it will be to late
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth

United States

#1 May 16, 2013
I already realize what I've lost! By the time she realizes what she's lost I will have already moved moved on. It's like she thinks I'm gonna wait 4 every and she just do whatever she wants
know what you mean

United States

#2 May 16, 2013
Maybe she is waiting on you to tell her what you have realized. She will never know that you are sorry unless you tell her
jam

Paris, TN

#3 May 16, 2013
Just because you think she cares doesn't mean that she does. Don't dwell on like I did and just move on. Its better that way.
Strinbean

Morganfield, KY

#4 May 17, 2013
Jim,

I would say I have to agree with jam, just forget about her. She wasnt much to begin with and now you will save all the money you have been pissing away on her to buy some really cool boy toys.

Love,

Old Strang
cloudy

Tucker, GA

#5 May 17, 2013
truth wrote:
I already realize what I've lost! By the time she realizes what she's lost I will have already moved moved on. It's like she thinks I'm gonna wait 4 every and she just do whatever she wants
She still loves you
truth

United States

#6 May 17, 2013
Doubt it
neighbor

Willowbrook, IL

#7 May 17, 2013
I doubt it to because I just put it to her and she loves it IN THE FACE!!!!!!!
Smarter

Birdseye, IN

#8 May 17, 2013
How u know its too late?
truth

United States

#9 May 17, 2013
Cause I'm saying it's to late been to long already! Don't care if she begs like I did
cld b

Morganfield, KY

#10 May 18, 2013
truth wrote:
Cause I'm saying it's to late been to long already! Don't care if she begs like I did
:-/
truth

United States

#11 May 19, 2013
cld b wrote:
<quoted text>:-/
sometimes the truth hurts.....but hey you don't care anyway
cld b

Morganfield, KY

#12 May 19, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes the truth hurts.....but hey you don't care anyway
If only truth was used before all this
truth

United States

#13 May 19, 2013
Your exactly right if you wasn't a liar for 2 years straight would be going through all this! Make sure you tell him thanks for taking you off my hands! Better off!
cld b

Morganfield, KY

#14 May 20, 2013
truth wrote:
Your exactly right if you wasn't a liar for 2 years straight would be going through all this! Make sure you tell him thanks for taking you off my hands! Better off!
Frankly, you lied the whole dmn marriage.
truth

United States

#15 May 20, 2013
Two wrongs don't make a right :'-(
cld b

Chicago, IL

#16 May 21, 2013
truth wrote:
Two wrongs don't make a right :'-(
3wrongs dont make it right either. Still love you even now. Right now. I cant help it. I will always love you. I didnt want to leave. I wantd come back Still do
forever love

Morganfield, KY

#17 May 21, 2013
you both need to stop all this and work your problems out, I hate not seeing you 2 together. no marriage is perfect you're going to have your ups and downs everyone does
changed

United States

#18 May 21, 2013
Again you only say it here not to me....you would say it wasn't you if I asked
changed

United States

#19 May 21, 2013
More of your head games
true

Morganfield, KY

#20 May 23, 2013
forever love wrote:
you both need to stop all this and work your problems out, I hate not seeing you 2 together. no marriage is perfect you're going to have your ups and downs everyone does
I agree. I pray every night for this couple in hopes God will reunite them. Things happen, bad things happen in marriage. Pray. Move on, with each other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany price 2 hr lawl 1
Icki nikki mcbride (Jun '11) 15 hr curious 17
lysa fae powell is a snitch 18 hr gje 9
Nessa? Sat Neighbor 2
News Diocese of Owensboro releases statement about a... Sat Karen 4
UCHS Class of 91 Aug 26 daisy 2
quickest way to paducah from morganfield Aug 26 this way 6

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance