harharhar

United States

#50 Feb 28, 2013
So everyone throwing god in this... yes God loves us all... BUT he made the races..made us separate for a reason. If he wanted all of us to be the same race he would have made us that way. I'm not racist. I have friends that are black & some mexican but when it comes down to being with one. Never!! And I would never allow my son or daughter to be with a person outside of their race. It's not right. And who would really want to be with someone who is a dead beat, drug addict, pos that thinks they are a "gangsta"?!? For the girls that do get with these little boys that don't know how to take care of their responsibilities have some respect for yourself and realize they aren't ever gonna change and you will be the one stuck in a rut.
Joe

Duluth, GA

#51 Feb 28, 2013
Hey no one wants a mixture grandchild . No one wants a mixture of any race. Stay in the race God made you. How hard is that?
Jenny

Duluth, GA

#52 Feb 28, 2013
If parents would watch their children better like I do this would not occur. My daughters will never date anyone other than a white boy.
hddd

Morganfield, KY

#53 Feb 28, 2013
Why not ?? Every black male isn't bad you should least give them a chance .. stereo-type of a black male mis-understud.. they don't all do drug
hddd

Morganfield, KY

#54 Feb 28, 2013
All yall bitchs it shouldn't matter
Lindy

Duluth, GA

#55 Feb 28, 2013
hddd wrote:
All yall bitchs it shouldn't matter
POINT MADE BY YOU.
hddd

Morganfield, KY

#56 Feb 28, 2013
Lindy wrote:
<quoted text>POINT MADE BY YOU.
what you mean by that ?
jjjjj

Morganfield, KY

#57 Feb 28, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
<quoted text> biggnigg why don't you get a real job, oh I forgot you can't pass a drug test!!! Imagine that! Dope is all you know isn't it, dumbass black folk....

They dont do the drugs they sell them first of all dumbass ! And not all black males are like this !
Lindy

Duluth, GA

#58 Feb 28, 2013
There you go again... Whose the Dumbazz? You. Admitting to selling drugs... They use too. All are pitiful.
Sticks and stones

United States

#60 Mar 1, 2013
U sit on here sayin my child will never....newsflash ur child will do what they want when they get older just as they do now. And i do believe there are plenty of white on white babies out here that have dead beat fathers. Dead beat mommas its funny how you are quick to call the girls fat and nasty etc....shows your level of intelligence. And im absolutly positive that mkre then enough ppl were on wlfare before obama took office. U act like ur wh ores werent fuckin till then. Good day. Chew on that when u say your prayers
Saty

Marion, IL

#61 Mar 1, 2013
Sticks and stones wrote:
U sit on here sayin my child will never....newsflash ur child will do what they want when they get older just as they do now. And i do believe there are plenty of white on white babies out here that have dead beat fathers. Dead beat mommas its funny how you are quick to call the girls fat and nasty etc....shows your level of intelligence. And im absolutly positive that mkre then enough ppl were on wlfare before obama took office. U act like ur wh ores werent fuckin till then. Good day. Chew on that when u say your prayers
Did you ever have an English class ?
crazy

Semora, NC

#62 Mar 1, 2013
All black men don't do drug and all black men are not dead bet dads! My son's dad is a hard working black man I have alot of respect for him he is a D**M GOOD FATHER to his kids f%$k rascal ppl. Ur all stupid in a lot of pols eyes
two bits

Marion, IL

#63 Mar 1, 2013
crazy wrote:
All black men don't do drug and all black men are not dead bet dads! My son's dad is a hard working black man I have alot of respect for him he is a D**M GOOD FATHER to his kids f%$k rascal ppl. Ur all stupid in a lot of pols eyes
90% is still a lot though...
People

United States

#65 Mar 3, 2013
My suggestion would be to stay within your race as this is how God planned this. This is not faulting any certain race.
shocked

Duluth, GA

#66 Mar 3, 2013
There is a set of divorced parents in ptown that both dislike mixed races. But baby girl done gone black, and once you go black you can't go back. Betting mom and date hatin it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67 Mar 3, 2013
So long as my kids are being treated with respect, and I as the parent is treated with respect and there boyfriends and girlfriends have plans on getting a good education and plans for there futures, I don't see where race would make a difference.
Pink

Clarksville, TN

#68 Mar 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="b.s."]I'm a black man that takes great care of my children and raise them to believe what ever makes them happy, as long as it isn't illegal then go for it. And to all the parents that call them selves parents how could you teach your kids negativity. That promotes racisim. And in todays times that needs to go out the window. Cause whether you like it or not at the age of 18 you can't control their lives and when you do try it drives your child away from you. Get a grip on reality and realize that no matter their choice you just have to support them regardless how you feel about it. So if my son or daughter was to date out of their race I'd would be happy that they don't see skin color and that they see a relationship. Enough said!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Thank you!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69 Mar 3, 2013
Our culture teaches to stay within your own race but can you really control true love..sometimes it may happen.
Bye Kentucky

Carterville, IL

#70 Mar 3, 2013
I think there are more mixed kids now than blacks, come on white women what in the hell are you doing. I have only seen a few white men with black women. White women are the trashiest of all !!!
Fed up

Morganfield, KY

#71 Mar 3, 2013
You stupid people God wants us to love one another not be racist it doesn't matter what color they are has long has they love one another faith, love, hope the greatest of these is love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
××××krystal moore aka krystal clear xxxx 4 hr wowsers 43
Chad Neal 7 hr Mike 10
movac??? 10 hr cooks 2
Chicken Poop 18 hr yep 6
Michael G (Apr '13) Mon scooby 6
News Questions in Union County: More Than Just Equip... Sun coulda been jailer 7
Things just got real in Union County Sun UC Politician Goe... 543

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 20 at 10:14PM EDT

More from around the web

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]