Union County Illuminati

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
What families do you think are in it?
idk

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
No idea but they already know who you are now and their probably after ya! Ruuuuuuu-
fact

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 21, 2013
All of you people are "F" up in the head for even believing that type of sh!!!t is real..... Spend more time with kids and family and you wouldn't waste your time even talking or thinking about that stupid sh!!!!t.....
truth

Henderson, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
fact wrote:
All of you people are "F" up in the head for even believing that type of sh!!!t is real..... Spend more time with kids and family and you wouldn't waste your time even talking or thinking about that stupid sh!!!!t.....
Must work in the courthouse oh I mean must be kinfolk oh wait same thing.
taylor

Livermore, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Not mutch talent in southern part of county. Look at Sturis,in general,and think hard.
fact

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 22, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Must work in the courthouse oh I mean must be kinfolk oh wait same thing.
No, I don't work in the court house and I don't need anything..... Just want you people to understand that if you had at any time had god in your life you wouldn't waste your time on this stupid post or believing that anyone in there right mind would be part of something so dam stupid.
blahblah

Madisonville, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
taylor wrote:
Not mutch talent in southern part of county. Look at Sturis,in general,and think hard.
You sure do talk an awfull lot of shit about Sturgis an it's citizens!??
Sounds to me like ya need a good ass whoopin!!!
crazy

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
This website is just wrong get God in ur life's together
wtf

Henderson, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
crazy wrote:
This website is just wrong get God in ur life's together
Ok go pray while our county is constantly getting effed by people in offices, cops and officials. They are mostly crooked and its all about who you know. And as far as morganfield vs sturgis. Everyone knows the "think they are all good d*cks" in Morganfield do not want Sturgis wet, to have any attractions or to have any jobs. It's really effed up. 90% of people that work in the courthouse are kin. Look it up. So yea go pray. I'm sure that will help! Oh yea then get on topix and post about how you pray and how great god is.
Constitution Party

Sun Valley, NV

#12 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok go pray while our county is constantly getting effed by people in offices, cops and officials. They are mostly crooked and its all about who you know. And as far as morganfield vs sturgis. Everyone knows the "think they are all good d*cks" in Morganfield do not want Sturgis wet, to have any attractions or to have any jobs. It's really effed up. 90% of people that work in the courthouse are kin. Look it up. So yea go pray. I'm sure that will help! Oh yea then get on topix and post about how you pray and how great god is.
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Sisco an actress? 4 hr Road 69 11
kara messamore and dylan cook problems?? 14 hr smdh 9
Kensie Smith anyone know anything? 17 hr Bill0000 10
Utley's cars and trucks Wed Hold Em 23
stop light Tue yep 2
Jonathan Meadows Tue johnathan meadows 5
News Questions in Union County: More Than Just Equip... Mon Soupy 21
More from around the web

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE