Cheating is not a mistake , it is a choice

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheOtherWoman

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
FACT wrote:
So for all of you sorry husbands out there that keep apologizing to your wife for your mistake... Man up you made a choice to sleep with that HO!!!
Aww honey, don't be so harsh on us "other women". We aren't "hoes". We are simply women who fulfill the needs of your husband, that you can't. Most of us don't want your husband, and prefer to remain a secret.
yes

Duluth, GA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Very well said indeed. They need classes to do what they should want to do with their husband.
JS

Morganfield, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2013
You are a HO! Bottom line! Plain and simple! Someone he don't want to be seen with in public! A piece of a$$! JS
I understand

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Sometimes it's cheaper to keep a wife and a mistress. If he can afford both then why not allow him to have both? Also most men cheat because they no longer love there wife and don't Know how to tell them especially if children are involved. SideNote: why do u think some people divorce after there children are grown? Because its easier to leave. Alot of married women say he's using the kids as an excuse to the other woman fot nog wanting to leave but really the children are the real reason why he's staying. If he really loved u he would have cheated in the 1st place. Men can go without attention for so long but for them to truly step out they have to already be emotional detached from their wife and when they step out they find a woman who meets their needs and more and that's when you begin to lose your husband because he's forming a friendship and romantic bond with the woman. Mind u if he's just messin with a number of woman he's prolly just lost and want to feel young again but if he finds a woman to mess with and u fun out he's been with her for a few years just know that he found happiness. No man is goin to commit to a woman he's not married to for 2+ years and never thought of marrying her and etc. if ur a wife and u find out that ur husband has been cheating on u for 2+ years with the same one know what ur marriage is over because even if he stays with u he will always be thinking of her and hell always run to her when he gets the chance because that's where wants to be. Mark my word. You can argue all u want but what I'm saying is facts. And just because he decides to stay with u doesn't mean you won and the mistress lost. It means that u have to live the rest if ur life knowing that ur with a man that doesn't want to be with u anymore and the reason y he's with u is because its crater to keep u and u have to live with the fact that when he looks at u, he's sees the other woman and when he touches u kisses u and has sex with u he's invisions her. And every chance he gets to leave home hell be with her or on the phone with her. Be smart women if a man truly loved u he wouldn't have went and found another woman to love. Ask urself, can u stay married to a man who is committed to his mistress then to u? Cause in reality u may be married but ur getting he side line how treatment while the mistress is getting the wife treatment. Smh also not all mistresses are hoes and not all mistresses know a man is married until he gets caught up and one a mistress founds out its hard to back off from a person I've invested so much time and feelings in and with. Wife's don't judge someone until u know the entire story because I don't know what ur husband lead them to believe. Just as u the wife is in the unknown the mistress can be as well.
And te reason y I wrote this is because I was dating a married man and didnt Know he was married until 3 years into our relationship. He one day came clean and we agreed to be friends while he tried to make it work with his wife and it didn't and I wasn't to blame because I back off and give them space. But after two years of them trying to make it work and him and I of being just friends he and his wife divorced and we got engaged. Out wedding is this summer and his wife and I get along. I was honest with her and told her the truth about when I found out I ended things between us and told him to make it work and she said she knew she read our text messages and she said she respects me. Now mind u not all mistresses are the same. Some are selfish while others know right from wrong.
ah choo

Morganfield, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
TheOtherWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww honey, don't be so harsh on us "other women". We aren't "hoes". We are simply women who fulfill the needs of your husband, that you can't. Most of us don't want your husband, and prefer to remain a secret.
you realize GOD knows your secret? you might as well paint a red A on your forehead. not to worry, though, satan will help you reason with your conscience to help justify adultery, bitch.
beentheotherwoma n

Greenville, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2013
I understand wrote:
Sometimes it's cheaper to keep a wife and a mistress. If he can afford both then why not allow him to have both? Also most men cheat because they no longer love there wife and don't Know how to tell them especially if children are involved. SideNote: why do u think some people divorce after there children are grown? Because its easier to leave. Alot of married women say he's using the kids as an excuse to the other woman fot nog wanting to leave but really the children are the real reason why he's staying. If he really loved u he would have cheated in the 1st place. Men can go without attention for so long but for them to truly step out they have to already be emotional detached from their wife and when they step out they find a woman who meets their needs and more and that's when you begin to lose your husband because he's forming a friendship and romantic bond with the woman. Mind u if he's just messin with a number of woman he's prolly just lost and want to feel young again but if he finds a woman to mess with and u fun out he's been with her for a few years just know that he found happiness. No man is goin to commit to a woman he's not married to for 2+ years and never thought of marrying her and etc. if ur a wife and u find out that ur husband has been cheating on u for 2+ years with the same one know what ur marriage is over because even if he stays with u he will always be thinking of her and hell always run to her when he gets the chance because that's where wants to be. Mark my word. You can argue all u want but what I'm saying is facts. And just because he decides to stay with u doesn't mean you won and the mistress lost. It means that u have to live the rest if ur life knowing that ur with a man that doesn't want to be with u anymore and the reason y he's with u is because its crater to keep u and u have to live with the fact that when he looks at u, he's sees the other woman and when he touches u kisses u and has sex with u he's invisions her. And every chance he gets to leave home hell be with her or on the phone with her. Be smart women if a man truly loved u he wouldn't have went and found another woman to love. Ask urself, can u stay married to a man who is committed to his mistress then to u? Cause in reality u may be married but ur getting he side line how treatment while the mistress is getting the wife treatment. Smh also not all mistresses are hoes and not all mistresses know a man is married until he gets caught up and one a mistress founds out its hard to back off from a person I've invested so much time and feelings in and with. Wife's don't judge someone until u know the entire story because I don't know what ur husband lead them to believe. Just as u the wife is in the unknown the mistress can be as well.
And te reason y I wrote this is because I was dating a married man and didnt Know he was married until 3 years into our relationship. He one day came clean and we agreed to be friends while he tried to make it work with his wife and it didn't and I wasn't to blame because I back off and give them space. But after two years of them trying to make it work and him and I of being just friends he and his wife divorced and we got engaged. Out wedding is this summer and his wife and I get along. I was honest with her and told her the truth about when I found out I ended things between us and told him to make it work and she said she knew she read our text messages and she said she respects me. Now mind u not all mistresses are the same. Some are selfish while others know right from wrong.
Amen!!! I have to agree with what you said!
TheOtherWoman

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 24, 2013
ah choo wrote:
<quoted text>you realize GOD knows your secret? you might as well paint a red A on your forehead. not to worry, though, satan will help you reason with your conscience to help justify adultery, bitch.
Look, if you want to live your life by a book written by man, that's your choice. But throwing it in my face does nothing for your argument. By the way, "judge not lest ye be judged". I'll see ya in hell honey :-)
I understand

Duluth, GA

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Before attracting the other woman look in the mirror at urself and see why ur marriage is the way that it is. The other woman or mistress didnt do anything because the marriage was in shambles long before amaze came into the picture. Smh. It's easy to put blame on others for the faults we refuse to take responsibility for. People need to stop trying to play victim cause its not cute. If u as a wife can admit ur wrong and he can admit his maybe y'all an wok it out or y'all be see that y'all weren't meant to be and married for the wrong reasons and u can both go ur separated ways and start a new life on ur own and eventually did happiness. If u stay with someone who u no u aren't meant to be with ull find urself lonely and bitter. I'm just saying.
??

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2013
I understand wrote:
Sometimes it's cheaper to keep a wife and a mistress. If he can afford both then why not allow him to have both? Also most men cheat because they no longer love there wife and don't Know how to tell them especially if children are involved. SideNote: why do u think some people divorce after there children are grown? Because its easier to leave. Alot of married women say he's using the kids as an excuse to the other woman fot nog wanting to leave but really the children are the real reason why he's staying. If he really loved u he would have cheated in the 1st place. Men can go without attention for so long but for them to truly step out they have to already be emotional detached from their wife and when they step out they find a woman who meets their needs and more and that's when you begin to lose your husband because he's forming a friendship and romantic bond with the woman. Mind u if he's just messin with a number of woman he's prolly just lost and want to feel young again but if he finds a woman to mess with and u fun out he's been with her for a few years just know that he found happiness. No man is goin to commit to a woman he's not married to for 2+ years and never thought of marrying her and etc. if ur a wife and u find out that ur husband has been cheating on u for 2+ years with the same one know what ur marriage is over because even if he stays with u he will always be thinking of her and hell always run to her when he gets the chance because that's where wants to be. Mark my word. You can argue all u want but what I'm saying is facts. And just because he decides to stay with u doesn't mean you won and the mistress lost. It means that u have to live the rest if ur life knowing that ur with a man that doesn't want to be with u anymore and the reason y he's with u is because its crater to keep u and u have to live with the fact that when he looks at u, he's sees the other woman and when he touches u kisses u and has sex with u he's invisions her. And every chance he gets to leave home hell be with her or on the phone with her. Be smart women if a man truly loved u he wouldn't have went and found another woman to love. Ask urself, can u stay married to a man who is committed to his mistress then to u? Cause in reality u may be married but ur getting he side line how treatment while the mistress is getting the wife treatment. Smh also not all mistresses are hoes and not all mistresses know a man is married until he gets caught up and one a mistress founds out its hard to back off from a person I've invested so much time and feelings in and with. Wife's don't judge someone until u know the entire story because I don't know what ur husband lead them to believe. Just as u the wife is in the unknown the mistress can be as well.
And te reason y I wrote this is because I was dating a married man and didnt Know he was married until 3 years into our relationship. He one day came clean and we agreed to be friends while he tried to make it work with his wife and it didn't and I wasn't to blame because I back off and give them space. But after two years of them trying to make it work and him and I of being just friends he and his wife divorced and we got engaged. Out wedding is this summer and his wife and I get along. I was honest with her and told her the truth about when I found out I ended things between us and told him to make it work and she said she knew she read our text messages and she said she respects me. Now mind u not all mistresses are the same. Some are selfish while others know right from wrong.
You need to be educated! I tried to read what you wrote, and give it the benefit of the doubt, but I couldn't understand half of it! Where did you go to school? Webster County?
I understand

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 24, 2013
I'm typing from my cellphone. Sorry, but I'm quite Educated. & I reread what I wrote & it made sense despite a handful of mistakes I made in my grammar and spelling. Maybe if you took your time to read what I wrote you could make sense of it & yes if I took my time to proof read my post before submitting it you wouldn't have had to point out my mistakes.
??

Morganfield, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2013
I understand wrote:
I'm typing from my cellphone. Sorry, but I'm quite Educated. & I reread what I wrote & it made sense despite a handful of mistakes I made in my grammar and spelling. Maybe if you took your time to read what I wrote you could make sense of it & yes if I took my time to proof read my post before submitting it you wouldn't have had to point out my mistakes.
Thank you for knowing how to turn on autocorrect! Maybe, one day, instead of only helping with spelling, it will help you with punctuation and sentence structure!
Kasey

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 24, 2013
I read what she wrote and it made scene to me. It funny how you only noticed her grammar and stuff and said nothing about what she said concerning what this post is about. She must be right if all you can point out is that she didn't use autocorrect. Ms. I UNDERSTAND, I understand your post and as a married woman I actually see where your coming from, but as a married women we can't help our emotions and we can't help but to want to see some type of innocents in our husbands even when they're guilty. Just as its hard for the other woman to let go emotional after feelings are invested.?? Get your life
??

United States

#14 Mar 24, 2013
Kasey wrote:
I read what she wrote and it made scene to me. It funny how you only noticed her grammar and stuff and said nothing about what she said concerning what this post is about. She must be right if all you can point out is that she didn't use autocorrect. Ms. I UNDERSTAND, I understand your post and as a married woman I actually see where your coming from, but as a married women we can't help our emotions and we can't help but to want to see some type of innocents in our husbands even when they're guilty. Just as its hard for the other woman to let go emotional after feelings are invested.?? Get your life
You two must be twins or Sybil! You have the same ill educated viewpoints, grammatical errors, typos, misconstrued language patterns, and ignorance! They say it is bliss! You two must be really happy!
JS

Morganfield, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2013
I understand wrote:
I'm typing from my cellphone. Sorry, but I'm quite Educated. & I reread what I wrote & it made sense despite a handful of mistakes I made in my grammar and spelling. Maybe if you took your time to read what I wrote you could make sense of it & yes if I took my time to proof read my post before submitting it you wouldn't have had to point out my mistakes.
I read what you wrote. It was BS! You're just trying to convince yourself that you are a good person. Good luck with that!
PS: it wasn't the phone that made it not make sense!
Real Talk

Morganfield, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2013
FACT wrote:
So for all of you sorry husbands out there that keep apologizing to your wife for your mistake... Man up you made a choice to sleep with that HO!!!
Yup
Kasey

Evansville, IN

#17 Mar 24, 2013
I am happy unlike you to take the time out of your day to catch mistakes. This is a social site, we don't need to be correct here. Ill view point? Because you don't agree? Excuse me if I'm wrong, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And what I Understand write make a lot of sense. For what she said is the truth for some marriages and relationship. There are a million reasons why men and women cheat, and there is also a million reason why spouses stay married or divorce. So, before you speak on ill views, check the world that you live in and see the problems people face within themselves and in their relationship to cause the to do the things that they do and say. I'm not justifying cheating, but what she said about its cheaper to keep a wife is true and not all mistresses are to blames because they don't always know that the man is married.
I Understand

Evansville, IN

#18 Mar 24, 2013
I'm not trying to convince my self into anything. I know who and what I am and your opinion of me doesn't affect me at all. I know what I did and didn't do and that's all that matters. I was just giving my testimonial on the topic at hand. If you can't relate and you don't agree so what, someone else might.
same person

Morganfield, KY

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Kasey and I Understand are the same person, alter, whatever you wish to call them. It is the same fingers! Busted!
HaHa

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Having a convo with yourself?? That is strangely funny!?!?
I Understand

Evansville, IN

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Strangely funny? I agree. Why would I have a Convo with myself? That would defeat the purpose of me being on here. If I wanted to hear myself talk i would of called my sister and yap since she likes to tune people out. This site isn't worth the trouble to impersonate another person. Same person? Yeah right. Good night people and who ever made this topic I hope you find some type of clarity in your situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things just got real in Union County 25 min listen 265
Zane Quinn and Haley Ladd 1 hr Little Nicky 3
Morgenfield drivers test 1 hr biggy 10
Heartbroken 6 hr momma 33
Prostitutes of uniontown 16 hr Little Nicky 3
Jonathan Meadows 20 hr InBy-OutBy 4
one more time Feb 28 (((((((O))))))) 15

Winter Storm Watch for Union County was issued at March 03 at 5:13AM EST

Morganfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude