women who are in a marriage just for their husbands money

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

haha

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2011
?
bahahaha

Morganfield, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Most of them have been married several times! I hate to say names!
haha

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2011
There is a bunch from uniontown there is one that's worse than others and she lives on the hill in town
Sooooo

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2011
What about these women that r still married but acting very single!! I know a few of them!
haha

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2011
What about these women that don't do nuthin and stay with there husband for money what a shame
haha

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2011
The ones that are acting single are they married for their husbands money if not y post it here
Nono

Morganfield, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
haha wrote:
The ones that are acting single are they married for their husbands money if not y post it here
I've had money left money for love. Had to put both pay checks together from week one to buy a 6 pack. Money doesn't make someone like me happy but for this small town who for the majority of population judge you for ur economic standing that's not the way God wants us to prioritize our lives. Yes money pays the bills but do those same people tithe to the church in regards to the percentage of their income or do they blow it gambling drinking or partying on Saturday night and give 2 dollar to the basket!! Shame shame shame. It is wat it is. We all know who they are
sounds like

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Nono wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had money left money for love. Had to put both pay checks together from week one to buy a 6 pack. Money doesn't make someone like me happy but for this small town who for the majority of population judge you for ur economic standing that's not the way God wants us to prioritize our lives. Yes money pays the bills but do those same people tithe to the church in regards to the percentage of their income or do they blow it gambling drinking or partying on Saturday night and give 2 dollar to the basket!! Shame shame shame. It is wat it is. We all know who they are
Sounds like if you had to put both paychecks together from one week to get a 6 pack, your priorities are wrong. Put the 6 pack down and find better ways to use your money.
listen

Cadiz, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2013
haha wrote:
There is a bunch from uniontown there is one that's worse than others and she lives on the hill in town
I know one that lives on the hill all she does is go with old men. She's married to one old man and now living with a bald headed disabled pervert
look out

Smithland, KY

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Carrie not gonna put her last name out but from uniontown is the same way only with the man for the money goes from man to man as long as he works in the mines she wants him. All about the money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Dale 153,091
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min walker 4,507
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 26,262
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,631
drag queens in morganfield 3 hr Friend 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 471
would you knowing marry a child molester 7 hr ? 7
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morganfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morganfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••