|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Man to women, theotherwoman is far more attractive and desirable due to her openness toward sexual relations and even more so because of her drama free attitude.

Why must people life with these hang ups and feel the need to preach their beliefs to us who are happy with who we are? Guess drama truly does make some people happy. You'll not change my mind and doubt you will change the mind of others like me, so why do you continue to try unless you envy our situations?

Whoever started this thread was right, it is a choice but wrong by calling it cheating.. When you make your own rules in life and break no laws, it's not cheating, is celebrating our sexuality.
Very well said!!
JS

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Whatever wrote:
Man to women, theotherwoman is far more attractive and desirable due to her openness toward sexual relations and even more so because of her drama free attitude.

Why must people life with these hang ups and feel the need to preach their beliefs to us who are happy with who we are? Guess drama truly does make some people happy. You'll not change my mind and doubt you will change the mind of others like me, so why do you continue to try unless you envy our situations?

Whoever started this thread was right, it is a choice but wrong by calling it cheating.. When you make your own rules in life and break no laws, it's not cheating, is celebrating our sexuality.
Did you get the operation?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

TheOtherWoman wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said!!
You aren't fooling anyone besides yourself. Keep on doing what you do for the same results! You're happy!
TheOtherWoman

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't fooling anyone besides yourself. Keep on doing what you do for the same results! You're happy!
I get exactly what I want. I don't want a committed relationship. Also, I don't strictly "see" married men. Being married just isn't a deal breaker for me. I'm not trying to find love, I'm having a good time. Don't make assumptions when you don't have all the facts.
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TheOtherWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I get exactly what I want. I don't want a committed relationship. Also, I don't strictly "see" married men. Being married just isn't a deal breaker for me. I'm not trying to find love, I'm having a good time. Don't make assumptions when you don't have all the facts.
I like your attitude, passion and drive toward what you believe and want. Email me if you like. Lets see if we have anything else in common.
Funweekend389@gmail

They will rejoice in their own misery.
cool

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TheOtherWoman wrote:
<quoted text>I get exactly what I want. I don't want a committed relationship. Also, I don't strictly "see" married men. Being married just isn't a deal breaker for me. I'm not trying to find love, I'm having a good time. Don't make assumptions when you don't have all the facts.
You're insignificant and unimportant (even to yourself). Good Luck with that disease you're going to die from. Remember it's just what you wanted and you're having a good time! Ciao
TheOtherWoman

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

cool wrote:
<quoted text>You're insignificant and unimportant (even to yourself). Good Luck with that disease you're going to die from. Remember it's just what you wanted and you're having a good time! Ciao
I'm insignificant and unimportant (even to myself)? Really, how do you know? You are assuming that I am sleeping with a lot of men. I don't. I maintain an ongoing "agreement" with one man at a time. I only sleep with that one man until the arrangement no longer works for one of us. Just because I don't want a committed relationship, doesn't mean I'm a wh@$e. I could easily be in a relationship and miserable, but life is short, I'd rather do what makes me happy. Your opinion of me is more of a problem for you than it is me.
nah

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

ah he's marrying you. just wait til he cheats on you hun. it will feel differently, i promise.
I understand wrote:
Sometimes it's cheaper to keep a wife and a mistress. If he can afford both then why not allow him to have both? Also most men cheat because they no longer love there wife and don't Know how to tell them especially if children are involved. SideNote: why do u think some people divorce after there children are grown? Because its easier to leave. Alot of married women say he's using the kids as an excuse to the other woman fot nog wanting to leave but really the children are the real reason why he's staying. If he really loved u he would have cheated in the 1st place. Men can go without attention for so long but for them to truly step out they have to already be emotional detached from their wife and when they step out they find a woman who meets their needs and more and that's when you begin to lose your husband because he's forming a friendship and romantic bond with the woman. Mind u if he's just messin with a number of woman he's prolly just lost and want to feel young again but if he finds a woman to mess with and u fun out he's been with her for a few years just know that he found happiness. No man is goin to commit to a woman he's not married to for 2+ years and never thought of marrying her and etc. if ur a wife and u find out that ur husband has been cheating on u for 2+ years with the same one know what ur marriage is over because even if he stays with u he will always be thinking of her and hell always run to her when he gets the chance because that's where wants to be. Mark my word. You can argue all u want but what I'm saying is facts. And just because he decides to stay with u doesn't mean you won and the mistress lost. It means that u have to live the rest if ur life knowing that ur with a man that doesn't want to be with u anymore and the reason y he's with u is because its crater to keep u and u have to live with the fact that when he looks at u, he's sees the other woman and when he touches u kisses u and has sex with u he's invisions her. And every chance he gets to leave home hell be with her or on the phone with her. Be smart women if a man truly loved u he wouldn't have went and found another woman to love. Ask urself, can u stay married to a man who is committed to his mistress then to u? Cause in reality u may be married but ur getting he side line how treatment while the mistress is getting the wife treatment. Smh also not all mistresses are hoes and not all mistresses know a man is married until he gets caught up and one a mistress founds out its hard to back off from a person I've invested so much time and feelings in and with. Wife's don't judge someone until u know the entire story because I don't know what ur husband lead them to believe. Just as u the wife is in the unknown the mistress can be as well.
And te reason y I wrote this is because I was dating a married man and didnt Know he was married until 3 years into our relationship. He one day came clean and we agreed to be friends while he tried to make it work with his wife and it didn't and I wasn't to blame because I back off and give them space. But after two years of them trying to make it work and him and I of being just friends he and his wife divorced and we got engaged. Out wedding is this summer and his wife and I get along. I was honest with her and told her the truth about when I found out I ended things between us and told him to make it work and she said she knew she read our text messages and she said she respects me. Now mind u not all mistresses are the same. Some are selfish while others know right from wrong.
Truth Hurts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TheOtherWoman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm insignificant and unimportant (even to myself)? Really, how do you know? You are assuming that I am sleeping with a lot of men. I don't. I maintain an ongoing "agreement" with one man at a time. I only sleep with that one man until the arrangement no longer works for one of us. Just because I don't want a committed relationship, doesn't mean I'm a wh@$e. I could easily be in a relationship and miserable, but life is short, I'd rather do what makes me happy. Your opinion of me is more of a problem for you than it is me.
You are worried. Otherwise, why would you care or try to "explain" the unexplainable. You're actually quite hilarious to read. I also wish you well with your wonderful life! Hahahahaha
TheOtherWoman

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>You are worried. Otherwise, why would you care or try to "explain" the unexplainable. You're actually quite hilarious to read. I also wish you well with your wonderful life! Hahahahaha
This is a website for discussions. I am simply explaining my point of view. Some of you are quick to judge, instead of accepting another's view. You don't have to agree with it!
white boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

FACT wrote:
So for all of you sorry husbands out there that keep apologizing to your wife for your mistake... Man up you made a choice to sleep with that HO!!!
It's the women who cheat every bit as much as the man
ShutUpAndSwallow

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Unless you are screwing around on your partner or your partner is messing around on you, why do you care? And if your partner is "cheating" maybe you should push away from the computer, put the phone down and pay attention to them.. It appears that your priority toward complaining on this trash website might be the reason that your partner is bedded down somewhere else..

You're not gonna change anyone's mind here. Perhaps you should put all this effort toward fixing what is broken. I bet the other woman isn't complaining on topix.. I imagine she is shaving her puss and making her bed so that he has a nice clean place to play.
JS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TheOtherWoman wrote:
<quoted text>This is a website for discussions. I am simply explaining my point of view. Some of you are quick to judge, instead of accepting another's view. You don't have to agree with it!
You don't have to agree, that's true, but you're the only one still trying to justify to make yourself feel better! These people have agreed with you that you're happy, so be happy! You're the only one still trying to convince yourself! JS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Morganfield Forum right now

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Crybaby Cons 146,082
Josh Girten 38 min Coworker 9
Which Country Mark workers wife 50 min Softball mom 26
my ex & FB 7 hr taliban 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 hr dodo 81,563
John Duncan 9 hr afriend4468 11
Morganfield Music Thread (May '12) 11 hr curious 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••