Icki nikki mcbride
Theone

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2011
What do u think of her
ohno

Owensboro, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Crazy Bitch for real!!! Drama! Stay away!
JWA

Cadiz, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2011
ohno wrote:
Crazy Bitch for real!!! Drama! Stay away!
I agree!! She is CrAzY!!! She needs to be locked up!! Don't even talk to her because she will ruin your life!!
if you only knew

Nortonville, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2011
i know she ain't got any of her kids cause she to worried about dick and drugs !!!! skank river rat
JWA

Cadiz, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2011
if you only knew wrote:
i know she ain't got any of her kids cause she to worried about dick and drugs !!!! skank river rat
AMEN!! I have never met such a toxic person!!!
dat guy

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2011
Were do I start... trash.drama. toxic. Druggie. Dick chaser. No good mother. She will fuck anything that walks and do anything for a piece of change.. she got the heeebeee geeee beees... has 4kids by 4 men and has custody of not one of them she thrives off drama and wilmake sure she tries to bring you down just a nasty skank
whataboutdre

Versailles, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2011
omg dat guy got it down. must know her ?? ha ha but hey you speak da truth !!!!1
that bitch

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Umm this is her oldest daughter if yall havr anything to say about her ! Why dont yall say it to her face ! People need to lay off her. If you wanna talk about her leave her.kids out of it ! Theres nasty people out there with 9 kids not even knowing who the baby daddy is . Thanks bye!!
that bitch

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2012
dat guy wrote:
Were do I start... trash.drama. toxic. Druggie. Dick chaser. No good mother. She will fuck anything that walks and do anything for a piece of change.. she got the heeebeee geeee beees... has 4kids by 4 men and has custody of not one of them she thrives off drama and wilmake sure she tries to bring you down just a nasty skank

This is her oldesr daughter you need to find sonething better to do than talk about her and her kids!!!!! Get a life.!!!
lovelife

Woodstock, IL

#10 Nov 19, 2012
That bit** is a nasty whor*!!! I saw her not to long ago and she is fat and looking all old!!! And she tried to get my husband back in the day and I beat the he'll out of her a**!! I heard she was hiv positive so be ware everyone
Her daughter

Morganfield, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Ok if you wanna try to act all hard . Maybe you should say that to her dang face !! Then I Bet you wouldn't say anything because your scared . That's why your sayin this online and not to her face. And if she got your husband then maybe you should of married a responsible guy then somebody tryin to get another girl. And if that's what you heard B**** maybe you should get your dang facts straight !!! So stop being immature and be a dang grown up!!! Thanks bye!!
Her daughter

Morganfield, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Get a dang life people and stay out of other people's biz!!
iknowher

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 25, 2012
'her daughter' seems a bit defensive, but not once said any of the accusations were false, just whined about leaving her mother alone. honey, get a grip. this is a website where people are going to talk trash. and your mother makes it rather easy for people to do so. i hope you dont turn out anything like her, hopefully she didnt raise you like she hasnt raised any of her other kids. there still might be a chance for you... but im not holding my breath!
that gurl

Morganfield, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Idk who you think you are but you need to get a life and stay out of peiples biz .
ohwow

Milton, WI

#15 Dec 16, 2012
I have said everything to her that I am about to say about her...so "her daughter" can know that up front. She's nasty, she's got no home training--if she ever did she lost it when she got that first piece of dick and been chasing it ever since. Don't get offended when people speak the truth just because you don't agree. Truth is truth, her track record shows its the truth. And if you don't like it, then tell your mom to grow the f*ck up and stop being nasty, chasing everything with a dick.
just ignorant

Belvidere, IL

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Wether or not what u say is true about her or not, why do u spend your day talking about her. If she is really so worthless and nasty then why the hell are u waisting your time thinking about her. Everyone has flaws and yes she may have some MAJOR flaws. But my point is all of yall talking sh*t need to worry about your own problems and mistakes. Obviously u have insecurities about yourselves if it makes u feel better about yourself to bash other ppl! Just saying.....grow the f*ck up. Is yalls life really that empty and pathetic that u need to take time out of your life to belittle someone who isnt even signifigant to your life! Yall are all ignorant and u cant blame a daughter for sticking up for her mom! Right or wrong. So leave that girl alone and keep it movin. And nobody is getting mad about ur opinion, opinions r like a**wholes everyones got one. When u spend your day talking trash...u start to smell like trash! Yall are all IGNORANT!!!!!
curious

United States

#17 Aug 28, 2016
Is she back around? I heard she had moved to marion and went crazy on guy she was with. He finally seen her true colors and all her lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 min Real American 838
Cheryl Ladd 6 hr jasonb8429 7
the nixons (Jan '12) Fri Fo sure 66
Truth Thu junebug 1
Sissy Adams carr Thu Brandon Carr 2
Maggie Miller Thu Maggie Miller 4
How many people have died in union county jail Thu BlackiCe 2

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages