She ugly
ashley

Morganfield, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2012
i dnt think so ....
low blow

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
great person. so stfu her name doesnt deserve to be on here.
amber

Morganfield, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2012
thanks ...
Cutie

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Bad news and she is Ugly
Therealfreespiri tz

Princeton, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2012
My Dog......They hatin.....tellum kiss yo ass girl
got it

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Her shape is just as bad as her face! And it ain't hatin , this is the truth!
got it

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
got it wrote:
Her shape is just as bad as her face! And it ain't hatin , this is the truth!
I don't know how but this comment was meant 4 kami forum lmao not amber! Amber cool
hayman

Morganfield, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Her teeth messed up She look like a bever. Hey amber u want me to take u to bever dam
amber

Morganfield, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2012
hahaha.... lol thanks for all ur opinions ......if ur name aint dontrell or donnivin i dnt care wat u think ur man like m shape....
amber

Morganfield, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2012
got it wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know how but this comment was meant 4 kami forum lmao not amber! Amber cool
thanks ...
amber

Morganfield, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2012
Cutie wrote:
Bad news and she is Ugly
glad ou think dat i think u are too hunni...
amber

Morganfield, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2012
hayman wrote:
Her teeth messed up She look like a bever. Hey amber u want me to take u to bever dam
yea lets go to da dam so i can build u inside it .....
amber

Morganfield, KY

#15 Aug 8, 2012
Therealfreespiritz wrote:
My Dog......They hatin.....tellum kiss yo ass girl
they wont show their names so dey nutn to me im a woman bout mines...
Cutie

United States

#16 Aug 8, 2012
You are pure nasty, ugly and non educated . Who would want to touch you?
amber

Morganfield, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Cutie wrote:
You are pure nasty, ugly and non educated . Who would want to touch you?
im so glad u think so .... im not non educated boo... i made a 21 on my SAT hunni... and u can call me ugly nasty a whore slut or wateva u want to u anit guna phase me any.... lol all i got to say is u want say it to my face hunni so keep it moving cause i sure am ... oh yea and im glad u are thinkin of me ...=) now u have a great day and nite god bless you....
bang

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2012
Get em amber ppl be stupid dang
Cutie

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2012
amber wrote:
<quoted text>im so glad u think so .... im not non educated boo... i made a 21 on my SAT hunni... and u can call me ugly nasty a whore slut or wateva u want to u anit guna phase me any.... lol all i got to say is u want say it to my face hunni so keep it moving cause i sure am ... oh yea and im glad u are thinkin of me ...=) now u have a great day and nite god bless you....
. I think you got it backwards a 12 on the ACT and it shows in your ghetto talk and you can't spell or write a complete sentence. You type for yourself so it speaks for yourself .... Ignorant.
amber

Morganfield, KY

#20 Aug 8, 2012
wateva whoeva u r i no wat im talkin out i jus got dun wit classes ... keep it moving u dun had ur lil 2 cents .. so u can stop acting like a child ... im grown as hell and aint got time to be doin dis stuff ova da internet so god bless u and have a wonderful night ... and by the way last time i check i was grown and could spellin or write any dang way i plz to... i love my life dun een thru too much snd im ready for wateva so do wat u do and worry bout dat cause i aint worried out nutn ut me and mines... thanks precious ....
got it

United States

#21 Aug 9, 2012
Amber used 2 be one of my close friends,, her leftist is fine and she ain't ugly!!! And y do it matter 2 Y'all anyways. You don't have 2 date or look at her, that's optional, so gtfoh with all this childish judgement shit it's pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating Husband or Wife 1 hr Curious 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Calhoun for Congr... 948
He bought... 15 hr bounced check 13
uc po Sat Happycamper 5
Why is it being deleted? Sat Curious 1
Mariah Buchanan Fri Wildone 5
Fwb Jul 21 Dont tell 1

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages