First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Paducah, KY

#22 Oct 30, 2012
read the paper wrote:
It was officially announced Monday that Ruler was coming to the big part of the Old WalMart. I know for a fact that the manager at Food Giant in Sturgis is not happy because I hear a lot of the employees are going to Ruler
Not listed in local news on the local radio station, local paper doesn't come out until Wed and wasn't in the gleaner so where what it announced on Monday?
Mercedes

United States

#23 Oct 30, 2012
Well that will close 'Froggies" for sure!!!
It's terrible anyway ......puts out rotten food!

“Just be yourself”

Since: Dec 11

Colorado Springs CO

#24 Oct 30, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Just drive yo azz to hendo
I do drive to Henderson. But having it closer to home would be more convenient, plus it more jobs for people here in union county. In a bad economy it's great to see more business around that are going to be hiring which means less people on state assistants. This will help our small town
xtrelly

Paducah, KY

#25 Oct 31, 2012
read the paper wrote:
It was officially announced Monday that Ruler was coming to the big part of the Old WalMart. I know for a fact that the manager at Food Giant in Sturgis is not happy because I hear a lot of the employees are going to Ruler
Where was it officially announced??
If you're talking about the local news, Bob Hite didn't officially announce anything. He said that he heard a rumor that they were opening a Rulers.
He hasn't mentioned it anymore and there is nothing in the paper.
lmao

Madisonville, KY

#26 Oct 31, 2012
Just to let you guys & ladies know am working there as part of the remodeling and nothing is going there it just remodeling to make it look like the rest of the shopping center no rural king & no ruler foods
lol

Hardinsburg, KY

#27 Oct 31, 2012
lmao wrote:
Just to let you guys & ladies know am working there as part of the remodeling and nothing is going there it just remodeling to make it look like the rest of the shopping center no rural king & no ruler foods
That's what I figured. Lip talkers of UC, gotta love them
Captain

Nashville, TN

#28 Jan 1, 2013
We need a Rulers in Muhlenberg co. Perfect spot would be the old Houchens bldg. They would make a killing in this area
RulersEmolyee

Union, KY

#29 Jan 10, 2013
Hello guys,
There is no word on any Rulers in morganfield, someone started the rumor in hope it would be true. Our managers don't even know where Union County is. We are opening 13 new ruler this year in Illinois. We are the only store Rulers store in Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Icki nikki mcbride (Jun '11) 3 hr curious 17
cassie c 6 hr screw driver 11
lysa fae powell is a snitch 6 hr gje 9
Nessa? Sat Neighbor 2
News Diocese of Owensboro releases statement about a... Sat Karen 4
UCHS Class of 91 Aug 26 daisy 2
quickest way to paducah from morganfield Aug 26 this way 6

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance