New Salisbury, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Don't know why it won't just end for me. I'm miserable. I keep puttin the oppurtunity out there. Bein completely wreckless. Won't end it myself, but everly chance is just "close". God must hate me
Words of God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
Don't know why it won't just end for me. I'm miserable. I keep puttin the oppurtunity out there. Bein completely wreckless. Won't end it myself, but everly chance is just "close". God must hate me
Satan is the king of all lies! God is The Father of Truth!
Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Picker

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah try the anal sex thing....will make you appreciate missionary style more. As far as God hating you....he doesn't hate anyone! You control your own destiny so choose to be happy and remove any obstacles that bring negativity into your life. Good luck toots.
:(

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
God hates no one! You are desperate for someone who doesn't feel the same way you do. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.
sick

Ridgway, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
so you want it to end but your putting chances out there so somebody else can live with it grow up if you really wanted it to end you wouldnt be putting it on here
moosehead

Dawson Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Picker wrote:
Yeah try the anal sex thing....will make you appreciate missionary style more. As far as God hating you....he doesn't hate anyone! You control your own destiny so choose to be happy and remove any obstacles that bring negativity into your life. Good luck toots.
toots? i call everyone toots and hope anyone reading your first line will know it is not me who would write such vulgarity.

as far as your advice to the sad soul who started this thread, i agree with you that GOD hates no one. however, controlling one's own destiny can be a little tricky when you consider the many aspects to each person's life (JOB, FAMILY, BILLS, HEALTH). a person can choose to try to focus on the good parts in his life and to strive to make the not so good parts a little better. but, controlling your destiny? uh, no. could it be that he is now reaping what he has already sown?
White gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

You are wanting sympathy and attention. You need to seek mental health or shut up . Everyone has problems. deal with it!
moosehead

Dawson Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
you might want to consider getting help for any addictions you may have. i hope you don't have children that depend on you, because if that's the case, then you're seeing your role as a parent in a cloudy light. this could have a negative influence on your children.
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Don't put yourself through misery! Get out and enjoy your life with no regrets!!
jes

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

trust me i ask that ? alot.. but in all reality the answer is with in urself..same with me.. i have found no one and can make me happy but myself, if your not happy with your self by yourself, you will never be happy with anyone else.. and if there is another issue at play,, well then find someone you can trust to talk too and only one person, not several. due to the fact of the more you share the more people talk and the worse the issue will get.. but i do hope and wish all the best for you....
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who=":("]<quoted text>
God hates no one! You are desperate for someone who doesn't feel the same way you do. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true bully!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
There is NO such thing as "God Hates" whatever! Whoever promoted this "God Hates F*gs" garbage sign should get off their butts and wake up! Read the writing on the wall!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr ILoveitHere 149,877
fried bologna (Nov '13) 1 hr j5m1th 13
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr very 26,227
loud people in public. (Dec '13) 4 hr j5m1th 19
Brittany (Jan '14) 5 hr JOSEPH BURKE 18
maria hansbrough chris thomas screwing 5 hr H0m3wr3kkn 4
chris thomas is a bit#h 5 hr bruno 6

Search the Morganfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••