'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#83081 Feb 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Oh lookie at all the shills, dweeb/goat girl moving in and out of their devices to amp up the icons. hahaha too funny. You are some desparate little lemmings. Carry on. Oh and as Uncle Tab says thank you in advance for the 2014/2016 election of even more Democrats. Your two parties are eating each other alive and you idiots are nothing more than fauxbox rush/beck/ted lemming tools. Where is your FEB 13 registered shills? haha
Too funny, you repukes carry on. We are loving the entertainment. All that denial and fauxbox propaganda. Priceless. lmao @ repukes, especially the one making farm animal noises. Hilarious.
I've had fun with them today. You can tell they're ignorant.... They didn't even realize it.

Guess that's why republican leaders live these sorts of people..... They're stupid and easily fooled.

Lets be honest..... They voted for the dumbest president we've ever had..... Dumbya is an idiot and they're nine the wiser.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83082 Feb 27, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>That man needs no defending he is the POTUS. Oh hell I'm late.
WE do NOT have to 'respect' someone WHO is doing THIS to OUR Country!

TRASHING the Constitution!
http://www.akdart.com/obama5.html

Constitution Day is Monday, Sept. 17, so I compiled a non-exhaustive list of the ways Barack Obama has violated the Constitution.

First, letís dispense with a persistent media trope, which is that President Obama was a constitutional law professor in Chicago. Former University of Chicago Law School Dean Richard Epstein blew a hole through that recently with his recollection that New York Times reporter Jodi Kantorís claim that Mr. Obama was offered tenure is false. Mr. Obama was never even a law professor, just a part-time lecturer.

Now for some examples of Mr. Obamaís violations:
Launching an illegal war in Libya. Article I, Section 8 gives Congress the power to declare war. Under the congressionally enacted War Powers Act, Mr. Obama had 60 days to get congressional approval after U.S. bombs started dropping in Tripoli, but he didnít bother. Putting the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of yet another Arab nation appeared to be a higher priority than following the law.
Undermining the nationís armed forces. Article II, Section 2, names the president commander in chief. Instead of asserting American power, Mr. Obama projects weakness, emboldening our enemies. The murder of our ambassador and three other staff members in Benghazi, Libya, and the attacks on our embassies in Egypt and Yemen are bitter fruit of that reality. In addition, Mr. Obama rammed through Congress a bill homosexualizing the military despite failing to make the case that this wonít hurt readiness, morale, retention or recruitment. He is unfit to be commander in chief.

Violating religious freedom.
Appointing agency ďczarsĒ without Senate approval.
Making illegal recess appointments.
Forcing Americans to buy health insurance.
Refusing to enforce laws that he doesnít like.
Stonewalling on Fast and Furious.
Violating equal protection and voting rights.
Allowing the FCC to grab the Internet.

Definitely MORE here:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...

KEEP in mind WE are talking about opinions!
Facts DO back up a lot of it tho!

None of THIS is meant to BE otherwise!

LQQk it UP
Google works FINE!

~ Look it Up ~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83083 Feb 27, 2013
~ Where Country Grows ~

<3 ... ;~)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83084 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert Divert Divert
To a republican, best thing to do is change the subject.
Which means they KNOW they're getting owned.
And everyone knows what fish in a bucket means.... Except for an ignorant republican obviously.
3rd grade was your senior year super stupid??
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's really is fun. Heh
jealous of my education, shouldn't be, you never even graduated h.school,
only retards know retard sayings that have no significance to educated people, baaaaaaaa, I love seeing you squirm trying to 'own me', still waiting libotard,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83085 Feb 27, 2013
When God-Fearin' Women Get The Blues

)8~D>
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83086 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
This is the exact reason you all are so f'n DUMB!!
And why you keep losing elections.
I know you didn't catch it..... I just owned you again.
You're too stupid to stop. Did your mom have any kids that lived??
Heh
owned me again, ROTFL, if that is what is inside your libodelusional mind by all means, tell us more, thats why I'm on this forum - people like you, baaaaaaaaaa,

please, enlighten us as to owning someone when you can't even make a point, that kool aid should be regulated,

there goes that concern about elections, you libotards know your consequences are coming, then the Bush blaming will fall on deaf ears,
Hussein is already turning his back on his sheeple, LOLOL, can't wait to see what excuses you sodolibs come up with next,

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83087 Feb 27, 2013
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Now we know why liberals become liberals, it's in their genes, baaaaaaaa

Mental illnesses share common DNA roots, study finds

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/27/17...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83088 Feb 27, 2013
man, I'm sure glad oblamer won the war on terror and now its over, otherwise this might be a problem, now he just needs to go after those 'man made disasters', baaaaaaaa

Al Qaeda finds new stronghold in rugged mountains of Mali as it regroups in Africa

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/27/malia...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83089 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
owned me again, ROTFL, if that is what is inside your libodelusional mind by all means, tell us more, thats why I'm on this forum - people like you, baaaaaaaaaa,
please, enlighten us as to owning someone when you can't even make a point, that kool aid should be regulated,
there goes that concern about elections, you libotards know your consequences are coming, then the Bush blaming will fall on deaf ears,
Hussein is already turning his back on his sheeple, LOLOL, can't wait to see what excuses you sodolibs come up with next,
Don't BACK down "either" ... ;0)

"I Won't Back Down" - Tom Petty

I won't back down - Johnny Cash (lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

#83090 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
jealous of my education, shouldn't be, you never even graduated h.school,
only retards know retard sayings that have no significance to educated people, baaaaaaaa, I love seeing you squirm trying to 'own me', still waiting libotard,
Comprehension isn't a strong point for you so your lack of education is clear.

Again..... You just don't get it.

Get back to posting Beck who makes fools of you putting Vicks on his eyelids to make you all fall for stupid shit.

Yes..... You're very well educated.

(Just cause you're very stupid and don't catch on.... That was sarcasm.... Just thought I'd help you out. I feel bad about making you fools look so ignorant all evening)

I know why you're here EVERY weekend night!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83091 Feb 27, 2013
sure am glad the war on terror is overwith, otherwise this might be considered 'treason', we are soooo proud of our traitor in chief, baaaaaaa

CAIRO ó Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/opinion/rog...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83092 Feb 27, 2013
sure am glad this is a lie, oblamer would never allow this to happen and his sheeple would never support it either, baaaaaaaaa

Muslim Brotherhood took Ďbillionsí from Obama: Egypt lawyers

Egyptís Muslim Brotherhood has been accused of taking 10 billion Egyptian pounds (U.S.$1.5 billion) from the American government, according to claims by Egyptian lawyers.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/01...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83093 Feb 27, 2013
OK, time for a breather, now all you sheeple out there come to the defense of your traitor in chief, come on now, tell us what a good man and great leader he is,
still waiting, baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#83094 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
You post Beck links.... I understand why you're so stupid.

Thank You!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*she'll jump thru this hoop all f'n night and not catch on..... Republicans are so stupid)

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83095 Feb 27, 2013
The future of the Republican party is in the hands of Rand Paul and Marco Rubio. Funny.
There won't be another Republican president for twenty years
And Democrats will take the House in '14

"Fool me twice, won't get fooled again."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83096 Feb 27, 2013
It Takes One To Know Me Lyrics
Johnny Cash
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/353082...

Johnny Cash - It Takes One To Know Me

... and God, you're the ONLY one that "really" KNOWS me! I 'thank You' for THAT!

You ARE the ONLY One who accepts me with ALL my blemishes and such! I "know" you've BEEN with me ... ALL the days of my life!

AND will continue being BECAUSE I'm not going to CHANGE my "values & beliefs for ANYTHING/one else!

People can BET on it ...!!!

Goes back to the OLD adage ...
That I've USED many, many times!

you can KILL me but you can't EAT me!
[tho I've heard "cannibals" DO]

Too LATE for ME to be able to approve/DISprove THAT, after I'm DEAD tho.

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83097 Feb 27, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
The future of the Republican party is in the hands of Rand Paul and Marco Rubio. Funny.
There won't be another Republican president for twenty years
And Democrats will take the House in '14
"Fool me twice, won't get fooled again."
you've ALREADY "been" FOOLED TWICE ...
IF 'you' voted for the 0 ...

;0)
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#83098 Feb 27, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
OK, time for a breather, now all you sheeple out there come to the defense of your traitor in chief, come on now, tell us what a good man and great leader he is,
still waiting, baaaaaaaaaa
Silly goat girl, we don't have to because the MAJORITY of Americans thought he was or they wouldn't have given him a second term. We must thank you repukes for your clown candidates though. That and your two party cannibalism will continue to vote DEMS into power so we can get the country back on track after 8 years running it in the ground. He will get it done. Plan on it. You repukes and teabaggers are a joke. Now on with the animal noises. I bet you oink real good too huh? lmao @ you lemming shills. Now pound those icons goat girl.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83099 Feb 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension isn't a strong point for you so your lack of education is clear.
Again..... You just don't get it.
Get back to posting Beck who makes fools of you putting Vicks on his eyelids to make you all fall for stupid shit.
Yes..... You're very well educated.
(Just cause you're very stupid and don't catch on.... That was sarcasm.... Just thought I'd help you out. I feel bad about making you fools look so ignorant all evening)
I know why you're here EVERY weekend night!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
come on now, r u diverting again???? still waiting on your support for oblamer funding terrorists, I'll even let you have three posts as to why we shouldn't post Beck comments, then, you need to pony up and tell us just how oblamer is making the world and this country a better place,
still waiting libtard, tell us all the great accomplishments oblamer has done in his 4 years, heck, I'll even take what are his great accomplishments in his entire life, other than crawling in bed with hollow wood, you sheeple should have listened to billary when she said oblamer wasn't qualified to be POTUS,
baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#83100 Feb 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly goat girl, we don't have to because the MAJORITY of Americans thought he was or they wouldn't have given him a second term. We must thank you repukes for your clown candidates though. That and your two party cannibalism will continue to vote DEMS into power so we can get the country back on track after 8 years running it in the ground. He will get it done. Plan on it. You repukes and teabaggers are a joke. Now on with the animal noises. I bet you oink real good too huh? lmao @ you lemming shills. Now pound those icons goat girl.
in the real world, 28% of Americans voting a traitor in isn't a majority, but I will let you believe that, libotard detoxification needs to be taken gradually, cold turkey results in significant emotional distress to the point of self multilation, such as gender transformation, baaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zach franklin 8 hr Courtney 10
maria hansen 8 hr Jessica W 15
side chicks 12 hr ha 2
wanting her guy back 13 hr Liz 13
orange car 17 hr listen 14
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr BIG_STEVIE 494
Attempted Murder? 19 hr Whattoknow 10
Morganfield Dating
Find my Match

Morganfield Jobs

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morganfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morganfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]