First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amber

Morganfield, KY

#22 Aug 9, 2012
thanks got it .. only god can judge me or any one else...
shes hot

Morganfield, KY

#23 Sep 28, 2012
I think amber is hot and would love to eat her pu ssy
You know this

United States

#24 Sep 28, 2012
shes hot wrote:
I think amber is hot and would love to eat her pu ssy
Puke.
Sassy

United States

#25 Sep 28, 2012
She is butt ugly. Nasty and loud mouth!!
Barbra Wolfe

United States

#26 Sep 28, 2012
Amber garnett is not my fav person in the whole world but there's no reason to sit up and bash her on topix. She does what she needs to do, which is to take care of her kids and go to school to try and make her life and her kids lives better. She's not out there partying it up and leaving her kids here there and everywhere like so many of these so called mothers are. If u don't like her oh well. U don't have to like everybody in the world. Its not mandatory. However there's no reason to hide behind a computer screen and a fake name so that u don't have to face her and try to insult her. I'm sure she could give 2 shits abt what u or anybody on here has to say, cuz well, just like she said, u won't say it to her face!
Interesting

Owensboro, KY

#27 Sep 29, 2012
lets see a pic
Sassy

United States

#28 Sep 29, 2012
Barbra Wolfe wrote:
Amber garnett is not my fav person in the whole world but there's no reason to sit up and bash her on topix. She does what she needs to do, which is to take care of her kids and go to school to try and make her life and her kids lives better. She's not out there partying it up and leaving her kids here there and everywhere like so many of these so called mothers are. If u don't like her oh well. U don't have to like everybody in the world. Its not mandatory. However there's no reason to hide behind a computer screen and a fake name so that u don't have to face her and try to insult her. I'm sure she could give 2 shits abt what u or anybody on here has to say, cuz well, just like she said, u won't say it to her face!
Boo Hoo You both suck and use the system.......
Barbra Wolfe

United States

#29 Sep 29, 2012
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Boo Hoo You both suck and use the system.......
And? You act like you're mad because I get public assistance. Its not like I've never worked a day in my life and just live off the government. I don't have section 8. I don't sit up and sell food stamps so I can get high. You know what I use my food stamps for? To buy food. On food stamps meant for 4 people I feed 8 people EVERY month and often give away bags and bags of food to people who have had to decide between paying the bills and feeding their family for a week or 2. There is no food bank in Union County and if there were I daresay it would be abused by people who actually do sell their food stamps to get high, whether its weed, crack, meth or pills. So there are people like me who have done lots and lots of bad things in the past who try and make things right in the present and in the future by doing things for people who can never pay me back. The fact of the matter is if you don't know me then why do you have so much to say about me? Yes, I did a whole lot of things in the past. 10-15 yrs ago and nobody can let that shit go. But let me say ONE thing about somebody fucking their own life up here, now, in the present, and everybody wants to bring up some old shit. If you are the same person you were 10-15 years ago then I feel sorry for you. Some of us grow up...you should probably think about doing the same.
Sassy

United States

#30 Sep 29, 2012
Get A jOB!!' leave the job corp students alone and stop having babies for the government to support !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Thomas 3 hr me 6
Things just got real in Union County 16 hr listen 352
job corps contract 21 hr Living the life 5
What yall think bouta Jacob Shofner? Thu Really 3
i need to go tanning (Mar '11) Thu what 16
News 20 arrested in Union Co. narcotics investigation Thu Good 6
meth round up Mar 25 sour patch kid 1

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 27 at 11:42AM EDT

Morganfield Dating
Find my Match