Would you let your child date out of ...
4sure

United States

#72 Mar 3, 2013
I remove kids from families, it's my job don't like it but I have to do it. The one thing that most people making the comments on the post don't know or understand that 8 of 10 children that are taken or removed from homes or unfit parents and placed in another family home or foster care are all white! So really if the people really want to talk about raising kids right maybe some should look outside there homes!!!! Most black and biracial kids act somewhat different due to the fact that they feel like they have to prove themselves. This make them work and try harder then most!!! Lots of studies have been done on this so if you really want to know take time to find out before speaking!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73 Mar 3, 2013
4sure wrote:
I remove kids from families, it's my job don't like it but I have to do it. The one thing that most people making the comments on the post don't know or understand that 8 of 10 children that are taken or removed from homes or unfit parents and placed in another family home or foster care are all white! So really if the people really want to talk about raising kids right maybe some should look outside there homes!!!! Most black and biracial kids act somewhat different due to the fact that they feel like they have to prove themselves. This make them work and try harder then most!!! Lots of studies have been done on this so if you really want to know take time to find out before speaking!!
Your statistics have nothing to do with how I raise my kids or what our culture tries to instill in our kids...the thread is about letting your kids date outside your race and if you have read others comments correctly most are not playing the race card they are unbiased and would let it happen as long as the person respects and cares for our kids. Try reading what we are talking about before assuming everyone is racist. You by the way never answered the question, you just tried to state your facts of your job.
Family Court

Fairfax, VA

#74 Mar 3, 2013
4sure wrote:
Have you considered that more white children are removed from their homes simply because there are far more reports of abuse and neglect from the white community? There is a sector of the white community that thrives on gossip, rumor, and innuendo. These people seem to enjoy reporting speculated neglect and are busybodies. On the other hand, the black community tends to speak directly to black parents if they are concerned about neglect. Blacks tend to take care of their own far better than whites. Perhaps there's more jealousy among whites and reporting suspected neglect is a form of getting even with ppl you don't like. Off the topic, I know...

Location hidden

#75 Mar 3, 2013
Still has nothing to do with the dang question at hand people.
Truth

United States

#76 Mar 3, 2013
I just wish parents of all ethnic groups would just RAISE their children. STOP WAITING ON THE GOVERNMENT AND SCHOOLS TO DO THIS JOB..Our society is one selfish group. Spend time with your children . Listen to what they have to say. Model positive morals and values for them. Get up out of bed get a job clean up and leave the drugs and alcohol alone.. Basically Grow Up.
Family Court

Fairfax, VA

#77 Mar 3, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
Still has nothing to do with the dang question at hand people.
Answer to the question at hand is 'no'.

Location hidden

#78 Mar 3, 2013
Family Court wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer to the question at hand is 'no'.
Thank you for answering the question.
4sure

United States

#79 Mar 3, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text>Your statistics have nothing to do with how I raise my kids or what our culture tries to instill in our kids...the thread is about letting your kids date outside your race and if you have read others comments correctly most are not playing the race card they are unbiased and would let it happen as long as the person respects and cares for our kids. Try reading what we are talking about before assuming everyone is racist. You by the way never answered the question, you just tried to state your facts of your job.
I put it that way for a reason, I wanted people to stop and think just for one sec. There is bad in all races, the fact that races are being mixed is not new. Maybe to some people that have not been outside there comfort zone it is! However for a person to say white power and zebra and whatever else they may want to call it is defiantly playing the race card and it more about what they personally think not what any child has thought. Kids are thought this at home, they don't see thing like this all they see is someone to play with or something along that line. But to say all black men or drug dealers and dope heads and don't want to work tell me that there is more talking then actual knowledge!! I am so glad I am not from that "PLACE" or town that most of the people that placed a post to this topic!! And for those that brought " GOD" in to this topic, well lets just say what if on judgement day they were to find out that "GOD" was "BLACK". I really would love to see those people explain there views on the black man!!!! So of you did not get it the first time my answer is " it does not matter to me"!!!!!

Location hidden

#80 Mar 3, 2013
Last thing I will say on the topic is just because someone would not allow their children to date outside their race would not make them a racist..Some instances maybe..but for several others it would come down to mainly a cultural issue..example..I wouldn't condone it because I was raised in a culture that shunned that type of behavior but it did happen and was accepted. Now just because I was raised in that type of culture and I don't condone it doesn't make me racist..Understand?
Truth

United States

#81 Mar 4, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
Last thing I will say on the topic is just because someone would not allow their children to date outside their race would not make them a racist..Some instances maybe..but for several others it would come down to mainly a cultural issue..example..I wouldn't condone it because I was raised in a culture that shunned that type of behavior but it did happen and was accepted. Now just because I was raised in that type of culture and I don't condone it doesn't make me racist..Understand?
I agree. The world today is hard enough so we do not need to add another pressure mainly in this area. People do look down on people marrying out of their race. Think whatever you wish but reality is what it is!
parent

United States

#82 Mar 5, 2013
Any white girl who dates a black guy is then labeled. I have to agree that she then has made a name for herself and because of it, honest hard working white guys consider her to be black property. They will not touch her.
Throw away the key

Tucker, GA

#83 Mar 6, 2013
parent wrote:
Any white girl who dates a black guy is then labeled. I have to agree that she then has made a name for herself and because of it, honest hard working white guys consider her to be black property. They will not touch her.
lol thats a lie. Proven lie at that.
benuff

United States

#84 Mar 7, 2013
If your a desperate or fat white guy, maybe. LMFAO ..
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#85 Mar 7, 2013
@ 4sure, who are you trying to impress? You sound very ignorant, I guess that's why you got a job at DCBS, they only hire stupid Ass people that don't do their job! Yall get a call and go to a home and yall automatically think whatever the allegation is, that its true. Yeah I know of a few here in the morganfield office that got fired for not doing their job. Documenting that they went on home visits when they haven't. Yeah I know about how things in that office are done! Need I say anymore 4sure?
To all you ignorant ppl

Morganfield, KY

#86 Mar 8, 2013
I usually don't post on here, but I couldn't help myself. I'm pretty sure that God is not walking among us, so who are any of you to say he didn't intend for races to mix? Guess what: if it wasn't supposed to happen, then it wouldn't happen!! You people saying that you forbid your child to date outside of his or her race will be the first ones to have biracial grandchildren enter this world. What will you all do then? Refuse to let the baby enter your house because of the color of its skin? This topic is the true definition of IGNORANCE.
Ignorant ppl

Owensboro, KY

#87 Mar 8, 2013
weir not ignert roun hear
4sure

United States

#88 Mar 8, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
@ 4sure, who are you trying to impress? You sound very ignorant, I guess that's why you got a job at DCBS, they only hire stupid Ass people that don't do their job! Yall get a call and go to a home and yall automatically think whatever the allegation is, that its true. Yeah I know of a few here in the morganfield office that got fired for not doing their job. Documenting that they went on home visits when they haven't. Yeah I know about how things in that office are done! Need I say anymore 4sure?
There is no need to impress anyone when you tell the truth!!!! However, for a person to spend the amount of time one this site as you have shown tell me you really have nothing to do and your strong dislike for who you think I may work for also tells me that you must or will soon have an open case against you!!! To start get a dam job and spend more time with your kids and don't allow them to raise themselves... Which may not be a bad thing with you as a role model!!!! From the looks of things you call someone stupid for doing their job when you don't have one to go to?? Maybe on the other hand you did until you got fired for not doing your job and trying to suggest what others should do... Ignorant, now that's funny coming from someone one such as yourself in fact I won't even comment on that... Have a good day you great "ROLE MODEL"!!!!!!
Blessyoursumbazz heart

Tucker, GA

#89 Mar 8, 2013
Ignorant ppl wrote:
weir not ignert roun hear
go get your GED and then comment.
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#90 Mar 9, 2013
@4sure, you are still talking, showing how IGNORANT you are. Oh did I hit a nerve, just because I told the truth about where you work, and how yall do things, and pass judgement on people before you even know them. And how yall lie about doing your job, getting out of your little cubicle of an office and saying your doing these home visits, and checking on these at risk children, when in all honestly you are not checking on them. Lol then saying I was gonna have a case open on me because I put your business out there, REALLY, that shows how IGNORANT your ASS is. You are Pathetic, you think you are all high and mighty, thinking you can go into someone's house and treat them anyway you want to. Lmao you are a JOKe!!!
4sure

United States

#91 Mar 9, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
@4sure, you are still talking, showing how IGNORANT you are. Oh did I hit a nerve, just because I told the truth about where you work, and how yall do things, and pass judgement on people before you even know them. And how yall lie about doing your job, getting out of your little cubicle of an office and saying your doing these home visits, and checking on these at risk children, when in all honestly you are not checking on them. Lol then saying I was gonna have a case open on me because I put your business out there, REALLY, that shows how IGNORANT your ASS is. You are Pathetic, you think you are all high and mighty, thinking you can go into someone's house and treat them anyway you want to. Lmao you are a JOKe!!!
This is funny how you are trying so hard and not getting anywhere!!! This is my your last wife left you!!!! your are a true pice of work!!!!! Ignorant is having kids that you don't sorry but have never paid any child support for and you want to try and have a relationship how that there older....So sad and from what I'am getting you are about to loose yet another job!!! This is what makes my job worth more then you will ever know I can find out just about anything on someone!!!! Sorry you looser but there is no y'all in my line of work its "I" so you should make your pathetic views up with the state dumb ass!!!! This is very funny because I know the real deal!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fr Freddie 12 min Sheila 33
McMain is being treated unfairly Wed Ray 21
sissy carr is a rat Tue Old friend 12
hey (Jan '12) Tue She staying to he... 2
Things just got real in Union County (Feb '15) Tue accused 661
UCHS Class of 91 Aug 21 bravette 1
quickest way to paducah from morganfield Aug 21 Duh 4

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance