Would you let your child date out of her race ?

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of155
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Noooo this is my biggest fear my baby girl will date a Spainard or an Afro American and worst of all a Muslim.
:(

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I hope my son doesn't date a sheep :-/
Little Nicky

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

NO
Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

[QUOTE who=":("]I hope my son doesn't date a sheep :-/[/QUOTE]If he does he will be just like his momma Bahhhhhh
Really

Marion, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

As they as they respect her and treat her right I have no problem with it
BetterThanYou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

If ur child's happiness was so important to you, then the color of one's skin shouldn't matter at all. You should be more concerned about how he treats her, his upbringing, morals/values, etc.
Step into this century & stop being so ignorant & narrow-minded people! I am a white female married to a white male with 2 white children. Although, if my husband were to be of a different color when I met him, I would still be with him because of who he is as a person. Husband & father. Racism is pure ignorance. You people need to pick up the Bible more often than you do, if at all. God would let any race into Heaven before you.
ugh

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Hell no absulutely not and i have a boy!!!!!
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Funny part is once your child is 18 they can do as they want. You cant control who they have feelings for. Just as you cant control what they eat or what music they listen to. You "parents" have some hard lessons to learn. Might as well get ready. times have changed.
ugh

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Times have changed.... Enough said..... Biracial should be the new race....
huh

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

raise them right,they will no the diff.between rt.and wrong,how many black birds do you see mixing with red birds case closed
smh

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

How many whitw girls are pregnant in our high school and middle school from white boys? Is thay raising them right? How many of your racist children are out partying drinking comitting small crimes you dont even know about? your raising them right? You are nothing but complete ignorance.
smh

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The bible teaches love not discrimination. Remember that while your sitting in church tomorrow.
Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I have read all the posts and not one person gave me one good reason for my decision on this subject. SMH is Judging me and brings on the Church. Ugh states this is a new time. Well true it is a new day but my question is Why are there already in place from God. His choice. Sure my daughter will have her choice at 18 but I want in place her morals values and respect. Yes, love and good treatment is number one. The other comments are really how Most people feel. Our community does not accept mixed races. So my daughter will not be exposed to this behavior.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm not racist but I certainly wouldn't like it although if that's what they chose then I guess I would just have to learn to accept it.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Although I'm not racist I can explain why I would not want my kid dating a black guy. How many of these biracial children you see have there parents who are actually married. Most white girls who get knocked up by black guys end up raising the children alone while the dads are dead beats off somewhere doing drugs. I know the same is true for some white guys but you see more of it happening with blacks. However there are good well educated black men out there, although they are hard to come by. Most have children by multiple women and are locked up in prison somewhere. I want my kids to have a good stable family if my daughter was to find a good hardworking black guy who was committed to his family then I would be completely fine with it.
Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Lisa wrote:
Although I'm not racist I can explain why I would not want my kid dating a black guy. How many of these biracial children you see have there parents who are actually married. Most white girls who get knocked up by black guys end up raising the children alone while the dads are dead beats off somewhere doing drugs. I know the same is true for some white guys but you see more of it happening with blacks. However there are good well educated black men out there, although they are hard to come by. Most have children by multiple women and are locked up in prison somewhere. I want my kids to have a good stable family if my daughter was to find a good hardworking black guy who was committed to his family then I would be completely fine with it.
I totally respect your opinion .. I will agree with the marriage, prisioners and stats Are out there just as facts are facts. God made the races he wanted.
Really

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Umm how many damnation dogs do you idiots see around??? Are you going to bitch about them being black and white??? That's how stupid this argument is!!!
Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Umm how many damnation dogs do you idiots see around??? Are you going to bitch about them being black and white??? That's how stupid this argument is!!!
Your point Exactly = Dogs black and white mix not people .. Thank You for that. Didn't put people and dogs in the same category.. You Just Did!!!!!!
it all depends

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I believe successful relationships and ultimately successful marriages are more likely to occur when both the male and the female are from similar socio-economic backgrounds which is not dependent upon race. Any person who 'marries up' or 'marries down' can expect some marriage difficulty once the honeymoon phase has worn off, and again, this has nothing to do with race.
dur

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ikr silly. Got some smart ones up in Elkton. All races and species were made different for a reason. Different cultures and religions. I'm pretty sure it wasn't gods intent to allow us to intervene. Stay with your own race and/or breed. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of155
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Morganfield Forum right now

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min freelancehobo 138,759
tiffany collins 44 min whaaa 3
Union Co Boys Basketball Coach (Jun '13) 1 hr play time 25
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,213
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr hum 921
chelsea burnette 18 hr FoSho 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE