.....wait til they unveil the veals in the vile villes and you see the unreal u.f.odishin reeling of the confusion whirling in their worlds so vile with buckmaster mayors and bills begging for confuscius wisdom and beggin 4 deals to barter their vway out of the oil spill spells no longer well in the goodold Goldin tannin town of the repossesed hazy ishmall town of nomore gue anfsvelten barren fields of onion now filled and safed from stench trenches of badels and hard at work loving brooms and no brooms . No yeastier shrooms needed for entry of this.new world divorced fromthe Norse and connected to arts and entertainment ....blessed....alweys.
Blessyoursumbazz heart

United States

#97 Mar 10, 2013
Drugged out of your crazy mind!!!!! You make no sense! WOW ONE CRAZY WOMAN!!!
nope

Morganfield, KY

#98 Mar 10, 2013
God has nothing.to do with it because there is no proof there is a god. It's the way you were raised and the mindset you have towards other races. Sometimes your child's happiness needs to come before your own narrow- mindedness.
Oh well

United States

#99 Mar 10, 2013
nope wrote:
God has nothing.to do with it because there is no proof there is a god. It's the way you were raised and the mindset you have towards other races. Sometimes your child's happiness needs to come before your own narrow- mindedness.
Son there is the Bible and this is proof of God, you need a Church to attend. And for the sake of children in this community the child does not need the mixed stigma. A Hugh set up for failure. So please go to church and leave God in it. He started the races and this is why there are Seperate races and not just one !!!
Wonder

Tucker, GA

#100 Mar 10, 2013
How can someone be so naive not to realize that we ALL are "mixed"! This country was founded on diversity! Immigrants came from every country! Native Americans were already here. We all have a mix in our history so don't be so quick to judge just because u appear white! Lots of things can add up to white, almost white, dark completion etc. maybe look into your heritage a little? Maybe just read a little and educate yourself?
4sure

United States

#101 Mar 11, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
So what happened? You're just a small town "PUNK" with a big mouth!!!! Your just a coward who likes to talk shhhhiiit. HAIRY BUTT is a good name for you to hide behind because you surely don't have any "BALLS"!!! Your just a waste of time your sorry sack of shhhhiiit!!!
?

United States

#102 Mar 12, 2013
4sure wrote:
<quoted text>So what happened? You're just a small town "PUNK" with a big mouth!!!! Your just a coward who likes to talk shhhhiiit. HAIRY BUTT is a good name for you to hide behind because you surely don't have any "BALLS"!!! Your just a waste of time your sorry sack of shhhhiiit!!!
LOL:-)
boo

Newburgh, IN

#103 Mar 12, 2013
exunionerhatingu wrote:
<quoted text>
Biracial squared....is was and always will be the only race.....wait til they unveil the veals in the vile villes and you see the unreal u.f.odishin reeling of the confusion whirling in their worlds so vile with buckmaster mayors and bills begging for confuscius wisdom and beggin 4 deals to barter their vway out of the oil spill spells no longer well in the goodold Goldin tannin town of the repossesed hazy ishmall town of nomore gue anfsvelten barren fields of onion now filled and safed from stench trenches of badels and hard at work loving brooms and no brooms . No yeastier shrooms needed for entry of this.new world divorced fromthe Norse and connected to arts and entertainment ....blessed....alweys.
Huh?
3way

United States

#104 Mar 13, 2013
4sure wrote:
<quoted text>So what happened? You're just a small town "PUNK" with a big mouth!!!! Your just a coward who likes to talk shhhhiiit. HAIRY BUTT is a good name for you to hide behind because you surely don't have any "BALLS"!!! Your just a waste of time your sorry sack of shhhhiiit!!!
DAM, HAIRY BUTT THE MAN CALLED YOU A SACK OF SH!T AND NO COME BACK? YOU MUST BE A PUNK.
stupid

United States

#105 Mar 26, 2013
This site is stupid as hell...for one not all.black males are bad and I so believe I don't car what color you are when u bleed we all bleed red..grow the hell.up.I have a mixed daughter n she is well tooken care of from both sides and y'all keep talking bout God nobody knows what he wants he didn't say stay with you color and nobody knows what God is what he looks like I wish everybody would grow up your kids will do what they want regardless I'd u like it or not..atop living a lie n grow up. People come.up.with some.stupid stuff to.talk bout but like I said we all bleed red when it comes down to it so.think.about it n.a lot.of.people.who r white have Indian or different race in them grow up think bout it
Grammar Police

Carrier Mills, IL

#106 Mar 26, 2013
stupid wrote:
This site is stupid as hell...for one not all.black males are bad and I so believe I don't car what color you are when u bleed we all bleed red..grow the hell.up.I have a mixed daughter n she is well tooken care of from both sides and y'all keep talking bout God nobody knows what he wants he didn't say stay with you color and nobody knows what God is what he looks like I wish everybody would grow up your kids will do what they want regardless I'd u like it or not..atop living a lie n grow up. People come.up.with some.stupid stuff to.talk bout but like I said we all bleed red when it comes down to it so.think.about it n.a lot.of.people.who r white have Indian or different race in them grow up think bout it
What is the point of posting your opinion when it can't be understood. Please learn to spell, and try to form a cohesive sentence.
Grammar Nazi

Morganfield, KY

#107 Mar 26, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>What is the point of posting your opinion when it can't be understood. Please learn to spell, and try to form a cohesive sentence.
A Question mark would come at the end of a question.
A period is the proper punctuation for a sentence that is a statement.
Next time, please try to make a coherent response.
Thank You!
BubbaGump

United States

#108 Mar 27, 2013
BetterThanYou wrote:
If ur child's happiness was so important to you, then the color of one's skin shouldn't matter at all. You should be more concerned about how he treats her, his upbringing, morals/values, etc.
Step into this century & stop being so ignorant & narrow-minded people! I am a white female married to a white male with 2 white children. Although, if my husband were to be of a different color when I met him, I would still be with him because of who he is as a person. Husband & father. Racism is pure ignorance. You people need to pick up the Bible more often than you do, if at all. God would let any race into Heaven before you.
TOTALLY agree with her. Plus, you can't really control who your daughter dates. I wish my parents would tell me I couldn't date out of my race. I'd sure prove em wrong! People can date whoever that d*mn please. Just because you birthed em don't mean you own em.
white boy

Tucker, GA

#109 Mar 29, 2013
Hell no I taught my kids better than that. I have many black friends but like my grandmother said to me blue birds mate with blue birds. Red birds mate with red birds. If the animals don't have a problem figuring it out why do people. If a white girl dates a brother then she is dead to me. If I was black I would not want my kids dating white people !!
white boy

Tucker, GA

#110 Mar 29, 2013
stupid wrote:
I have kids that have been taught better. They stick with there own race. Like I said blue blue birds with blue ones and red with red. Even the animals have it figured out. I never seen anybody pay alot of money for a half breed dog no you want a pure breed not a half breed. Mixing races is just wrong and you should teach your children better.
white boy

Tucker, GA

#111 Mar 29, 2013
BubbaGump wrote:
<quoted text>TOTALLY agree with her. Plus, you can't really control who your daughter dates. I wish my parents would tell me I couldn't date out of my race. I'd sure prove em wrong! People can date whoever that d*mn please. Just because you birthed em don't mean you own em.
Teach them better at a young age my daughter would not be caught dead with a brother and she knows its wrong .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeanie Babbs 5 hr Marky 2
Bi curious 9 hr Bigguy0680 17
Dr office Mon be nice 7
man who jumped off of Evansville bridge (Feb '14) Mon Tina 19
Union Co football officials? Mon yep 13
krystal moore-utley Sep 25 Julus sis 16
kara M (Nov '15) Sep 24 iknow 9

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance