Kentucky Miner

Morganfield, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Who thinks we need one in morganfield?

“Just be yourself”

Since: Dec 11

Colorado Springs CO

#2 Oct 3, 2012
We defiantly need one in Morganfield, they would make a lot of money. Someone like me who doesn't receive food stamps and has 3 children could really benefit from having a Rulers closer to home.
haha

Morganfield, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
They have one in henderson

“Just be yourself”

Since: Dec 11

Colorado Springs CO

#4 Oct 3, 2012
I know they have one in Henderson, i shop there. It would just be nice and more convenient to have one closer to home.
word is

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I hear one is coming to the other part of the old wal-mart
Not a rumor

Paducah, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Won't be room in that building after Rural King moves in.
Nikki

Morganfield, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
definitely need one in morganfield
Gaymechanic

Morganfield, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Not a rumor wrote:
Won't be room in that building after Rural King moves in.
So where did you get the idea that Rural King was moving in?
Not a rumor

Paducah, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Gaymechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did you get the idea that Rural King was moving in?
From a county official.
geturfactsright

Sarasota, FL

#11 Oct 7, 2012
There's no rural king coming to morganfield. Goodys is in the big part of the old Walmart.
listen

Hanson, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Regardless what comes in , we need it and we need to patronize these businesses because if we don't they will leave like the other ones. I say yea to anything new in town as long as I don't have to travel just to buy one item or anything
Allison

Cadiz, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2012
geturfactsright wrote:
There's no rural king coming to morganfield. Goodys is in the big part of the old Walmart.
And there is still a BIG part left. I have heard as well that a rural king type store is going in there. I hope not though. There are a million of those places already in union county. A rulers would be great. And I do agree with "listen". We gotta patronize the new businesses or they won't last!!!
get UR factstraight

Paducah, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
geturfactsright wrote:
Goody's took less than 1/3 of the old Wal-Mart building so you need to know what you are talking about before you tell someone to get their facts straight.
hahaha

Morganfield, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Just drive yo azz to hendo
listen

Hanson, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Just drive yo azz to hendo
Why drive anywhere when you have the same thing here. We all bitch about not having any stores and having to drive out of town so all I'm saying is lets use these stores first
smh

Hardinsburg, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2012
listen wrote:
<quoted text>Why drive anywhere when you have the same thing here. We all bitch about not having any stores and having to drive out of town so all I'm saying is lets use these stores first
Yup.
For Real

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2012
I think we need an Arby's, Joe's Crab Shack, Burger King, and Logan's!
Goofy

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2012
We need a strip club
read the paper

Morganfield, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2012
It was officially announced Monday that Ruler was coming to the big part of the Old WalMart. I know for a fact that the manager at Food Giant in Sturgis is not happy because I hear a lot of the employees are going to Ruler
naturally

Morganfield, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2012
read the paper wrote:
It was officially announced Monday that Ruler was coming to the big part of the Old WalMart. I know for a fact that the manager at Food Giant in Sturgis is not happy because I hear a lot of the employees are going to Ruler
Officially announced where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Lingerdelt 12 hr stankfist 2
Union County needs to be run by Bible based Judge 20 hr phuktrump 4
Waverly gas station Sat ucman34 20
News Update to the Criminal Arrest in Union County (Feb '10) Sat friend 31
Tammy and Amy Slaton (Jul '16) Feb 16 Yuck 32
UC wrestling going to state Feb 15 stankfist 2
Morgan d Feb 14 Charles 70

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance