Who is Devon Wright With?

Who is Devon Wright With?

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

UC Hottie

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Is he with he with any of his baby mommas or does he got a new girl cause he is Hott and does he drive that nice white truck I have been seeing or am I confused
haha

Morganfield, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
He only has one baby momma and he's drives a bronco
lol

Nebo, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
You prolly seen him driving his dads truck. From what I heard he is single.
UC Hottie

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Thought he had two babies one by Carla and then that other girl, isn't he a coal miner
devon

Hanson, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2012
I am single and yes I do drive a bronco I'm glad people like to keep tabs on me if you really wanted to know ant hung u could of just ask me yourself bc this site is nothin but trash talkin and I only have one baby momma that's it so if there's anything else feel free to find me on Facebook or just talk to me in person
Stranger

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2012
So was that you in your dads white truck in the meadows around 4 to 5 am this mourning?
devon

Hanson, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2012
That would be a negative bc I was asleep at 4 this mornin and I have my own truck to drive and it's not white
UC Hottie

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Are you a coal miner ? Is there two Devon wrights, does ur dad have a nice white truck
yolo

United States

#9 Oct 2, 2012
UC Hottie wrote:
Are you a coal miner ? Is there two Devon wrights, does ur dad have a nice white truck
Girl u sound shallow as hell.
haha

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2012
And desperate
haha

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Devon is a nice guy he doesn't need no money grubbin skank!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harley R 54 min DUH 33
Tara @ pony 1 hr haha 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Angels 768
Anyone know how to get ahold of mitch vinson? 5 hr Katie 4
Is Dakota lewellen out 10 hr Dakota 2
Head 13 hr Zach 5
Higgins Learning Center (Sep '15) Wed Central city redh... 16

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages